What's in your vape right now?

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Even though it's sunny, breezy and balmy out, it's literally 'raining' nugs of Peanut Butter Breath here in central Mass...
View attachment 8092
Lots of peanut buttery goodness w/an atypical amount of sweetness... I like it! :tup:
A group of nice younger folks staying in the (hotel) room above mine said they had seen me "dabbing" outside my room below (not dabbing, hitting a vapcap on a small bubbler) and asked if I'd like to try their cousins flower... they were staying in the area for the local Grateful Dead event. So they tossed me down a few, and I offered dabs... they came down with homebrew "juicy" ales and Jim Beam and of course, digits were exchanged... but before they left for home, they set me up with a big gob of "pull and snap"... can't remember the strain but it's pretty damn good...! and it's not even 1pm on Sunday....

Massachusetts has done the biggest 180 in the last 20 years.... sometimes it all seems like a glorious dream, and couldn't possibly be real....
I got that and it is a delightful strain. I’m in SE PA, near Philly. Getting some really nice varieties, this way.

CANtalk

Wow, great to see all the contributions, here's mine; Strawberry Cough in the vape right now at low temp is straight up fire 🔥 :science::evil:. TGIF and enjoy ur evening. Here's a picture of my batch again (3408X1155). Frosty 👍
fw6ein1z5uq61.jpg

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk

Fresh Acapulco Gold currently in the vape :science: .

Here's a new picture of my batch and it's a good enough close-up to capture the shimmer of the clear trichome heads on the bud (even though it's in a narrow depth of focus because of the camera/lens). Look at / zoom into the the horizontal middle area of the picture to see clusters. Lots of pistils too.
upvylkbj8k071.jpg

Frosty potent and highly recommended (again). A wow good and strong sativa.

Cheers and have a great weekend.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Something from this shelf?!? Don’t righty know? Was cleaning up my vape space and reorganizing when I found a nug hidden behind some clutter? Couldn’t remember the who what where how so I said f it and vaped it for my afternoon session, feels like one of my indica? Been a couple weeks since I have vaped any indica during the day, feels nice and chill but hard to want to get back out of my chair and back to cleaning 🧹
BA0A7BCB-2207-4374-8DD8-0C62895894B7.jpeg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Bizarro World, indeed, when finding one of these (usually less than 4 a year) is a mildly amusing somewhat welcome sight...:
BDDC0E64-92CB-4132-B4BA-9F81E3BC6B2C.jpeg
Cornbread (yes, for breakies again) grind/bean, Lift Innovations grinder w/medium sifting disc and mesh screen, DV '18 Ti tip w/'21 OG cap and O'Connell Woodworks "Old Stubby" stem, Aqua Labs Tech 14mm Mini Dab Rig, low, small round metal/tile side table picked off the side of the road.... :tup::peace:

Last edited:

Endless Interim

Chernobyl by Globe Cannabis Company.Also bought it as a cured resin sugar.Has a lime and sour smell to it.Sativa.Will hit that tomorrow and report back.Was time to stock up on supplies and I like to buy something different each time for the most part.Will try to get a pic of the bud up later.FIREE.jpg

Endless Interim

Update for Chernobyl sugar resin.VERY nice mellow high that comes on slow and tops out at about an hour and a half then has you daydreaming type thoughts.Taste is an A fucking plus man.The taste is LIMES....extremely lime taste and smell.Not a cheap fucked up candy type taste but a small tad of flower ish but like licking a margarita glass lime.Real with a small pinch of sweet.I gave the flower version to a coworker in need.

My grape inferno wax burns slow and a very tiny dab will get ya two to three hits where this at the same amount seems to just burn instantly like just gone and A hit.Put 3 rice size grains in and still no vapor but coughing and the invasion of the limes.Tart tasting is what it is too.Stuck a huge amount in and finally clouds.This is very nice tasting and the smell is a trip.High but not face melting by any means.A nice Sativa Organic.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I live in New Hampshire, a decriminalized but no adult retail state. So I've been driving down to Mass or more recently over to Maine. Still, I live way up there, north of the White Mtns, so I've been driving 4-6 hours round trip to stock up...so I stock up. Got introduced to concentrates a year and a half ago and am still exploring and experimenting with various products and various vape devices. I've begun portioning out half or a third of a gram if concentrates or half an eighth if flower and putting the balance in the freezer if concentrate and in a lightproof container in fridge if flower. I like variety, so particularly since the pandemic arrived, I try to keep 4-6 different concentrates and a sativa and indica flowers in my daily use containers. On a typical non-work type day, I'll have some flower all prepared in dosing caps for my Crafty for hiking, biking, etc., mostly sativas. In the evening when I have my bubblers, torches, several other vaping devices, etc. around I'll have two or three mini-sessions with two or three different concentrates and sometimes a vapcap load or two.

Now to try to answer the question with what's in my current daily use stash: Skywalker Kush(I) from ATG in Mass and Pineapple Fruit Yoops(S) from HiLo in Maine for flowers. For concentrates: Groot Superwax sugar(SH) from HiLo, Super Dream Glue(S) shatter from ATG, Mimosa Shatter from Seaweed Co., Garlic Mints Live Badder from Seaweed, Pineapple Express Wax(S) from ATG, and Chocolate OG Sugar from Seaweed.

Note: Seaweed doesn't label their excellent products in terms of sativa, indica, or hybrid.

Note 2: I feel so fortunate to have all this variety. My heart goes out to those who live in a still criminal state or can't afford to experiment or stock up. I admit it: I'm certainly having fun experimenting with all the concentrates that are now available.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I hear ya and almost totally agree, @Polarbearboy, but I won't willingly purchase in MA (tho I did get some for a buddy that lost his ID a few days ago... looked good, high #s...didn't even want to try it.)

I also love(d) seeing and learning about various products from all over the world... the prices too! For sure! Of course it's jealousy-inducing for many (we're all human, yeah?).... but it also shows hope!!

Anyway, I have werk to do... gotta try everything (minus the joint) from yesterday's MAINE HAUL! Wanna see? Any questions or product pic requests, shoot! (better pics in link):
10597E27-7A1D-414A-88F1-CB26593FA1BD.jpeg
1/4 GG#4 (Hazy Hill Farm)
1/4 Grape Cream Cake (Northern Terps? Not sure, too fresh for menu!)
1/4 Lava Cake (Eclipse Farm)
.5 gm SFV OG freebie preroll (Northern Terps, even though I've told him millions of times I don't burn....heh)
1gm Pamolabs GG#4 distillate cart (just to checkout)
Two .5gm live resin carts
2 grams LB - Banana Bread live badder
1gm ea NT Wedding Cake & Grape Cream Cake live hash rosin
1/8 GMO live resin (Northern Terps/Oasis Refinery)
He threw in other swag, too... the little dabber, a keychain, stickers etc...(I actually purchased double all that and split it with a friend plus another 1/2 oz of flower... virtual covid era "carpool", gotta make it worth the gas and time, too!)... :tup: :smug:

"Let Them Vape CAKE"

Topshelfcare207

Last edited:

CANtalk

i just mountain biked 17 miles, had a cold shower and vaped some Vortex :luv::science: I highly recommend trying this award winning strong sativa. It has very good sweet fruity flavors in a clean quality vape. Here's my batch again (big picture). Potent!
y7ut4fd6wzq61.jpg

I'm haf. its great this Sunday with nice weather and as we roll into the afternoon. Enjoy ur Sunday.

Last edited:

Endless Interim

I hear ya and almost totally agree, @Polarbearboy, but I won't willingly purchase in MA (tho I did get some for a buddy that lost his ID a few days ago... looked good, high #s...didn't even want to try it.)

I also love(d) seeing and learning about various products from all over the world... the prices too! For sure! Of course it's jealousy-inducing for many (we're all human, yeah?).... but it also shows hope!!

Anyway, I have werk to do... gotta try everything (minus the joint) from yesterday's MAINE HAUL! Wanna see? Any questions or product pic requests, shoot! (better pics in link):
View attachment 9043
1/4 GG#4 (Hazy Hill Farm)
1/4 Grape Cream Cake (Northern Terps? Not sure, too fresh for menu!)
1/4 Lava Cake (Eclipse Farm)
.5 gm SFV OG freebie preroll (Northern Terps, even though I've told him millions of times I don't burn....heh)
1gm Pamolabs GG#4 distillate cart (just to checkout)
Two .5gm live resin carts
2 grams LB - Banana Bread live badder
1gm ea NT Wedding Cake & Grape Cream Cake live hash rosin
1/8 GMO live resin (Northern Terps/Oasis Refinery)
He threw in other swag, too... the little dabber, a keychain, stickers etc...(I actually purchased double all that and split it with a friend plus another 1/2 oz of flower... virtual covid era "carpool", gotta make it worth the gas and time, too!)... :tup: :smug:

"Let Them Vape CAKE"

Topshelfcare207
NICE!!! I gotta slow down man.Your picture looks like what I buy every other week:lol: to every two weeks.I don't know man...there's just something about going to the weed store even when I really don't need anything.I always walk out with gummies...man.....I've been trying to type this out but I am so stoned as a kite right now I can't even hit the right keys...fuck! Man I am having to respell too20210616_104955.jpg many words here:rofl:

Ok a picture of what did it.

VapurrDo

Beside my buds, I vaped some mullein, harvested from the backyard... Then I learned the plant is on its 2nd year, and the leafs are better in the 1st year... ohh well... I will have to keep some seeds this year to plant next year So I will always have 1st year plants growing.

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
Sweet Zombie by Female Seeds currently in my vape. Pic was just before harvest, 12/12 from seed Hempy Bucket.

Vape Report: Still curing, but had to bust out a few nugs out of necessity and already has a good flavor profile and heavy effects 😴 Wish I made a clone, but vape em if you got em :sherlock:

Ay8e-PLJPjbZFLEN0VMEeDZqgWSOi6dlbWwUWDRbfMqPfMFXVZgQi686X0anSsIASidjhEEyxrb75p4AeB1_y06_r09DbQNbLzbMcbsGeyWHJ9MvoPdh6XDf6t9Bkhnai2rVgIBtcs1gRgXvaElXNDV1rX8e7CKV3w_wvBWwJi-CR1itN6yzcywPvpEMldqHg7mcRjcojLQR60lUWYz5qMCiE03DIABhKu2V8AB-s7hwl-kK9kUAGxPmNjK7HOqRP6Wpi2_AedCUUIhvbIvcb8M5lUVROhT9ayTFRDEmFajmt6jztCihQRFEzLqKYZbmjn7-oeEMJCKP4NDquC9UGs_S8m-h9SlYPMUK8A379BB4hbsygL80NQja7dB3-iDHyE84c4E6eUE_0AZGL5Twe73R4oI3_Ej6gzFxvJJfOoSlhqWLo5H00HIU9v8OvYDGJjDCPCblk-c2NhQh042VoGcSZgnmUP0ZamBMGubB0vwVUR5od7NVuyHL2SN5TdeXtkpDxe4JvlUW_Qtmd8FnLwAxXNYT5DnkBiGTLUgXmpMk2WFVO-uFk1QFbVkUBPURYW8uDAZmHUZjeNfCKAzmFFDh7azT6aO7Wipyz-ajFdSR9_Wweq0CEuKtOJhY666jETG64IID6PtylF-L14qKXvscSEx6y72H_hD3euhaelZAiVUDr-HLMHi-LF0f9WRC96teEQcYdGJkLqcGCzqTD2fdEg=w884-h1178-no

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Waking up to some GMO live resin... freshly cleaned, today will be (primarily) a Goo Roo 3-piece day... happy 4:20...!

(4:23.... yeah yeah, it took me this long to find and post... already thoroughly :smug:)

edit for pic:
169AE239-D4F8-4338-8F3C-FB7EC42CAF21.jpeg
Kinda nice to sip on the whip for a bit and actually get to see the can fill...

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Fuck it’s almost 4:20! Better get ready.
7377AE05-CC5D-4CC1-B5F0-05C9ABF4C4F6.jpeg
well I guess that’s enough? Better open the next jar a throw in a moisture pack.
24317BAD-B1FE-4AB9-966A-32AC8150A3D2.jpeg
?????????????????????????????
E72E2A50-C26D-4BBA-8837-59C24F6E681F.jpeg
😳 dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears it’s my semi yearly jar of big LA nugs from Aurora 😁 happens a few times a year but most of the time I get nothing bigger then a g or smaller very dry bud from them. The big boys I pulled today are also very dry so you can imagine if they were even a bit moist how much more they would weigh. But back in the jar they go?!? Since I won the bud jackpot I should not be surprised it came with .5 of micro buds and shake 😫 and that is what I’m having for 4:20?!? Yep I always save the best nugs for last lol 😝

Top Bottom