What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Finally can post a picture!
Here's what I'm vaping. Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough...
Beautiful! I'd imagine my Canadian batch is a similarly Dutch-sourced strawberry cough strain. It has to be, as the best-in-class SC cannabis from the original source only comes from a number of US craft growers who received original clippings of the Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough plant, and according to the man himself. I think he said he gave out ~100 clippings on his NY to Cali journey of the OG SC, and in articles / YouTube videos I've seen Kyle Kushman say that Dutch growers who wanted the strain as seeds, meant he had to cross it to seed, going in the Dutch SC version with a SC clone and Haze cross. It's a fascinating history and cannabis strain... well known but still mysterious. And it wins Cannabis Cups. Either version, I find it's top notch stuff 👍 .

@arb, nice camera shot and grow! Those hybrid indica gene white trichomes are a camera's wet dream 🍆💦.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

Lemon Meringue Kush by Floracal Farms
IMG-20210327-144924-2.jpg

Last edited:

Jozin88

Right now, I have a bowl of Pink Picasso in my personal favorite vape, the Simrell Vortex.

Later, when I take a break from work I'm gonna blaze some Jack Herer.

purepotstill

Well, I vape my current production. Depending on my mood, Sensi Seeds Skunk#1 Auto (1st try, she's a bit light, but tastes good), Sensi Seeds Amnesia Auto (much more cerebral and powerful), Dinafem Critical Jack Auto (like it just before going to bed, taste is fresh and citrusy) and Advanced Seeds Pineapple Glue Auto (not much pineapple here, but something like overripe mangos mixed with diesel aromas, it's a potent one too).

CANtalk

Wake and bake Maui Wowie :leaf:. A top notch recommended try and a classic strain that's become my favorite Sunday wake and bake selection for a while now. Here's a picture again.
zm1bimgwtqq51.jpg

This picture may look familiar to some people here... I accidentally put it in the Friday Super Lemon Haze post :razz:. Thx to the great mods here :tup:, that SLH picture has been updated and corrected. And this picture here is the Maui Wowie batch.

Cheers and have a great Sunday.

Last edited:

gangababa

When this month's supply was delivered, I asked "¿cuál es el nombe de este cannabis?"

The reply I heard was 'arle'. With my wife's help (and Spanish) we came to understand that Ricardo was saying 'harle'.
I enjoy it and assume it is an version of Harly, or Harle or Harley, or hyphenated -numerous suffixes: quin, quinn, qinn, queen, twin, tzu, Sue, storm.

I am enjoying the dense flowers though I certainly seek sativas and this is considered to be a CBD dominant hybrid.
I think I will call it "Harli-Krishna".

purepotstill

Between the 4 strains I've listed above, thinks my fav' is the Pineapple Glue Auto from Advanced Seeds. It's a peculiar mix with a dominant diesel aroma softened by something fruity and tropical, not pineapple but more like overripe mango. A bit of a Caroni weed, if there's any rum amateur here. Add to that it's pretty potent, with a good cerebral effect, and we have a winner. Will grow more of this.

Last edited:

TwistedGray

We ran through all of "Seth Rogan's" cannabis options from launch along with some other goodies we picked up at the local dispensary when I was down in SoCal over the weekend.

Back at home - a homegrown blend of Pacific Frost, Forbidden Fruit, Vanilla Frosting, and Blue Dream. It's a family affair : )

CANtalk

Vortex currently in the vape is bringing the goods (and first of day choice)! One of my most potent :science: (high THC) strong sativa batches and very fresh. Amazingly fragrant and smells so nice.
Nicely euphoric too. I'm really glad I picked this strain up. Highly recommended. Here's a picture of my batch (large picture).
y7ut4fd6wzq61.jpg

Onward with Saturday 👍, hope it's a good day for everyone.

purepotstill

Tonight it's my Dinafem Critical Jack Auto. Took me some time to name it, this one has a very strong lavender aroma, mixed with a fresh lemon/mint flavour. Surprised me at the beginning, wasn't sure to like it, but in the end I'm quite enjoying it. Effect is shared between stone and high, a good sativa/indica hybrid methinks.

CANtalk

Just vaping some Red Congolese in the vape after getting outside on a nice day for bicycle riding and some good exercise. Here's the batch again. It's really good.

zttevbe18oq41.jpg

Have a great weekend.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Just vaping some Red Congolese in the vape after getting outside on a nice day for bicycle riding and some good exercise. Here's the batch again. It's really good.

zttevbe18oq41.jpg

Have a great weekend.

That's a very sexy close up! She looks like a real frost queen...... But in a good way LoL do you have a favorite sativa out of your regulars?

CANtalk

That's a very sexy close up! She looks like a real frost queen...... But in a good way LoL do you it's have a favorite sativa out of your regulars?
Thx! I was impressed it, both f/x and frosty good potency. I'm haf on it currently :evil:... been a great Saturday so far. I'm always up for talking sativas, and am interested in what others recommend and all strains posted here. My most faves currently are (in rough order) Strawberry Cough, Super Lemon Haze, Acapulco Gold, Trainwreck, Vortex, then Blue Dream. Viper is another amazing strong sativa too if you can find it and get a good fresh batch (90/10 S/I ratio). Sorry for the long list, but it's hard to go wrong with any of them and this ups the chances of being able to find some 👍.

All are strong, euphoric, even bracing sativas (including the sativa leaning Blue Dream, it hits hard on the sativa front and is a top selling strain in the US and Canada). I love a fresh great smelling and tasting strain, see Super Lemon Haze, Strawberry Cough, Vortex and Blue Dream. When stepping down to sativa leaning from strong sativa, BD is king 4 sure here all are known for great flavors, fruity and the last three are sweet as well). Enough so, I haven't picked up a balance hybrid in a long time...

Through tons of sampling I've become an ardent fan of sativas with good MX roots. I'd guess proximity helps a lot. I'm in Canada here, but much of North America has similar access, and many of these strains make their way to good European and worldwide growers.

Still... this Red Congolese is great; so good and I'll buy more. If you're into cleaner, more wake-and-bake sativas, my batch of Maui Wowie really impressed (a happiness-inducing machine). It'll be first up tomorrow morning.

Your Pie in the Sky looks to be top notch! Very nice white frosty quad (oops, sativa edit)👍👍. Good luck with the hunt and keep up the good work :).

Cheers to vaping good cannabis. enjoy ur Saturday night

:peace::leaf:

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: arb

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Thanks for taking the time for such well written response @CANtalk I'm also very found of strawberry cough though I was still smoking the last time I had any, probably so much better vaped 🤔 but your mistaken about my Pie in the sky it's a sativa or at least sativa leaning at 85% sativa 15%indica. I'm also in Canada, where do you get your herb? Dispensary, government store, medical prescription? See if you can find any brokencoast herb, that is who grows the pie in the sky I'm so found of. Brokencoast is one of my 3 Lg's I buy direct from.

Bad Dog,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

Thanks for taking the time for such well written response @CANtalk I'm also very found of strawberry cough though I was still smoking the last time I had any, probably so much better vaped 🤔 but your mistaken about my Pie in the sky it's a sativa or at least sativa leaning at 85% sativa 15%indica. I'm also in Canada, where do you get your herb? Dispensary, government store, medical prescription? See if you can find any brokencoast herb, that is who grows the pie in the sky I'm so found of. Brokencoast is one of my 3 Lg's I buy direct from.
Thx and happy to share. Oops on the mis-post, haha :razz:; that's a lovely looking sativa and worth trying for sure! I've checked out the excellent Canadian bourgeoning legal scene, home grows and widely available gray market sellers. All the strains I mentioned have been available in all those scenes, which is great. I've been impressed with TWD, another Canada legal strain, have you tried it?

Check out this recent Canada legal scene article. Some awesome BD there.

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom