What's in your vape right now?

TwistedGray

i-qgPH94t-XL.jpg

Wanted to try non-cannabis based herbs so pulled some extremely potent Alpine Mint from the yard along with some lavender (I usually use to make simple syrup).

Mint: Great flavor, quite vape (3-5 short hits on about 3-5 leaves). It might be better to run dehydrated mint, but either way it is a breath freshener at minimum. A candy cane taste or those circular red/white mints.

Lavender: If you like black licorice you will enjoy this, otherwise run away ... don't walk, run.

RelaxedNow

Outdoor-grown, home-grown (mmj patient here) Jamaican Dream. Plants looked like Sativa, and an online search finds it listed as Sativa by some and Indica by others, but it provides me with Indica-dominant characteristics of sleep enhancement and pain relief.

gangababa

The Solo by my side is filled with the broken apart last of the store bought grams of Double Dream, Sour Strawberry and Gorilla Glue #4, plus a parcel of last autumns backyard, Lemon perhaps.

The seedless Grapefruit and Lemon from today's shopping await a suitable subsequent semana

Top Bottom