What's in your vape right now?

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
I'm enjoying Skywalker OG. Hope to sleep soon but if I stay up awhile longer and vape some White Rhino or Girl Scout Cookies later, it won't exactly be the end of the world. :lol: I get more buzzed if a strain is different from the previous one.

As always, am so grateful for living where MMJ is legal and wish it was for everyone. :peace:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
After the day I had yesterday I could do with a couple of hours of uninterupted shit facedness. But I can't until later this evening. Then it will be well cured Amnesia Haze and a lump of homemade hash.
I did some Iso housekeeping. The end result didn't look or smell like my normal amber colored stuff. It reminded me of the oil we could get when I was a young scrote. Black and with the same hashy smell. Mixed it up with a plenty of kief it's now got a much nicer smell and taste. It's also not as messy to handle. 10 o'clock can't come soon enough. Thanks to @Ruta for your help over the last few days I hope you enjoy the other half of that little black ball.
EFHGSPQ.jpg

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Day off for good behaviour @kellya86 or are you using your fone at work lol.
My hash is a mixed kief blend and is still a bit on the gooey side. Once I've got a bit more kief I will thicken it up a bit.
I'm aiming for something with a bit more soap bar consistency so I can try a hard hash in my Vapcap. I may have to visit you on site sometime. I can cut tiny bits of damp proof membrane and mix them in with some sharp sand so I can get back to my smokin roots. I may skip adding any fecal matter. I know it won't be the same as good old soap but I think it will be close enough for me.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
That's funny @StickyShisha i have Alien Spacedawg in my nano. I had to look again, I couldn't remember if it was spacedawg or snowdawg. It's a great strain from a really good farmer.

Edit
I really like Candyland, I haven't seen it lately. When I do I will pick some up. It is one of my favs.

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
XJ-13
Pink Kush
Mystery strain

The mystery strain tastes like almond short bread cookies at first, then it becomes an apple type flavour. It's a very strange strain in that it has the sneakiest high I've ever had. I'll have a bowl and not feel like I got anything out of it despite puffing cloud after cloud. Then 15 mins later I'll notice that I'm absolutely wrecked. I'm not a huge fan of it but I'm not complaining!

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Got something supposedly called Mr. Nice in the Solo this afternoon. No idea if that's actually what it is, but it seems like an indica dominant strain, so maybe. :shrug: It's not too sedating either, which is nice.

Derrrpp,
Top Bottom