• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What would be your Trinity of vapes?

Finessseee

1. Vapman with Station
2. Minivap with a/c adapter
3. MFLB with 510 adapter and box mod
I’ll never this list with my better half but I will let her think I only have three! :lol:
Which Minivap Core do you have?

Finessseee,

MinnBobber

I prefer the Teflon core, being a flavor chaser.
I find no need to go with glass core for faster extraction/ bigger hits.
It may take an extra hit (or 1/2 hit) to extract a bowl but that’s fine by me, to get the best flavor possible.

I have used a glass core. If you go with glass, it is still a great flavor profile, just a notch below Teflon core.

Choices

I have the Teflon core. I was interested In getting the best flavor possible. As mentioned by @MinnBobber the time to full extraction may be a bit longer but the flavor seems better. I also bought the insert to enhance the conduction and frankly I never bothered to use it. I am someone with a fairly low tolerance so using the flexicone plus set up instead of direct loading the chamber with more flower isn’t something I ever do.

pop22

Rather than go with the exotic vapes I would want reliability, and my experience with "high end" vapes has been much less than reliable. Like 5 failed Mightys..... etc. So my vapes would have to be practical and reliable.

Desktop: HerbalAire. Versatile and reliable. It has been used every night since Jan 2016. No fancy attachment or hoses needed to use with a bong, just stand it upside down and place it in the female port of the bong! Love this vape!

And the only other ( so far ) reliable portable I've owned has been the Focus Vape Pro. Also bought in 2016. Not used as often anymore but I always keep a freshly charged battery in it. I take it with me with we take the ferry to cross the lake, I have terrible motion sickness and weed mostly prevents it, makes the trip tolerable. So this would be my backup vape. It's s good vape with decent, if not huge hits. It gets the job done every time.

Daily portable... that's a tough one. I'd like to say my Arizer ARGO but it remains to be seen how reliable it is. I really enjoy the Boundless CFX but I wouldn't include a vape that doesn't have a removable battery.

I really enjoy my Dynavap Tectonic now that I have an induction heater, but I hated it when used with a torch. I suspect that you wont find any current induction heater to be reliable long term, as evidenced by the high failure rate of those available today

I tried the Sticky Brick, it would make good firewood.....,, Magic Flight ( they still make this??? ) don't want to be carrying a pocket full of batteries. I love the vapor and huge clouds of the Tera but, like the Mighty, it's junk. I'm on my fourth one right now, in 9 months...

So for now, I'm going with the ARGO. Great flavor, moderately dense hits, a good every day portable that's easy to carry, uses replaceable batteries, and has worked fine for the 6 months or so I've been using it.

Not connoisseur vapes, just good, reliable vapes that get the job done.
My three picks are:

HerbalAire

Arizer Argo

Focus Pro

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@pop22 I am pretty sure there are some reliable induction heaters out there. My gf is using daily SBS IH "Jules Bern" 4th year already and it works as day one,but it is a desktop unit.Maybe it helped that the make was fluent in electronics ,working as LED designer.
IMG-0002.jpg
IMG-0004.jpg

Choices

Rather than go with the exotic vapes I would want reliability, and my experience with "high end" vapes has been much less than reliable. Like 5 failed Mightys..... etc. So my vapes would have to be practical and reliable.

Desktop: HerbalAire. Versatile and reliable. It has been used every night since Jan 2016. No fancy attachment or hoses needed to use with a bong, just stand it upside down and place it in the female port of the bong! Love this vape!

And the only other ( so far ) reliable portable I've owned has been the Focus Vape Pro. Also bought in 2016. Not used as often anymore but I always keep a freshly charged battery in it. I take it with me with we take the ferry to cross the lake, I have terrible motion sickness and weed mostly prevents it, makes the trip tolerable. So this would be my backup vape. It's s good vape with decent, if not huge hits. It gets the job done every time.

Daily portable... that's a tough one. I'd like to say my Arizer ARGO but it remains to be seen how reliable it is. I really enjoy the Boundless CFX but I wouldn't include a vape that doesn't have a removable battery.

I really enjoy my Dynavap Tectonic now that I have an induction heater, but I hated it when used with a torch. I suspect that you wont find any current induction heater to be reliable long term, as evidenced by the high failure rate of those available today

I tried the Sticky Brick, it would make good firewood.....,, Magic Flight ( they still make this??? ) don't want to be carrying a pocket full of batteries. I love the vapor and huge clouds of the Tera but, like the Mighty, it's junk. I'm on my fourth one right now, in 9 months...

So for now, I'm going with the ARGO. Great flavor, moderately dense hits, a good every day portable that's easy to carry, uses replaceable batteries, and has worked fine for the 6 months or so I've been using it.

Not connoisseur vapes, just good, reliable vapes that get the job done.
My three picks are:

HerbalAire

Arizer Argo

Focus Pro

Oh boy this post might bring out the fanboys. Speaking negatively about the Mighty, Sticky Bricks, and Dynavap all in one post is something. I have no problem with it based on your described experience. I own all three and haven’t had an issue with any of them. I’ve always liked the idea of the Argo but never have pulled the trigger...

pop22

Oh boy this post might bring out the fanboys. Speaking negatively about the Mighty, Sticky Bricks, and Dynavap all in one post is something. I have no problem with it based on your described experience. I own all three and haven’t had an issue with any of them. I’ve always liked the idea of the Argo but never have pulled the trigger...
These are only my opinions based on my personal experiences. I love my Dynavap! I just didn't like using a torch. I use it daily now.
I stand by my words though about the mighty and the Tera, esp. the Mighty, when you have FIVE $399 vapes fail.......... you can't call it a good product. As to the Magic Flight, it was ok,, I'm not a fan, I just considered it too finicky. Made good vapor on occasion. The Sticky Brick I hated from day one, I gave it away! To each his own!
So I'm not flaming these products, just stating opinions based on experience. I'm not trying to offend anyone.

Oh @pop22 I wasn’t suggesting you were trying to stir things up. I just know there are some passionate owners of those devices that support them in quite a strong fashion. As far as the Tera goes, did you try the Solo glass stem in it? Made mine much more enjoyable. As for the MFLB, I only use mine with a DIY 510 adapter and a smaller box mod so I enjoy it a great deal. Anymore I have come to realize almost all vaporizers are better than smoking so I treat it like pizza. Even bad pizza is good pizza compared to no pizza...:)
The Tera, like the Mighty, have electronics issues. I loved the vapor from the Tera, I do have a modded lid with a solo stem. The MF just didn't agree with my old, arthritic hands lol. I feel the Dyna Vaps do what the MF was meant to do, provide an uncomplicated device. Which led me to the same issues with the DV. So it's me, not the products in these instances. Some days, not dropping the DV is an accomplishment

Last edited:

Choices

These are only my opinions based on my personal experiences. I love my Dynavap! I just didn't like using a torch. I use it daily now.
I stand by my words though about the mighty and the Tera, esp. the Mighty, when you have FIVE $399 vapes fail.......... you can't call it a good product. As to the Magic Flight, it was ok,, I'm not a fan, I just considered it too finicky. Made good vapor on occasion.
So I'm not flaming these products, just stating opinions based on experience. I'm not trying to offend anyone.
Oh @pop22 I wasn’t suggesting you were trying to stir things up. I just know there are some passionate owners of those devices that support them in quite a strong fashion. As far as the Tera goes, did you try the Solo glass stem in it? Made mine much more enjoyable. As for the MFLB, I only use mine with a DIY 510 adapter and a smaller box mod so I enjoy it a great deal. Anymore I have come to realize almost all vaporizers are better than smoking so I treat it like pizza. Even bad pizza is good pizza compared to no pizza...:)

passenger

is this thing on?
Dynavap - It's reliable, nearly indestructible and has an unique vapor signature that I really like
Tetra P80 - it's convection desktop in your pocket
Home Vaporizer by Element - A very satisfying desktop, where you don't have to put much attention to the process

cvs8floz

1) Flowerpot (95% of my usage)
2) E-Nano, best one-hitter available, needs longer draws so only use rarely now.
3) Can't say I have a favorite portable although I own many (early VAS), I don't vape on the go and normally only break out the Mighty when travelling

coolbreeze

Three I'd keep for coverage:
1. Hot Rod
2. Hydrobrick Maxx
3. '21 Omni

Three I'd never get rid of:
1. Vapbong
2. Custom OWW Micro
3. Lotus/Vaporscope
*3.5 Triihouse Waldo (how the heck did I forget this?!)

4. Da Buddha (first real vape, still use it all the time)

Honorable mention: Dreamwood DLX One, Lamart Piro. I use one or both of these daily.

Last edited:

Choices

TIL that this exists. I found some reddit threads on how to make one, but I would love any info you can share. Thanks!
@TommyDee and @scy123 are the Jedi masters on this one. I sent my materials to @TommyDee and he was gracious enough to put them together for me. It looks pretty straightforward but I know my limitations as far as diy stuff goes. It essentially makes the MFLB into a conduction equivalent of the RBT Splinter V2. Strong words I know but it gets rid of one the biggest MFLB gripes, all the batteries. Nobody has as yet taken up making them. If that is still the case six months from now when I retire, maybe I’ll give it a go and open up an Etsy storefront...:lol:

Dutch-Mic

Oeh, I love this thread! My holy, momentary, Trinity:

1. Dynavap Vapcap with the microdosing bowl for my daily microdosing. I switch between lighters and induction heaters.
2. Dreamwood Glow 18 RCV for on-demand convection hits. Also love the option to use different wood and/or glass mouthpieces.
3. Vapman for a very tasty session.

Honorary mention to the Elev8r rig version on a J-hook. If the manufacturer would release a microdosing bowl for it then it would probably find a place in the top three.

My VAS is almost cured....almost 😅.

Squidge

Butane powered
My trinity...
1. Vapman - great taste. Form factor. Ritualistic. Perfect micro-dosing. Butane powered.

2. Sticky Brick Jr - big hits with convection heating. Form factor: I love that it has a lid and can be packed away neatly. Ritualistic. Butane powered.

3. Dynavap - form factor. The ability to use it for permanent mouth to lung hits by moving an o-ring. The Omnivap XL is perfect for a half bowl of flower topped with a quarter bowl of keif (direct lung). Great for hard hash. Ritualistic. Butane powered.

Can you see a theme here? 😆

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Lovely thread for sure!

Splinter Z - there's simply nothing like this IMO
Dynavap SS19 tip with Simrell Shortex and 2018 cap - in this specific configuration and with a single flame torch
E-Nano - it's super efficient and I can use it all day without ending up too medicated (which is a lovely side effect of the Splinter Z)

Finessseee

Lovely thread for sure!

Splinter Z - there's simply nothing like this IMO
Dynavap SS19 tip with Simrell Shortex and 2018 cap - in this specific configuration and with a single flame torch
E-Nano - it's super efficient and I can use it all day without ending up too medicated (which is a lovely side effect of the Splinter Z)
You thinking about getting the new E-Nano XL?

Finessseee,
Reactions: Vehmic

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
You thinking about getting the new E-Nano XL?
I'm really not sure.
Of course when I first saw it, my initial thought was "I want one".
But the thing is: I like the OG nano for its efficiency and because it helps me keeping an acceptable tolerance.
If I was on the market for a heavy hitter I'd probably go for a Flowerpot or a Hot rod, but at this point in my life it's not something I need nor a style of vape I'm looking for. Strangely enough, it's the Vapman that has caught my attention lately.

PS: this is probably the most off topic post in the whole thread... sorry

coolbreeze

it's the Vapman that has caught my attention
I'm so glad they kept the Vapman alive, it's kind of the ultimate slow, pleasurable, wake-and-bake or tea-time vape. Love the new glass and inox mouthpieces as well.

Now, if only someone would revive the Lotus...

For those who have not had the pleasure, these two vapes are definitely list-worthy.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I've held off on this thread because I'm all over the place with vapes. Mostly because I have vapes I love and would never sell, but I currently don't use them for two main reasons. One is that I've been all concentrates for some time and even though many of my flower vapes can be used for trates, I haven't done this much lately. The other is based on my home situation right now where I can't leave desktops sitting out, so my vapes must be easy to use and put away.

Those I don't currently use, but will never sell because I love them:
enano
Lotus
Vapor Bros box vape (my first)

Important vapes to keep just in case, but I wouldn't say I love them or use them
dynavaps
Fury 2
710 coil/banger/auber 300

Current Daily drivers
Core erig with Divine tribe V5
Terp pen
cartridge pens

Top Bottom