What do you think a perfect dry herb vaporizer should be?

Hey guys, what do you think a perfect budget (60-110usd) dry herb vaporizer should be? for me, a perfect herb vaporizer should have a rich vapor cloud, flavorful taste, portable size, long battery life(more than 2h), easy to load herb (many vaporizers are not easy to load, I hate to get messy every time I load), also easy to clean, etc.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
"Price, performance, quality - pick 2"

I chose DynaVap because it is easy. My runner up is the Magic Flight Launch box - because it is fun and very good flavor.

You can do damn near anything with a VapCap. Being divorced from the heating element, VapCaps are easy to use. If you can manage a joint, you can manage a DynaVap. As many of us are not fans of torches, which is the primary means of heating a VC, there are more and more small electronic heaters becoming available. These are induction heaters that have a life of their own in the DynaVerse. I'm blowing your budget a bit but that is where the vape is. You can get into the vape w/ butane within budget easily. Portable heaters start at $120 for a HotShot.

Besides the Launch Box, there is no reason for me to keep searching. I love the 2-part convenience and the simple handling of the device. Tough all metal interchangeable parts. The accessory market alone is a VASination - custom stems abound for every taste ;]

FanBoi? no - but I respect the product for what it does effectively. DV VCs requires technique and some users never adapt.

C No Ego

Hey guys, what do you think a perfect budget (60-110usd) dry herb vaporizer should be? for me, a perfect herb vaporizer should have a rich vapor cloud, flavorful taste, portable size, long battery life(more than 2h), easy to load herb (many vaporizers are not easy to load, I hate to get messy every time I load), also easy to clean, etc.
check out Fury vapes ... @HealthyRips.com

RobbIt

Arizer solo II, Arizer ArGo, Dynavap 2021 M Vong or Omni,Mighty, Healthy Rips Rogue.
Each has its pluses and minuses re size, battery, clouds, but I’m very happy with all of them.

Endless Interim

"Price, performance, quality - pick 2"

I chose DynaVap because it is easy. My runner up is the Magic Flight Launch box - because it is fun and very good flavor.

You can do damn near anything with a VapCap. Being divorced from the heating element, VapCaps are easy to use. If you can manage a joint, you can manage a DynaVap. As many of us are not fans of torches, which is the primary means of heating a VC, there are more and more small electronic heaters becoming available. These are induction heaters that have a life of their own in the DynaVerse. I'm blowing your budget a bit but that is where the vape is. You can get into the vape w/ butane within budget easily. Portable heaters start at $120 for a HotShot.

Besides the Launch Box, there is no reason for me to keep searching. I love the 2-part convenience and the simple handling of the device. Tough all metal interchangeable parts. The accessory market alone is a VASination - custom stems abound for every taste ;]

FanBoi? no - but I respect the product for what it does effectively. DV VCs requires technique and some users never adapt.
Yes,the Dynavap.Hits like a joint for me.I have an Honest brand torch single flame so nothing fancy.Heats up in 6-10 seconds and even from the first hit I get huge thick clouds that make me choke like a huge hit off a joint.I get 4 to 5 thick hits and then a couple to few wispy hits.Plus I like how small it is too.Flavor is nice too.

I just lit it up and never had a learning curve just coughing to death.:lol:I have read that concentrates are decent in it.For now I just bought a Terp Pen to go with my dab rig as I've been going through tons of concentrates and figure with the store discount it is damn near free.Waiting for Dynavap to come back in stock and will buy a few different models and see what it is all about.

k9luvr

I love my Hebe Titan II! I’ve tried many different portables but found them lacking for one reason or another. Love my Pax but it’s a pain to clean🤬 So I hardly use it anymore. Can’t beat its 10 year warranty, tho. The Tian is very easy to use and clean. Doesn’t really produce much in the way of ‘clouds’, tho.

At that price, Dynavap as stated before. I'd take the above advice and save up a bit more for a decent portable battery powered device if that's what you want.

At that price, Dynavap as stated before. I'd take the above advice and save up a bit more for a decent portable battery powered device if that's what you want.
I never used Dynavap, but heard a lot of good things about it. It needs a torch or an induction heater to heat up, right? I just don't get it why so many people choose it over electronic vaporizers that don't need a torch. Is it because it smokes like a joint?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
maybe this????

Vapes of Wrath

Retailer
For the stated budget, the Xmax Starry would be a good choice. You are asking for a lot regarding a more than 2 hour battery life (probably only the Arizer Solo 2 would manage that, but it is outside your budget), but as the Starry has a replaceable battery, you could carry spares.

I never used Dynavap, but heard a lot of good things about it. It needs a torch or an induction heater to heat up, right? I just don't get it why so many people choose it over electronic vaporizers that don't need a torch. Is it because it smokes like a joint?
In regard to why a Dynavap, it's really just price. You can pick up an "M" for the low end of your range. There's not a ton of "good" vapes at the 60-110 cost. Here's a good list by price range:

cptofnthng

its because its on demand, Hits well and tastes okay.
i find i Sometimes use it a few Times and i really like the strong one hitter possibility of it, but Sometimes i want more flavor and more hits per session, so i chose a different vape.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Check out the POTV ONE, it's awesome cheap and versatile with attachments.
The Magic Flight Launch Box is a world onto itself; there's really nothing else like it and it's fantastic once you get the hang of it.
It's also versatile; with the water pipe adapter and super slow inhalations, the clouds are incredible.
With the MFLB you sort of conjure up the vapor in an almost effortless manner rather than simply inhale as you're used to.
It teaches you single mindedness of purpose and intention.
It's a form of magic really.

C No Ego

Check out the POTV ONE, it's awesome cheap and versatile with attachments.
The Magic Flight Launch Box is a world onto itself; there's really nothing else like it and it's fantastic once you get the hang of it.
It's also versatile; with the water pipe adapter and super slow inhalations, the clouds are incredible.
With the MFLB you sort of conjure up the vapor in an almost effortless manner rather than simply inhale as you're used to.
It teaches you single mindedness of purpose and intention.
It's a form of magic really.
Fury vapes ( Edge / Rouge ) too from Healthyrips are great clean air path portables and focus a bit more on safety over the potv ones ... same base design different internals etc.....
edit , looks like I keep posing this ... forgot I had been there before ( here)

Last edited:

Knewt

Fury vapes ( Edge / Rouge ) too from Healthyrips are great clean air path portables and focus a bit more on safety over the potv ones ... same base design different internals etc.....
edit , looks like I keep posing this ... forgot I had been there before ( here)
What makes the POTV One less safe than the others?

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
What makes the POTV One less safe than the others?

Good question. I like the tactile feedback the ONE provides; when the heater is up to temp you feel a vibration, you don't have to look at it.
As discreet as the MFLB is, I think the ONE is more discreet especially with the standard mouthpiece.
Anyway the ONE costs about 100 but prices have been reduced during holidays.
The MFLB costs about 140 but there's so many used ones on the market - I think alot of people give up on it without taking a little time to learn how to use it. I've bought them for as cheap as 20 dollars to give away to friends as gifts because it's a must have.

Zipford

I'd say the perfect budget vape should be easily portable and easily cleaned, and have a clean air path, adjustable temps and a battery that will last an entire day of use. The Fury Edge would be an example if it was $50 cheaper, but in your price range I'd probably buy a Linx Eden.

Top Bottom