What do you think a perfect dry herb vaporizer should be?

C No Ego

What makes the POTV One less safe than the others?
the Aluminum I suppose , but that is just being picky really ... I trust healthyrips over the other company ... no offense or anything just if something happens to vape do not want to have issues with warranty etc...
also want to mention , I use the all glass vapor pathway in all my edge vapes ...
this - fury2 glass attachments https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=fury2+glass+attachments&atb=v1-1&iax=images&ia=images

Farid

I don't know any vape that has a battery that can last for two hours of use, regardless of price.

I never used Dynavap, but heard a lot of good things about it. It needs a torch or an induction heater to heat up, right? I just don't get it why so many people choose it over electronic vaporizers that don't need a torch. Is it because it smokes like a joint?

The benefit of any torch powered vaporizer is that you don't have to charge it - refilling the torch is instant.

Robert-in-YEG

Perfect?

• Removable battery
  • Small enough to fit in the hand
  • Full temperature controls 280-490 F
  • Quick heat, <30 seconds
  • Easy to load
  • Removable lid/top/mouthpiece
  • Easy to clean
  • Integrated stirring tool
  • Session count-down timer
Not interested in bluetooth, connected to ??, or excess electronics. All that is needed is to control the temperature, and customize session time

ascendancystrains

Arizer solo II, Arizer ArGo, Dynavap 2021 M Vong or Omni,Mighty, Healthy Rips Rogue.
Each has its pluses and minuses re size, battery, clouds, but I’m very happy with all of them.
I love my Arizer Air. It's so good I can't bear to buy anything else. I just bought my second one a couple months ago and fell in love all over again (the first one had lost some of it's punch). For me, the all glass vapor path is a must. I'm in it for the pure flavor and the non combustion. I'd be happy to pay 250 or even 300 for an awesome upgraded version (on demand pulls would be nice) but at the end of the day I care about flavor, vapor and health.

cptofnthng

I love my Arizer Air. It's so good I can't bear to buy anything else. I just bought my second one a couple months ago and fell in love all over again (the first one had lost some of it's punch). For me, the all glass vapor path is a must. I'm in it for the pure flavor and the non combustion. I'd be happy to pay 250 or even 300 for an awesome upgraded version (on demand pulls would be nice) but at the end of the day I care about flavor, vapor and health.
Arizer Air delayed vaporizing for another 3 years for me, because it sucks so hard.
If you want to make a vaporizer, Take arizer as an anti orientation. Its only use is as breathsucking Training device for lung patients

Last edited:
cptofnthng,
Reactions: vapefritz

Elku

I think if a dynavap suits you it's amazing for the price. For me though I excercise a lot and like very very low temp vaping (around 140c - 160c)

With the dynavap I can't get that level of control so end up getting either too blazed or the vapour is too hot. Which then effects my workouts a little the next day.

Switched to an Edge and love it! I would like to try under 138c though now :D

Top Bottom