What box mod are you using / recommending for on-demand convection 510 vapes?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
IMG-20200402-133331.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Here's a good deal on a RX Gen3 Dual here in the US. $19.99 plus $9.99 shipping

https://wismec.us/reuleaux-rx-gen3-dual-with-gnome-king-no-battery.html?sscid=41k4_1lxnp

Or just the RX mod in 2 color choices, Purple Brown or Gold $16.99 plus $9.99 shipping

https://wismec.us/reuleaux-rx-gen3-dual-mod-no-battery.html

I just ordered the mod by itself in purple brown. :tup:

Nice find thanks for sharing!

I held off on the vaporsourcing US discount deals that time, but this one is even better and directly from the manufacturer!

I also got purple brown, been wanting that one thinking it would be a nice pair for my canarywood Z... Shipping was only $6 for the slower option (I don't mind as this is a backup I already have a gunmetal G3D) and got an additional 10% off with code Wis10 so my total was only $22.46 shipped!

I think this is even less than I paid for my last G3D (I think I had paid $40 for that one)

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Nice find thanks for sharing!

I held off on the vaporsourcing US discount deals that time, but this one is even better and directly from the manufacturer!

I also got purple brown, been wanting that one thinking it would be a nice pair for my canarywood Z... Shipping was only $6 for the slower option (I don't mind as this is a backup I already have a gunmetal G3D) and got an additional 10% off with code Wis10 so my total was only $22.46 shipped!

I think this is even less than I paid for my last G3D (I think I had paid $40 for that one)
I couldn't get that code to work either but, deal tweaker that I am, I found code DANIELTHEVAPEMAN that worked for 15% off. And then I got three of those bitches to qualify for free shipping. Total came to $50.97.

Shit Snacks

I couldn't get that code to work either but, deal tweaker that I am, I found code DANIELTHEVAPEMAN that worked for 15% off. And then I got three of those bitches to qualify for free shipping. Total came to $50.97.

Hahahaha I guess at that price, why not have three backups of your favorite? Great score!

Shit Snacks,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Here's a good deal on a RX Gen3 Dual here in the US. $19.99 plus $9.99 shipping

https://wismec.us/reuleaux-rx-gen3-dual-with-gnome-king-no-battery.html?sscid=41k4_1lxnp

Or just the RX mod in 2 color choices, Purple Brown or Gold $16.99 plus $9.99 shipping

https://wismec.us/reuleaux-rx-gen3-dual-mod-no-battery.html

I just ordered the mod by itself in purple brown. :tup:
Thanks for this deal. I mistakenly said it was from @Shit Snacks when I cross posted it to one of the Splinter threads, my bad. My rxg3d order is set to arrive tomorrow.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
All good my man :tup:

Glad you scored and have backups.

Or maybe just add some new devices to those extra backup mods? :brow:
Backups for my backups for sure! It's just so hard to buy anything else when the RBT deals come so correct. I actually just broke a ZV2 last night (my own dumb fault getting up while it was in my lap) happily I still have an unopened ZV2 from the crazy half off sale Ryan had before the world fell apart.

Shit Snacks

Backups for my backups for sure! It's just so hard to buy anything else when the RBT deals come so correct. I actually just broke a ZV2 last night (my own dumb fault getting up while it was in my lap) happily I still have an unopened ZV2 from the crazy half off sale Ryan had before the world fell apart.

Damn that's the worst, lost my irreplaceable short green drydrotube from RBT that way when quarantine began... Hoping to try finding a glass worker who can revive it someday.

I just ordered a Dreamwood Glow 14 from vgoodiez, not that kind of crazy RBT bundle cheap, but still a great price with the current code they'll probably have some up on flash sale between now and on 420...

So my incoming second G3D may not be such a back up afterall!

Bazinga

Bossman - come out wherever you are !!

Just received my Wismec RX3 Dual. Smaller than I thought it would be. Total price shipped was $22.98 - thanks again for the link. Would you please tell me where to start with my Splinter(s). I would like to try TC mode.

GoldenBud

Bossman - come out wherever you are !!

Just received my Wismec RX3 Dual. Smaller than I thought it would be. Total price shipped was $22.98 - thanks again for the link. Would you please tell me where to start with my Splinter(s). I would like to try TC mode.
Yo Bazgina,
Get the firmware from here: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72
Please google for NFE tools, download and install it
click on NToolbox.exe (inside the NFE Tools folder)
go to 'Firmware Updater'
install the firmware
don't use TCR 180, Start by 140 maybe. go lower if it feels right, but probably not lower than 120

then watch this tutorial: (***make sure you never leave your cruise on without watching it. limit the timing of the cruise mode if you're gonna use it. maybe it is recommended to use it just on-demand mode for safety purposes)

Bazinga

GoldenBud - thanks. I'll get to work on this tonight. Why is it necessary to install the Lamart firmware? Doesn't the RX3 come from the factory with the firmware? Also, just received the Wismec Ravage 230. Should I download the Lamart firmware for this device as well? BTW- I have no need for cruise control (don't even use it in the car). I would just like to use on demand with temperature control. I like using temperature stepping with the Mighty.

Bazinga,

GoldenBud

GoldenBud - thanks. I'll get to work on this tonight. Why is it necessary to install the Lamart firmware? Doesn't the RX3 come from the factory with the firmware? Also, just received the Wismec Ravage 230. Should I download the Lamart firmware for this device as well? BTW- I have no need for cruise control (don't even use it in the car). I would just like to use on demand with temperature control. I like using temperature stepping with the Mighty.

Hmmm... if you don't need cruise mode, you can just play with it until you find TCR mode...with the original firmware....
I thought if you gonna watch youtube anyway for switcing modes, you may want to add the Cruise control. easy work, few mins

GoldenBud,

Bazinga

Okay, I just watched a video on how to change settings. One thing - it appears I have to select the type of coil (steel, nickel, etc.). Do you know what is used in the Splinter?

Bazinga,

Shit Snacks

Okay, I just watched a video on how to change settings. One thing - it appears I have to select the type of coil (steel, nickel, etc.). Do you know what is used in the Splinter?

No you do not have to select that, you are going to set a custom TCR value, and lock your cold resistance... any standard settings on the mod for steel are going to be useless for the Splinter FYI you want to be in TCR or Tubo mode

Bazinga

"lock your cold resistance"? Don't have a clue.

I'll mess around with this tonight and hopefully I'll know better as to what questions I need help with.

Bazinga,

Shit Snacks

"lock your cold resistance"? Don't have a clue.

I'll mess around with this tonight and hopefully I'll know better as to what questions I need help with.

You should be able to find the answers if you search, in the Splinter threads, you can even search for bossman posts, although I know he hasn't blocked his you are supposed to when using TCR. I don't know if you even got one of the custom firmwares uploaded yet, but in tubo for example it is pretty easy to navigate the menu and set cold resistance in particular...

dimmusp

What's the best place to buy a Wismec Sinuous P80 in Europe? All the stores I've found charge €40 - €50.

Thanks

dimmusp,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Did everything go well? It's suspiciously cheap and the reviews are pretty bad:

https://www.golocal.de/leipzig/versandhandel/dampfplanet-de-9OCFw/

Checked my mails to be sure. I ordered 5 times since 2015. The shipping was exorbitant fast, ordered in the morning and got it next day. Among have been a P80 and a Pico, both are still working and original ones.
But this is standard. Real customer support quality shows, if they have to deal with problems :D

Alex3oe,
Reactions: dimmusp
Top Bottom