What box mod are you using / recommending for on-demand convection 510 vapes?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I poked my head in this thread and it almost exploded because of so much info. Might have to be in a different mind set to skim this bad boy but really want a iHeat, probably not lucky enough to find a splinter
You might email Lee (leerbtmd@gmail.com) to see if there are any Splinter V2s left. He's handling sales of the remaining RBT vapes for Ryan.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I poked my head in this thread and it almost exploded because of so much info. Might have to be in a different mind set to skim this bad boy but really want a iHeat, probably not lucky enough to find a splinter

Pretty sure there are still Splinter V2 available from leerbtmd@gmail.com (and some Mi3) his next shipment goes out July 31st... Damn you beat me to it boss man!

Also just check the most recent pages of the iHeat thread because people have set up temp control and talking about settings now!

Ripstar

Pretty sure there are still Splinter V2 available from leerbtmd@gmail.com (and some Mi3) his next shipment goes out July 31st... Damn you beat me to it boss man!

Also just check the most recent pages of the iHeat thread because people have set up temp control and talking about settings now!
Ha, that's what made me come here! I realized I had to learn a lot before committing, so, I will have some questions for ya in about 2 months after I finish....lol

Top Bottom