• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Weird News Stories of the Day.....

lwien

So this kinda funny. Rush Limbaugh implies that the Pope is a Marxist? Is it newsworthy? Some would say yes, some would say no, but it is interesting what is at play here. The following pics are the front pages of CNN and Fox. The front site pages have been this way for the past 5 hours, since 6:00am.

What's interesting is that CNN deemed it newsworthy, while this story is totally absent on Fox and while I don't agree that it's a story that should be headlined, I also find it interesting that Fox is not running it at all, even in the smaller stories and that it has nothing to do with being newsworthy or not, but rather, "How in the hell do we deal with this?" lol..............

eCZMrhX.jpg

AXVN86X.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Rush Limbaugh is a toad. Seriously? The Pope is acting like he should, like Jesus said to act. :disgust:

***The following statement is only directed at the people that are doing this...(not necessarily here)

Stop pushing YOUR so called religious beliefs on everyone else. Practice your beliefs as you have the freedom to do so, but don't you dare try to force it on anyone else and say you are being treated unfairly. "I don't believe in birth control, so you can't have it either if I employ you." Please....

There's no war on Christmas either. Get your heads out of your asses.

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
So this kinda funny. Rush Limbaugh implies that the Pope is a Marxist? Is it newsworthy? Some would say yes, some would say no, but it is interesting what is at play here. The following pics are the front pages of CNN and Fox. The front site pages have been this way for the past 5 hours, since 6:00am.

What's interesting is that CNN deemed it newsworthy, while this story is totally absent on Fox and while I don't agree that it's a story that should be headlined, I also find it interesting that Fox is not running it at all, even in the smaller stories and that it has nothing to do with being newsworthy or not, but rather, "How in the hell do we deal with this?" lol..............

eCZMrhX.jpg

AXVN86X.jpg

Oh look. Your disgust lead to you posting this and linking people who will increase his web traffic, and notoriety. Im sure that wasnt palned by Rush's handlers at all when they discussed him making said statements publicly.

lwien

Oh look. Your disgust lead to you posting this and linking people who will increase his web traffic, and notoriety. Im sure that wasnt palned by Rush's handlers at all when they discussed him making said statements publicly.

Totally agree, but where did I show disgust? I was primarily interested in how these different news companies either reported it or totally ignored it.

Caligula

Maximus
Totally agree, but where did I show disgust? I was primarily interested in how these different news companies either reported it or totally ignored it.

Maybe I'm projecting. Regardless, I suppose you could use any adjective you want there.

Caligula,

Campers Crumpet

What has been seen can not be unseen :|
I've got a funny story, well actually I have many funny stories but some of them need funny voices and actions to go with them.
And it's not related to a news article, so sorry if this is dangling in the wrong thread.
In my house there is often older teenagers, some of them I birthed, some I did not. Many I don't know where they actually belong, they just appear. Some are loud, some eat all my food, some help me do my house work, but they all generally just like to hang out.
I have various bottles of this and that all over my place, I consider myself a bit of a hippy alchemist. :)
My bathroom has many lotions, potions, bottles, sprays and rubs. Most are in recycled jars and I have manny of the brown dropper style bottles.
My resident teenagers are very aware that they are not allowed to smoke weed in my house, this came about due to various spillages of water pipes, burns in the carpet, leaving paraphernalia in public view...
So one arv, the gaggle of teens were into their GTA game and too comfy to vacate elsewhere for a brew.
So one of the bright sparks Mr 19 (yes one I birthed), decided to sneak up to my bathroom and 'borrow' my bottle of tincture.
So about 20 mins later when I've clicked onto what they were up to, as I heard various comments 'this tastes oily', 'this isn't working', 'I think I'm getting high'....
So I goes to investigate and retrieve my goodies.
Poor little ragamuffins had been having shots of Rosehip Oil and ended up with sore tummies :lol:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4391357?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Y'all check this out. I feel sorry for the chick who got arrested but it's still funny.
The lady called 911 bc a blunt was in her burger? I wish there was a little more information on this, I wonder if she thought she was poisoned. I guess I can't really blame her though, I got reemed by dispatchers after calling 911 bc I realized I had leaked gasoline for a good mile around a large campus parking lot. They told me I should have contacted campus police not 911. I was just looking out for others safety. When I realized my tank was leaking I immediately moved it far away from other vehicles. If the situation happened again I would do exactly the same!

Last edited:

lwien

Ok, I know I rag on Fox news a lot, but this is just insane. If you look at their web site or watch them on TV, 98% of their content is blaming Obama for something.......anything.

But with this one, Fox is defining what it means to make a parody of yourself. Too funny. They actually felt that this was important enough, that they just couldn't let this one go.........

How's this for an intro.......

"One of the great moments in history came when an unsuspecting camper sandwiched a marshmallow and a piece of chocolate between two graham crackers -- creating an American masterpiece -- the s’more.

But now the Obama administration is attempting to modify the third sacrament in camping’s holy trinity."

American masterpiece? Holy Trinity? Guess it's Obama's anti-american war on religion run amok. :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014...says-drop-chocolate-add-fruit-to-your-smores/

"Obama is Killing S'mores. Fuck Obama" !!!!!

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ok, I know I rag on Fox news a lot, but this is just insane. If you look at their web site or watch them on TV, 90% of their content is blaming Obama for something.......anything.

But with this one, Fox is defining what it means to make a parody of yourself. Too funny. They actually felt that this was important enough, that they just couldn't let this one go.........

How's this for an intro.......

"One of the great moments in history came when an unsuspecting camper sandwiched a marshmallow and a piece of chocolate between two graham crackers -- creating an American masterpiece -- the s’more.

But now the Obama administration is attempting to modify the third sacrament in camping’s holy trinity."

American masterpiece? Holy Trinity? Guess it's Obama's anti-american war on religion run amok. :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014...says-drop-chocolate-add-fruit-to-your-smores/

"Obama is Killing Smores. Fuck Obama" !!!!!

They run with this because they need to fill air time, and they have nothing legitimate to report. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Wow ... I sure hope we have national marshmallow roasting day in Canada ... :lol: ... (I bitch about money spent in worse ways I'm sure at least weekly :))

Edit: Be nice if they talked about the growing inequality across America (Canada too these days) and the havoc that will reek on our economy due to the rich getting taxed less and middle class stagnating ... but hey ... who cares about that stuff right? ... We need to discuss marshmallows!

JCat

Accessory Maker
Hey, you should talk. You have a national holiday commemorating.................boxes.
:lol: ... (I'm from Northern Ontario so I was actually mock serious ...) ... I sure hope the box holiday and our new marshmallow one are stats so that everyone gets the day off! (everyone could sure use a break that's for sure!)

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Cool another news thread!!! :lol:

@lwien - You watch entirely too much Fox News. The left/right paradigm is a false choice imho. The only assholes on that network I will listen to are Dr. Krauthammer and Judge Napolitano. Bill O'FuckFace drives me insane with his gun grabbing, anti cannabis, state imprisonment solutions to everything . . .

In keeping with current news I found this article fascinating.

Using DNA evidence from a shawl that is believed to have been at one of the Jack the Ripper’s murders, forensic scientists think they have finally identified the serial killer.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Jack the Ripper unmasked: How amateur sleuth used DNA breakthrough to identify Britain's most notorious criminal 126 years after string of terrible murders.

GUILTY: A DNA sample has proven Polish immigrant, and hairdresser, Aaron Kosminski was Jack the Ripper.

article-2746321-2120ACBB00000578-148_306x449.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-string-terrible-murders.html#ixzz3CZpKC8I3

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
A gay Polack. Figures. >>>> (Channeling Joan Rivers. :brow:)
From the article . . . :lol:
Kosminski has always been one of the three most credible suspects. He is often described as having been a hairdresser in Whitechapel, the occupation written on his admission papers to the workhouse in 1890. What is certain is he was seriously mentally ill, probably a paranoid schizophrenic who suffered auditory hallucinations and described as a misogynist prone to ‘self-abuse’ – a euphemism for masturbation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom