• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Weird News Stories of the Day.....

florduh

a77f6a8cad54e70d87f7cb419943f38e9bd0b8791dce25fa3526c1574a4d7e59.png

Since we're not gonna do anything else about it, can we maybe give kids who personally survive more than 3 school shootings a free sandwich or something?

Knewt

Knewt,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

I am calling on New York to return this gator to his homeland, The Free State of Floriduh, immediately!

If not we'll have no choice but to dispatch Meatball Ron to personally retrieve our gator.

when-photoshop-is-used-for-good-it-is-so-much-fun-v0-9np3dr7w7zr91.jpg

He's got his sassy boots on too. Mayor Adams: do the right thing! Release our gator! You don't want this smoke!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I am calling on New York to return this gator to his homeland, The Free State of Floriduh, immediately!

If not we'll have no choice but to dispatch Meatball Ron to personally retrieve our gator.

when-photoshop-is-used-for-good-it-is-so-much-fun-v0-9np3dr7w7zr91.jpg

He's got his sassy boots on too. Mayor Adams: do the right thing! Release our gator! You don't want this smoke!
That gator has lived in NYC, and been to Brooklyn.
Woke now, never going back to that Everglades swamp nightmare.
To be given high rank on Mayor Adams' Rat Patrol, will soon be fat and happy.

He's also now part of the urban legend crew, haunting the sewers and probably the Gowanis Canal (truly an urban masterpiece) for decades.

Wife and I took a walk in Prospect Park ten or fifteen years ago, there is a very active dog beach at one end of the lake and one owner mentioned keeping an eye open for alligators, though none were ever seen...

florduh

Woke now, never going back to that Everglades swamp nightmare.

Oh shit, for real? He tested positive for the virus?

Fj6NqBDVIAAcFVM.jpg

We take public health very seriously down here. So you're right. He can't come back. That's a shame.

One step closer to unlocking PvP in The Free State!

I can tell you this. There will be no more grannies trying to sneak 20 items into the express check out lanes at Publix when I'm around!

Oh... Ethel wants to pay for yogurt and cottage cheese with a paper check? Well I demand satisfaction! Pick your second, Ethel!

Show Down Clint Eastwood GIF

florduh

If you google tenant-landlord murder, you’ll see,” Carrie Rios says.

The former traffic cop pushes her tortoiseshell glasses up her nose and surveys her class of property managers and landlords, who have so far failed to match her pep at 9 in the morning. The poster behind her commemorates a 1948 campaign against rent control: Freedom is everybody’s business, it reads.

FTyVL92XsAIKbDq.png

florduh

No that's lib shit. An absolutely wonderful example of how our corporate elite manufacture consent for the lib crowd. And it's not even very subtle with the "Sponsored by British Petroleum" disclaimer after the byline lol.

You see this with cannabis all the time. Here's how Fox does their anti-weed coverage:

the_ingraham_angle_-_10_00_01_pm-18.jpg

That kind of shit isn't gonna be very convincing to the libs. You gotta be a little more subtle.

2c5sxurusno71.jpg

Well if scientists think weed is dangerous!

The result is the same Fox crap: planting the seed that maybe legalization isn't such a good idea.

That's what's going on with this BP article. You can't tell libs "climate change is a Chinese hoax designed to make you eat the bugs and live in pods". Libs know climate change is real. But if scientists have some kind of magic dust that will lower the earth's temperature....well mayyyybe we don't need to worry about reducing Co2/BP's profits THAT much. At the very least, there's no rush.

It's also clickbait. They link the letter:

Blocking the sun seems like a shitty idea to me. If there's too much Co2 in the air, reduce Co2 emissions.

But these scientists point out that overall pollution is going down. That's good. But particulates in air pollution do block out some sunlight, reducing temperature a bit. Air particulate pollution is going to decrease faster than Co2 emissions over the next few decades. That may trigger a feedback loop leading to much faster than expected warming.

These 60 scientists believe we should study if it's possible to replace the air particulates with some some sort of aerosol that reflects light. They seem to think it's probably a bad idea, but worth studying. I don't think that's totally unreasonable.

florduh,

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
The Lieutenant Governor of Tennessee, a State that leads the nation in passing anti-LGBT laws, has been regularly horny posting on a twink's IG account.

230309-franklin-mcclure-ig-post-randy-mcnally-comment-jm-1554-9bf2f4.jpg
Just curious but don't people in his job position tend to have a younger person running their social media?

tinctorus,
Reactions: vapviking

florduh

Just curious but don't people in his job position tend to have a younger person running their social media?

Funny you should say that. That's EXACTLY what I would've said if I was his Comms Director. It was an intern. We fired him.

But no. This is the response they went with:

Adam Kleinheider, McNally’s communications director, said “trying to imply something sinister or inappropriate about a great-grandfather’s use of social media says more about the mind of the left-wing operative making the implication than it does about Randy McNally.”

“As anyone in Tennessee politics knows, Lt. Governor McNally is a prolific social media commenter,” Kleinheider said in an email to NBC News. “He takes great pains to view every post he can and frequently posts encouraging things to many of his followers. Does he always use the proper emoji at the proper time? Maybe not. But he enjoys interacting with constituents and Tennesseans of all religions, backgrounds and orientations on social media. He has no intention of stopping.”

So they went in the opposite direction. Claiming that it WAS the Lt. Governor himself commenting on mostly naked twinks' pictures. That he does it ALL the time. And he has NO intention of stopping. It's amazing.

abed916f-e140-4e3d-a3a9-d1bd459d6c01-b85082bd76294d95b0a96b8f71861622large16x9_MCNALLY2.png

I also like that they say "HE'S not gay for posting heart and fire emoji's on close up pictures of a twink's ass! YOU are gay for thinking that's gay!"

Bon Appetit Gourmet GIF by Studios 2016

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Funny you should say that. That's EXACTLY what I would've said if I was his Comms Director. It was an intern. We fired him.

But no. This is the response they went with:

So they went in the opposite direction. Claiming that it WAS the Lt. Governor himself commenting on mostly naked twinks' pictures. That he does it ALL the time. And he has NO intention of stopping. It's amazing.

abed916f-e140-4e3d-a3a9-d1bd459d6c01-b85082bd76294d95b0a96b8f71861622large16x9_MCNALLY2.png

I also like that they say "HE'S not gay for posting heart and fire emoji's on close up pictures of a twink's ass! YOU are gay for thinking that's gay!"

Bon Appetit Gourmet GIF by Studios 2016
Politicians be politikin I suppose😂
I also loved how it was "the left wing operative" like the guy was a seal team operator 😂

florduh

I love everything about this story. The weird response from the spokesperson, admitting it. And yeah it's weird that the guy is 79. And married to a lady...with grandchildren. And he's second in command of an explicitly homophobic State, horny commenting on 19 year old men's posts.

But as far as old men horny posting on thirst traps go... it could be a lot worse. He says shit like "Hi there sunshine!" or "You look like you could be on Dancin' with the Stars on the TV". I dunno. It's kind of endearing.

florduh

This is absolutely incredible.

The narration by Kenneth from 30 Rock really helped to set the mood.

I gotta say the Libs should stop being so mean to this old southern closeted queen. He's not as bad as some as his fellow TN Republicans:

Fq3BmsVWcAEBBua

Less laudable... the Lt. Governor seems to believe weed is more objectionable than being a gay prostitute. Nobody's perfect!

florduh,

florduh

Sex work is arguably more useful than any job I have ever had. Hopefully he will support these workers when they organize a union.

A while back, a couple people were talking about a woman we all knew. She apparently started an OnlyFans.

One dude was being really shitty about it. I finally broke and blurted “morherfucker…. You work at Raytheon!!!! Maybe don’t judge how other people make ends meet in this world.”

The balls on a guy who works at the “turn little brown children overseas into skeletons for profit factory” judging how others make their money was incredible to me.

Also everyone who works sells their body. The moralism around sex work is dumb.

Top Bottom