Weird News Stories of the Day.....

DaVapeGuy

Crazy story

Megan Hess, 46, and Shirly Koch, 69, dissected some 560 corpses between 2010 and 2018, selling parts to medical training companies which did not know they had been fraudulently acquired.

Entire bodies were sold in some cases, prosecutors said.

Knewt

Sadly, a man killing his family and then himself is not really weird news these days. But the weird part for me is that he was my insurance agent.

Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I’d imagine it was a seating configuration where the lay flat seats prevent egress from the outboard position. Drunk and faced with a sleeping person in his way he took the path of least resistance. As someone who has spent time intaking people to a jail facility I can confidently state that alcohol is indeed the worst.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

Not allowing our reptile-familiars on planes is anti-Floridian bigotry.

625db743ed2d237cd256d84e

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist

This is so weird! The edited image even still has boris' right elbow in view! 🤣
The world has certainly changed, it used to be Communist who removed people from photos... Or maybe nothing has changed at all, carry on, nothing to see here.

Babylon Drifter,
Reactions: Cheebsy

florduh

“I think this is the kind of thing that makes China say like, ‘Oh, good, keep focusing on that. Keep focusing on giving people their own color M&Ms while we take over all of the mineral deposits in the entire world.”

YOU ARE THE ONLY FUCKING WEIRDOS FOCUSING ON THIS!! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Edit: I forgot about this.

FmF5BoSXoAIor3o

The Supreme Court threw this lawsuit out, btw. Legalizing child slavery for US corps. You'd think that's what the biggest news network in the country would be focusing on. Not how gay our candy has become.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
This guy is my new favorite politician.

If you're unaware...

He'd better write his book and get it out fast before some judge tells him he's not allowed to profit from his false sensationalism (any more).

florduh

florduh,
  • Haha
Reactions: Planck

florduh

Yet another known terrorist vanishes fron the Prison system. Over a dozen mob hit men and convicted terrorists have also vanished from the prison system (and thier data base) in the last year.

Wouldn't shock me. This is the same Federal prison system that happened to lose its surveillance cameras at the exact moment Jeffrey Epstein "killed himself".

Top Bottom