Weird News Stories of the Day.....

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Folks.....Kid Rock has gone Woke :disgust:

F32TJ3mWkAAF3LP
Almost like that whole thing was manufactured outrage!

Grass Yes,
Reactions: florduh

vapviking

Old & In the Way
There's that. Then there's also these....very interesting lyrics he wrote for a song on the soundtrack for a children's movie:

FtcSLnoagAcUzJT
Edit, hey @florduh, sorry to double up, I "somehow" missed your post!
Now this...
Kid Rock Caught On Camera Drinking Bud Light Despite So-Called Boycott
He shot up a case of it as a stunt, but his own bars still sells it! Gotta love it!

Last edited:

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Wtf!?

_130862833_gettyimages-1607996238.jpg

Reading the article, they unintentionally installed a firebreak all around their house (stone pathways around the house, plants near the house were removed, road to north, water to south), and the overhanging metal roof helped keep embers from the neighboring houses from landing on anything flammable.

All neighbors had bushes next to the house and/or asphalt roofs that caught embers.

Madtater

Madtater,
Reactions: vapviking

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Just so you know how these Pigs feel about the people they "serve and protect".
Yep! Those are my cops! And the decade-long federal consent decree is on its way to ending.

Mike Solan, the president of the police union, was one of the people on the call. He might be the worst person who ever cursed this planet with his existence. He corruption is well documented and his absolutely heinous rhetoric is easy to find. Anyway a real piece of shit, elected by a landslide by his fellow cops.

They could not have picked a better spokesperson for abolishing the police. He is the platonic ideal of a cop.

florduh

Yep! Those are my cops! And the decade-long federal consent decree is on its way to ending.

Mike Solan, the president of the police union, was one of the people on the call. He might be the worst person who ever cursed this planet with his existence. He corruption is well documented and his absolutely heinous rhetoric is easy to find. Anyway a real piece of shit, elected by a landslide by his fellow cops.

They could not have picked a better spokesperson for abolishing the police. He is the platonic ideal of a cop.

Settlements for police murders need to come from their pension fund. They murder with impunity and the taxpayers of the cities they occupy have to pick up the bill. Which is why that scumbag laughed about "writing a check".

florduh

If you're wondering how our 1.7 TRILLION dollar F-35 program is going....

Honestly, this dude is lucky he survived.

If the government is gonna print nearly 2 trillion dollars for a make-work program, I can think of a lot of more productive things than making an airplane that can't fly.

Top Bottom