Weird News Stories of the Day.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

Commie Government Jackboots harassing a hardworking small business owner.

Frank Henenlotter Smh GIF by Eternal Family

florduh,
Reactions: Ramahs

EarthworldTim

From the guys behind 9/11, now presenting: The PGA Tour.

Golf has gotta be the most evil sport now.
Now? Its history says it's always been in the running for most evil "sport". It's as if someone created it just to ruin landscapes and waste resources all while being the biggest entitled asshole they possibly can. Golf is a scourge that should be eliminated from the planet.

Mini golf is pretty fuckin dope though.

Madtater

Now? Its history says it's always been in the running for most evil "sport". It's as if someone created it just to ruin landscapes and waste resources all while being the biggest entitled asshole they possibly can. Golf is a scourge that should be eliminated from the planet.

Mini golf is pretty fuckin dope though.
Whats next? Baseball? Football? Cricket? Polo? Should all sports be killed off because EVERY sport uses some sort of land?

For the love of god all the eco terrorists need to give it a rest.

It’s golf…not a terrorist act. And entitled? literally ANYONE Can play golf. You don’t need to be physically fit or even a little smart. You dont have to have a ton of money either.

I don’t play, but still….give it a rest.

florduh

It’s golf…not a terrorist act.

No, it's not. But funny choice of words now that Professional Golf is wholly owned and operated by the country that did 9/11.

Easily in the Top 5 funniest moments in US history.

Remember when you'd get the "Terrorism Forecast" in the morning with the weather? "Oh it looks like we won't need a jacket, but we're at Threat Level Orange today" :lol:

EarthworldTim

If that is all you got, i feel sorry for you.

Cheers
If you think wasting massive amounts of water isn't a problem the way that the environment is going I don't know what to tell you. You got real late life boomer takes on this stuff. Guess you don't care because you won't be around? I don't need your pity for sure.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

“The mass shooting was the country's 279th in the first 157 days of 2023, according to the Gun Violence Archive, using the definition of four or more people are shot or killed in a single incident,”

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Mod Note: Let us move on from golf course pros/cons. If you wish to continue, please take it to Private Messaging. Thank you.

Fuck golf. My city has a housing shortage and 548 acres of land spread across 7 municipal golf courses. They are the least used parks in the city by a wide margin. They are expensive to run and serve almost none of the citizens. Maintaining the greens is costly and removes habit for local wildlife. It's total absurd.

This is not to mention the well-documented elitist, racist, and sexist history of GOLF (Gentleman Only, Ladies Forbidden).

Last edited by a moderator:

Madtater

What idiot company doesnt check with the homeowner before starting ANY work on a home? Something like knocking on the door and saying “hello, i am joe blow from cocomo roofing. We are here to start the roofing work.”

Seriously, who just shows up and starts working without speaking to anyone?

Madtater,
Reactions: macbill

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Ippolito-Shepherd’s attorney argued that the fumes from the smoke were damaging her property and “are powerful and frequent enough that Ms. Ippolito-Shepherd cannot meaningfully use and enjoy her home.”

That is some dank shit yo :rofl:

Guy needs to learn about ozone generators!!

Haze Mister,
Top Bottom