• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Weed is not good for your heart, studies say

C No Ego

Not as effective, they stay that much due to their lipophilia.
The cannabis have short effective time too, more with edibles.
Why it's hard to prescribe cannabis with vaporizer...
but as recreative drug (democratizing), the interaction mapping have still a way to make.. our last concern about safeness, which are not integrated in your "therapeutic index".
I usually use that index to describe the difference in cannabis and chemo ... cannabis is 50,000 to 1 chemo = 1 to 1 ... basically zero chance of surviving chemo ( zero odds) ... the fact chemo is poison directly and not any therapeutic value whatsoever ( extremely toxic) ETC....

C No Ego,
Reactions: arb

nms

I did! I realized anyone willing to discuss these things, want to do it emotionally from whatever form of attachment they built to the subject, in a very self-rewarding way. No one wants to discuss things based on facts. So I no longer attempt to! It takes so much effort on my side to find references to everything I remotely remember so I make sure I don't say crap, then connect the related pieces of knowledge to make sure the kind of relationship I'm thinking about is valid and actually related, and then double check to make sure I didn't cherry pick any data by reading the whole of the articles so I can see possible contradictions, that I'd have to be quite stupid to keep trying after the kind of replies that were given.

Actually, I must be incredibly stupid and dumb to need so much effort when others need so little. Maybe I can't have educated discussions after all. I can but apologize for the attempt.

Shadooz

@arb nothing to change my mind for...

2015 peer review with some of the cannabinoid consequences for heart system, severe effect have been only seen in pre existing cardiavascular conditions

arb

Semi shaved ape
I guess I should have asked if anyone quit vaping yet?
What does one do when the preponderance of evidence seems split regards any particular subject?
Rhetorical questions really........the typed musings of a idiot.
🙃

nms

One accepts that taking a side is by definition pointless and wrong and does not endorse something as if it wasn't split. One can also start discussing specific things where that isn't the case, avoiding to leave that topic in order to keep value in what is discussed. If one takes a side and cannot provide enough evidence to accurately represent a consistent, replicable truth, then one must realize he has been mislead.

PS: I vape and I don't need to believe in any one side to do so, I can vape while aknowledging the risks for all the reasons one vapes for, from providing well-being, improving social experiences, from adiction to medical use.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
One accepts that taking a side is by definition pointless and wrong and does not endorse something as if it wasn't split. One can also start discussing specific things where that isn't the case, avoiding to leave that topic in order to keep value in what is discussed. If one takes a side and cannot provide enough evidence to accurately represent a consistent, replicable truth, then one must realize he has been mislead.

PS: I vape and I don't need to believe in any one side to do so, I can vape while aknowledging the risks for all the reasons one vapes for, from providing well-being, improving social experiences, from adiction to medical use.
I vape cuz it makes me feel better and I like the tastes and smells.
😻

Shadooz

I vape cuz it makes me feel better and I like the tastes and smells.
😻
Like 90% of those who vape here.

Fucking combustion was already a big step toward healthiness, now each one must learn when and how to use it.

As it's illegal here (france), i won't know what kind of prescription, admission and dosage for each kind of releaves, they start to use in different part of the world dispensaries.
But for recreative use, accustoming/addiction symptom still must be avoid. And for that 3/5g a month is already on the limit, outpass by too many

Shadooz,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Like 90% of those who vape here.

Fucking combustion was already a big step toward healthiness, now each one must learn when and how to use it.

As it's illegal here (france), i won't know what kind of prescription, admission and dosage for each kind of releaves, they start to use in different part of the world dispensaries.
But for recreative use, accustoming/addiction symptom still must be avoid. And for that 3/5g a month is already on the limit, outpass by too many
I have broken 5 vertebrae in my spine.
Severe osteoporosis and arthritis,major nerve damage and allergic to Nsaids and opiates.
Not sure what you're referencing regards cannabis addiction but 3 to 5 grams doesn't make it to lunch.

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
To my mind, cannabis could be compared to ginseng: a rich source of bio-regulatory compounds that *may* address specific issues particularly well, but which operates as a tonic, a general improvement in function as a consequence of general use. The compounds specific to ginseng are as numerous and varied as those of cannabis are called ginsenosides, and are considered *adaptogens*, compounds that allow the body to adapt to circumstances and self-regulate. Cannabinoids could easily be classed as adaptogens, it seems to me; I think considering the two plants as reflective, rather than similar, may give us insight into the proper understanding of cannabinoids and their use.

At the very least, we know enough about each plant to grant them GRAS status....

Shadooz

Not sure what you're referencing regards cannabis addiction but 3 to 5 grams doesn't make it to lunch.
To lunch ?! Even if it works, accustoming and cost will make it hard to keep pace

I was referencing to recreative use of only high thc products.
Meds will go to 1:1 products

Shadooz,
  • Haha

arb

Semi shaved ape
To lunch ?! Even if it works, accustoming and cost will make it hard to keep pace

I was referencing to recreative use of only high thc products.
Meds will go to 1:1 products
Exclusively high thc products as animal fodder and rope have no medical value.
Costs me nothing as I provide cannabis and cannabis products to other medical users though I do charge them $100.00 A ounce for flower and $20.00 A gram for rosin.
CSC-0226.jpg

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions.
😼

Shadooz

No asumptions, 3g before lunch is excessive, but if it works...
I'm not here to choose the benefice/risk for you.
But For recreativ use only, it's the ammount for a month to stay out of accustoming/dependency vicious circle

If i had to medicate it would be sublingal 1:1. And vaporizer when acute relievable symptoms appears

Shadooz,

Shadooz

That is a 3g/month consomption. Days off in the month will be the last rule against accustoming.

Shadooz,

nms

Yeah but the third week I either stop or I start increasing dosage, and so on and so on and it gets harder and harder to stop. Since most times, save a few exceptions now and then I can't afford that level of consumption(due to work), I have to take a break at least every two weeks, or harshly force it every month when I fail and increase dosage.

I am not very resistant to habits though. If I don't consistently care about keeping it like this I'd get into years long daily consumption until my base state is being high, and I don't think that's good for me, and I've been like that in the past.

nms,
Reactions: Planck

Shadooz

My rule to myself is at least one day off (morning to morning) every week when i iso soak my bubbler. The sleep will say if i need a second day in that week or if i'm good with accustoming.Talking about recreative use.

for medical, dependency can be outbalance by the benefice. But for usefull medication, not for insomnia, stress or lack of appetite...

C No Ego

To my mind, cannabis could be compared to ginseng: a rich source of bio-regulatory compounds that *may* address specific issues particularly well, but which operates as a tonic, a general improvement in function as a consequence of general use. The compounds specific to ginseng are as numerous and varied as those of cannabis are called ginsenosides, and are considered *adaptogens*, compounds that allow the body to adapt to circumstances and self-regulate. Cannabinoids could easily be classed as adaptogens, it seems to me; I think considering the two plants as reflective, rather than similar, may give us insight into the proper understanding of cannabinoids and their use.

At the very least, we know enough about each plant to grant them GRAS status....
as cannabinoids are promiscuous we can assume they are adaptable and the fact we have around 300 cb receptors ca[pable of transporting and degrading a multitude of lipophilic/ terpenophenolic metabolitrs shows this

C No Ego,
And bam! this thread finally got me.

I consumed MJ for almost 10 years now. There was no negative effects I experienced, till I hit the age of 20's. I was always doing bong rips, most often in the evenings. There was some moments when after doing a good rip, I was feeling like I could faint when I was getting up from a chair. Then I switched to vaporization to avoid smoking and lowered those dosages. Then surprisingly, with time, I was getting some anxiety after vaping, not always, but still. Maybe because of my age or some triggers, or even different strains I got from dealers.. But the grass started to get me more and more anxious after consuming. Then I moved to micro-dosing, it wasn't that hard, even at 0.03g I could feel it for 1h/1h30. I even tried my own crops to avoid all chemicals, if there was any. There's just some days when I am fine after consuming, and those when I vape and just freak out without any triggers, tremor, shortness of breath... it could even transform to a panic attack. I even started doing sports and eating healthy for 3 years now, trying to calm down this things.

Then, 1 month ago, I was experiencing some light sharp pain, near my left chest pectoral. Then it transformed to a pressure and moved to my middle left pectoral. At that time, I stopped vaping to not aggravate the thing. I even checked my BP, because my mother had the BP monitor. And that's when I found out that my BP is always around 127/75-135/80. In my country (in EU), all those docs I've seen, always told me that it's a normal BP, and there's no problem at all. But when I was doing some research on google, I've seen that in America and some other countries, this is considered like a "pre-hypertension". And then, I thought a little... So maybe that anxiety I've got, it was a hypertension thing ? I want to say, if Im always on pre-hypertension, maybe after vaping, it randomly ups my BP ? Those symptoms are very similar..

So I went to the hospital, they took a chest x-ray, took my blood to see if there was those enzymes which could lead to a heart attack. Without success.. there was nothing to them. So the next day I felt better, and you know what? I took my vaporizer and vaped my usual microdose at 356F(180C), I even measured my BP before and after. Except my heart beat, there was no changes. It went well.. I even though to re-vape 3-4 hours later, the same leftover but on 392F(200C), and I does it! But there we come again, immediately the chest pressure has returned.

It always got worst after doing my workouts within 1 week, some palpitations, dizziness... Then one day, after my workout it became a hard chest pressure with dizziness, so I freaked out. Then I just stopped doing my workouts and switched to maintenance diet(I was bulking, still with healthy foods). The chest pressure disappeared with time, but I got a lot of things like little sharp pain over here and over there in the chest, on my back, and the dizziness was always there. I went to check my blood for cholesterol and all what was related to the heart, there was also no problem. Then I went to the cardiologist, she directly told me that smoking weed is bad. But I'm still skeptical about her knowledge on the subject. Dont get me wrong, I don't deny what she say, but she didn't explain, because I couldn't even speak with her, she was so busy... She does an echocardiogram of my heart and told me that there was no malformations and that at my age, she dont think that there's a problem with my heart. But still, she prescribed me a stress-test. Maybe to check if there's no angina or something going over here. I really hope that I didn't fucked up my arteries...

So 1 month after, 3-4 days ago, All the pain gone and the dizziness also calmed down. I also noticed that I have a bizarre feeling in my left ear, more sulfur also. So my dizziness maybe comes from here.. I don't know what to think for now. I does a bodyweight workout 2 days ago and was doing fine. Still no vaping at this day. Just waiting for the visit to the hospital in 16 days.

I also marked the 3 main points, where I could feel the pressure
(my ribcage is narrower, so its more nearer to the center of the chest than shown on the picture):

chest.jpg

to be continued... :myday:

Last edited:

Shadooz

It always got worst after doing my workouts
Then I just stopped doing my workouts and switched to maintenance diet(I was bulking, still with healthy foods). The chest pressure disappeared with time
Left chest, u've got also lung and muscles...
Seems more like a tietze syndrom due to your workout
How that pain react if you press with fingers ?

Shadooz,
Reactions: Hawaiian
Left chest, u've got also lung and muscles...
Seems more like a tietze syndrom due to your workout
How that pain react if you press with fingers ?
At the hospital, after they took the chest x-ray, they also watched for pneumothorax. But there wasn't.
But I never heard about that "Tietze syndrome".
I tried to press with my palm on the middle point, shown in the last message, and I think that I didn't feel any pain or, maybe a little! I don't remember. Its been 1 month now. Now I have a lot of soreness after the last bodyweight workout :haw: But no pressure(phew).

I've done some more pics of all points where I felt the pain.
It kinda moved from the middle pec to the armpit(still behind the pec muscle):
tt&.jpgtt.jpg

Seriously, while I was feeling those, I was in some sort of depression. Kinda like "I does my best for this body and then it just stubbed me from the back". :goon::tinfoil:
Back then, I just took a beer and chilled myself by watching TV series (a good way to switch off the inner voice).

Last edited:

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
@b0vver - have you had a coronary artery calcium CT scan? that artery is called the Widow Maker, when it gets clogged with calcium buildup. Scan takes about 15 seconds, no contrast, low cost in US @ $110. there is a widow maker video on YouTube.

low carb, healthy fat nutrition, real whole foods, no sugar + vitamin K will clear it right up (after several years).

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: Hawaiian
@b0vver - have you had a coronary artery calcium CT scan? that artery is called the Widow Maker, when it gets clogged with calcium buildup. Scan takes about 15 seconds, no contrast, low cost in US @ $110. there is a widow maker video on YouTube.

low carb, healthy fat nutrition, real whole foods, no sugar + vitamin K will clear it right up (after several years).
I was thinking about angiography, but I think that I must go thru the stress test before. Actually, I'm waiting for my visit to the hospital, called them January 11. Its really not the right moment to be sick, I think that there's a lot of people over there. They've gave me an appointement on February 17.

My diet is balanced omega 3/6, at least 80% of whole foods, a lot of vitamin K sources like broccoli, spinach and high quality Japanese green tea. Really, all what I do is kinda like written in the book. I even walk for 8-12k steps per day. :myday:

Top Bottom