Weed is not good for your heart, studies say

Tranquility

"La cucaracha", a 1818 spanish song, talk about a "blunt", the other meaning of "cucaracha"..
With the lyrics :

La cucaracha, la cucaracha

Ya no puede caminar

Porque no tiene

porque le falta

Marihuana que fumar

and so marihuana means cannabis since at least 1818...

In slow to let u hear it and cause i'm exhausted...
I remember, in elementary school, they tried to have us sing the song. If I recall correctly, after we kept yelling out "marijuana" at the appropriate time (At a volume greater than the rest of the song--for emphasis.), they changed it to a smoking hot girl. (Senorita que fumar)

No one used it. We had our lyrics. Song performance cancelled.

NomDePlumez

Every week there is some new study that says XYZ is 'bad for you/causes cancer" and then a week later some other study will contradict that.

Not to sound anti-science or too flippant but it's really hard to care anymore.

C No Ego

Every week there is some new study that says XYZ is 'bad for you/causes cancer" and then a week later some other study will contradict that.

Not to sound anti-science or too flippant but it's really hard to care anymore.
we have exacting biochemistry ... still however the researcher stipulates as to findings ( Bias) ... we have enough research to prove how the lipids in cannabis metablize in our bodies .... the known biochemical pathways ETC ....... it takes understanding of all that to put two and two together and make a conclusion etc.... for example vai my research the lipids in the plant Are Essential lipids in our cells ... THC as an example is an essential fatty acyl ( N acyl tranferases/ N acyl ethanolamine pathways ) ... and of course the seed oil is essential fatty acids ... raw plant uingestion provides essential amino acids and Flavones/ flavinoids too ... the only real negative to health we have to prove is that the cannabis plant can be caught on fire and burning ETC.... car tires are capable of that as well LOL

Top Bottom