• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Warm-hearted News Stories

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
get

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
What in the world is the difference between warm-hearted and heart-warming?!?

I'm afraid of posting the wrong thing because every pic I see here seems to me to fit both descriptions, and I'm not sure what the difference between the two is.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Ramahs, you can post both. I just didn't want a thread full of (heart-warming) tearjerkers - just mostly (warm-hearted) stories that bring a smile to your face & feel uplifting. There's enough to cry about in life without adding to it.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
81-year-old stoner Tommy Chong is here to share his weed with those in need
Tommy Chong is happy to give away free medical cannabis to those who need it for conditions like pain and anxiety during the COVID-19 crisis.

The 81-year-old stoner icon — half of the mellow duo, Cheech and Chong — credits cannabis with helping him beat prostate cancer. Chemotherapy, radiation and cannabis-containing suppositories were used to treat what he characterized, a few years back, as
his “pain in the butt” cancer.

Summer

Long Island, NY
^^ Insert ":rolleyes:" reaction smiley to Fauci's reply. My opinion of him has changed recently. I do believe he's adding politics into his science.

Summer,
Reactions: BrianTL
Top Bottom