Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
UrDoinItWrong,

The silicone set up has slightly changed, you do not have to worry about it cracking or flaking in the future. Below is how the current the wands look like...you can see the word "HOT" etched into the glass. For those that have the older wands, this is the same heater cover, just the silicone is at the tip and the etching in the glass

vhwetch.jpg

stonemonkey55,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Cool, my cano will be sold in a day and a few hours, so i hope to have my VHW ordered in the next few days. Cant wait to take my first vrip :D

Survivalism,

UrDoinItWrong

I would just like to say that it is impressive how frequently and rapidly you respond to reported issues with immediate upgrades. This company clearly deserves my money! I sent another inquiry today via email which was also responded to quickly with the answer I was hoping for! I will be placing my order tonight! I would just like to say Stonemonkey, your reviews and youtube videos played a heavy role in convincing me to purchase this, so thanks for your information sharing abilities!! Are you still processing orders/calibrating heat wands for Vriptech?

UrDoinItWrong,

Norcaljunkie

Hello all,
I have been lurking for awhile and wanted to start giving back. Thanks to this thread, I bought a VHW and been happy every time I use it. Thank you everyone that posted, this place is a great resource! It helped my decision making on which vap system to choose. The vids helped a lot too. I might just have to make my own one of these days.

Here is my donation. I noticed leaving the unit on for long periods of time cracked the sleeve as everyone else has experienced. Guess it was a given. Read what vriptech was doing to correct the problem so I modified mine like how stonemonkey shows in his pic of the new one.

For those who have cracked sleeves... grab a razor blade and cut your cracked sleeve in half or whatever size you want. Obviously, try to use a side with the least amount of cracks. Now since the silicone sleeve was dried out and cracked its not as snug or tight anymore so I carefully fitted the O-ring on top of the sleeve and voila. Works just fine and you also get a lil more seal from the O-ring.

I actually like the way it looks without the sleeve. Check it out!

2180651290071996278S500x500Q85.jpg

2020392030071996278S500x500Q85.jpg

Norcaljunkie,

stevebeast

I am really super psyched to get my hands on one i been watching the page for the GonG version. I saw that the stands werent working out and was wondering what people were using.

stevebeast,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
just got done reading the whole thread and im going to swoop on one of these as soon as the GonG one comes out as well. hopefully that happens soon because this thing is amazing

minnesnowta,

CapnVape

I had Blazemaster make me a set of slides for my VHW similar to Spirals. I also had him make me a dish as well, which will be awesome because I've been making a lot of BHO lately. I think the pieces look sick, here's a couple pics.

P5110225.jpg

P5110228.jpg

CapnVape,

CapnVape

SpiralArchitect said:
Dude! Those are awesome!!!! Nice colors. Have you got to try them out yet?
Not yet Spiral. They're getting shipped out today. They looked so awesome I just had to post some pics. The work Blazemaster does is so tight, I'm gonna have to get a matching tube made by him. I can't wait to actually try them out.

:peace:

CapnVape,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
This monkey is jealous. Blazemaster may be receiving a call from me too! can someone PM me his contact info?

stonemonkey55,

gak hater

stevebeast said:
I am really super psyched to get my hands on one i been watching the page for the GonG version. I saw that the stands werent working out and was wondering what people were using.
i use a pyrex measuring cup,i was afraid of using
anything else due to the heat..

damm some of those custom glass pieces
look awesome. :o
i wish i could get my hands on something like that :cool:

gak hater,
hi I'm using a heavy based desk microphone stand.the wand fits in the mic clip a treat with the tip of the wand pointing up. I assemble my shorty intake and lower bowl and put them on th wand(pointing up, the silicone" sticks" the upper to the wand) and let all the glass get all toasty and ready to produce cloudss! This thing should be renamed "The Weathermaker" i leave the glass on top between bowls to keep it crankin- works for me!

thevapedcrusader,

UrDoinItWrong

Wow, those slides are amazing. Can someone please pm me his contact info if he is in fact selling glass? Thanks! That is some quality work! My VHW can't arrive soon enough!!

UrDoinItWrong,

foglights

this thing looks really cool, i could totally rock one and put some of these old roors back in service.

if i'm not mistaken we're still waiting on ground glass bowls. any idea on the status of that?

thanks,
fl

foglights,

Vape4therestofmylife

my review:i have used the vapor warez vapor cannon for a year.

used there pd for a month

and use my friends dbv with bong setup like 5 times a week.

and the pro tool with the vrip tech wand has been the most satisfying vapor sesh out of the three.

Vape4therestofmylife,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Nice vapedcrusader, where did you manage to score something like that? I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the right thing.... it looks like it's from a lamp?

SpiralArchitect,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
SpiralArchitect said:
Nice vapedcrusader, where did you manage to score something like that? I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the right thing.... it looks like it's from a lamp?
Heh, thats a microphone stand :D

Survivalism,
thevapedcrusader said:
hi I'm using a heavy based desk microphone stand.the wand fits in the mic clip a treat with the tip of the wand pointing up. I assemble my shorty intake and lower bowl and put them on th wand(pointing up, the silicone" sticks" the upper to the wand) and let all the glass get all toasty and ready to produce cloudss! This thing should be renamed "The Weathermaker" i leave the glass on top between bowls to keep it crankin- works for me!
;) i got mine from the local music store and you can get em on ebay just make sure you get the small mic clip thing,and prolly go for the cast iron base :2c:

thevapedcrusader,

stevebeast

very good idea vapedcrusader thanks for the info i found one on ebay and am all set for the GonG fittings to come out.

stevebeast,

Norcaljunkie

Thats genius and looks so welcoming for you when you get home:D. Actually could pass for a mic too.

Bummed bros :mad:. Was playing around with my wand and the glass heater cover got a lil loose, shifted over to one side and the glass surrounding the heat source cracked. I got the first generation wand so guess I can get it replaced. Cool thing is it still works so I'm in no hurry. These things can be a little sensitive so baby your wands. :2c:

I've been taking so much more vapors since I got this thing. Not sure if its a good thing or not yet. :lol:

Norcaljunkie,

Buzzby

stonemonkey55 said:
The silicone set up has slightly changed, you do not have to worry about it cracking or flaking in the future. Below is how the current the wands look like...you can see the word "HOT" etched into the glass. For those that have the older wands, this is the same heater cover, just the silicone is at the tip and the etching in the glass
I spoke with Mark McCoy last night. He told me that the new heater covers also have heavier glass for the internal baffles and that they've worked out how to align the heater so it doesn't make contact with the glass. That should eliminate the problems some of us have had with the internal baffles breaking.

Buzzby,

UrDoinItWrong

Hey I want to buy a Vatra case for my VHW before it arrives, would someone be kind enough to measure it from the glass tip to where you can start bending the cord? I figure it will need a safe home to be protected from idiots who clutter and knock stuff off my coffee table! Thanks guys!

UrDoinItWrong,
Top Bottom