Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Two bags on 6 and I am already a happy customer. The harshness appeared gently only near the end of second bag inhaled in chain vaping style

It deserves its reputation despite the age (and I only filled the chamber 3/4 loosely)

More later

PS I was looking for best price for few weeks and namastevapes.fr was best deal around @ 250€ for a new classic easy valve. Seems legit CS and best price if you can wait a little

Last edited:

blackstone

I'd like to try the Easy Valve but not sure I'm curious enough to throw $100 on it.

I know this was posted a while back but while browsing some parts recently it dawned on me,
that anyone wanting to go from solid valve to easy valve now no longer needs to buy the full starter kit at 99 bucks.
They could buy the Easy valve filling chamber for $62 and the Easy Valve balloon adapter for $10.20.
Eventually you'll need extra bag rolls at $6.69, but solid valve guys might already have these.
So, $72.20 before discounts these days if that makes enough difference.

I'm going to have a "Reclaim session" right now with my 'cano and an oily Mighty CU!
I wanted to mention that I did this diffusion style thing with ABV once where I pumped ABV vapor into the air in the room while I vaped regularly with other vapes!
Made it seem like a right old smoking session, sort of!
Looking forward to trying that out with reclaim sometime and turn the room into a big Volcano bag.
If people throw away reclaim surely they could diffuse it into the air sometimes for fun!?

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I know this was posted a while back but while browsing some parts recently it dawned on me,
that anyone wanting to go from solid valve to easy valve now no longer needs to buy the full starter kit at 99 bucks.
They could buy the Easy valve filling chamber for $62 and the Easy Valve balloon adapter for $10.20.
Eventually you'll need extra bag rolls at $6.69, but solid valve guys might already have these.
So, $72.20 before discounts these days if that makes enough difference.

I'm going to have a "Reclaim session" right now with my 'cano and an oily Mighty CU!
I wanted to mention that I did this diffusion style thing with ABV once where I pumped ABV vapor into the air in the room while I vaped regularly with other vapes!
Made it seem like a right old smoking session, sort of!
Looking forward to trying that out with reclaim sometime and turn the room into a big Volcano bag.
If people throw away reclaim surely they could diffuse it into the air sometimes for fun!?
I don't know that I care for the smell of reclaim or ABV enough to joyously and enthusiastically scent the house with it. Also, not thrilled with what sounds like hot boxing on a larger scale. I don't want pets exposed to that degree, and I'm more of an April Fresh kind of gal. Want the place to smell nice and clean, and look tidy. But, I'm not fun person, and I get less so as the years roll by. I would try it with cat nip, at the most. The smell of reclaim in my curtains, rugs, pillows would cause a great deal of after party work.
Having said all that, I'd be so pleased to hear about it if anyone else tries it. I might not be willing to go sky diving , but am not adverse to hearing about someone else taking a dive.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don't know that I care for the smell of reclaim or ABV enough to joyously and enthusiastically scent the house with it. Also, not thrilled with what sounds like hot boxing on a larger scale. I don't want pets exposed to that degree, and I'm more of an April Fresh kind of gal. Want the place to smell nice and clean, and look tidy. But, I'm not fun person, and I get less so as the years roll by. I would try it with cat nip, at the most. The smell of reclaim in my curtains, rugs, pillows would cause a great deal of after party work.
Having said all that, I'd be so pleased to hear about it if anyone else tries it. I might not be willing to go sky diving , but am not adverse to hearing about someone else taking a dive.
I have a PLENTY that I LOVE however never had a bag.
My wife likes the PLENTY and she’s not a CANNABIS consumer like me?
I thought I was a clean freak?

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I have a PLENTY that I LOVE however never had a bag.
My wife likes the PLENTY and she’s not a CANNABIS consumer like me?
I thought I was a clean freak?
If you think you are a clean freak, I am not in a position to say differently, my dear @ataxian.
Bags R Not mandatory . Tricky to have a Volcano without them, but I understand there is a way to infuse food and drink, so there is a no bag use.
I imagine the Plenty to be quite wonderful, with such a nice endorsement from you. It is on my list of future vapes, and the future can't come soon enough.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
If you think you are a clean freak, I am not in a position to say differently, my dear @ataxian.
Bags R Not mandatory . Tricky to have a Volcano without them, but I understand there is a way to infuse food and drink, so there is a no bag use.
I imagine the Plenty to be quite wonderful, with such a nice endorsement from you. It is on my list of future vapes, and the future can't come soon enough.
Bags could be something I’m missing?

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
My folk’s house is alway impeccable!

My wife is cleaner than me?
You are a lucky man with such a wife.
The Volcano might convert us both to bags, my friend. Maybe we only tried bag bags, and we need the Volcano Bag.
I am willing to be converted, and to love bags even more than whips.
That would be glorious indeed.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You are a lucky man with such a wife.
The Volcano might convert us both to bags, my friend. Maybe we only tried bag bags, and we need the Volcano Bag.
I am willing to be converted, and to love bags even more than whips.
That would be glorious indeed.
In 1991 I think it was at a party in DENMARK where I saw people at a party passing a bag around!
I grew up with CANNABIS however learned to drink wine instead?
Thank goodness I lived in FRANCE at the time?
GERMANY was fun to drink beer.
ENGLAND was beer as well?
HOLLAND was the only place that had acceptable CANNABIS for me? (EUROPE)
It was legal there?

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
After a couple of days i am completely sold on bags

I mean they are: bulky, noisy, not cleanable, plastic feel, yadda yadda yadda.. but they are able to smooth vapor so much that downsides i do not care too much for now

Chamber is huge, easily 4 pax spoon without tamping (btw is tamping usefull here?), that chamber gives back 4 balloons (2 on 6, 2 on 8.5-9) that put me in some place I wasn’t able to be in very long time (maybe last time was years ago, after few months t break I got my stash and my first vape: solo).

That single chamber last me the whole evening and I am way more medicated than with my other beloved devices through the same amount, so for now it is not too greedy as a vape

Harshness is almost non existent @6 (compared to direct draw vapes) and light @8,5-9

Vapor thickness is not on par, at 6 it is whispy and 9 still way less thick than a nano on 6,5-7. This also I do not care anymore

After reading more I decided to discard reducing chamber before oreder shipped, is it really worthed?

Abv never had a hotspot, nor taste

It is not as contained as an on demand or even a solo though (some vapor spilled in the air before putting balloons on and when lifting chamber after balloon is full)

Fucking winner if you are tired of glass and water IMO

Only thing I am little afraid is tolerance going high as I do

ejackyou

Hamilton
Nice................care to elaborate?

volcano + 'reducer'/pad + 0.12g tropicana + temp stepped 255f, 320f, 355f, 375f, 385f 397f
four bags full = smooth tasty, and Boom! kinda High, eh?
Since knowing of the Volcano about a year and a half ago, knew it has always been Tops in the ratings, but thought bags were a dumb idea.
Now I just love the bags! Easy, Fast, inhale any way you want, no restriction what so ever! And all the fun of a 'Jiffy Pop' popcorn roast!
Think i like it better than sucking on a stem, even with the easy flow of the 'Plenty'!
Really glad I bit the bullet, though happy, I bought the 'Plenty', first!
They go hand and hand, I believe I will literally alternate on a daily basis.
Volcano Seems to extract even more from the Flower than the Plenty?
I'm in the process of developing a 'stepped' Session, strategy, right now.
I am employing a combination of time, temperature, blower use and heating
and cooling of the filling Chamber.
Two totally different designs, yet can be utilized in much the same way?

I doubt there's a better device on the market, than these two S&B Vapes, and Cheap
at the Price, in the Long Run?
Especially with medicinal use in Mind. :myday:
For the foreseeable future the Buck Stops Here!

Of course, on the other hand, if You're a true 'stoner', you should be dabbing with a FlowerPot!
:rockon:
Next installment - "Am I the only one that Gets It?"

arb

Semi shaved ape
volcano + 'reducer'/pad + 0.12g tropicana + temp stepped 255f, 320f, 355f, 375f, 385f 397f
four bags full = smooth tasty, and Boom! kinda High, eh?
Since knowing of the Volcano about a year and a half ago, knew it has always been Tops in the ratings, but thought bags were a dumb idea.
Now I just love the bags! Easy, Fast, inhale any way you want, no restriction what so ever! And all the fun of a 'Jiffy Pop' popcorn roast!
Think i like it better than sucking on a stem, even with the easy flow of the 'Plenty'!
Really glad I bit the bullet, though happy, I bought the 'Plenty', first!
They go hand and hand, I believe I will literally alternate on a daily basis.
Volcano Seems to extract even more from the Flower than the Plenty?
I'm in the process of developing a 'stepped' Session, strategy, right now.
I am employing a combination of time, temperature, blower use and heating
and cooling of the filling Chamber.
Two totally different designs, yet can be utilized in much the same way?

I doubt there's a better device on the market, than these two S&B Vapes, and Cheap
at the Price, in the Long Run?
Especially with medicinal use in Mind. :myday:
For the foreseeable future the Buck Stops Here!

Of course, on the other hand, if You're a true 'stoner', you should be dabbing with a FlowerPot!
:rockon:
Next installment - "Am I the only one that Gets It?"
Sounds like a life changing experience just went down..............nice.

ejackyou

Hamilton
I don't know if you're being facetious, but it's easy NOT, to get 'stoned':rockon:
you're in total control with both the 'Volcano' and the 'Plenty' combined
with their 'reducer'!
But with 'Session', 'Stepped' style Vaping for 'medicinal purposes, you have Start with some type of
a reference point, not only with reguard to the Vape itself, but to the 'strain'

Besides I said KINDA High?

arb

Semi shaved ape
I don't know if you're being facetious, but it's easy NOT, to get 'stoned':rockon:
you're in total control with both the 'Volcano' and the 'Plenty' combined
with their 'reducer'!
But with 'Session', 'Stepped' style Vaping for 'medicinal purposes, you have Start with some type of
a reference point, not only with reguard to the Vape itself, but to the 'strain'

Besides I said KINDA High?
What is stoned as opposed to medicated?
Do not both denote the removal of pain and or discomfort?

ejackyou

Hamilton
Sounds like a life changing experience just went down..............nice.
No, not really, been before, but on a scale of 1-10 for being 'High' (Not'stoned'):rockon:
I like to max out at about (2) whereas I figure, though I have no idea, maybe(5)? :chill::smug:
What is stoned as opposed to medicated?
Do not both denote the removal of pain and or discomfort?

If You don't know the difference, I sure won't be able to explain it, and You couldn't understand it.
Your likely Way Past the point of No return as to how far you have to go to get 'medicated'?
I guess You also don't understand the difference, between, 'medicinal' and 'Medicated'?

Man! I got ten bags full of Real, Vapour out of 0.12g of that 'tropicana'!

arb

Semi shaved ape
No, not really, been before, but on a scale of 1-10 for being 'High' (Not'stoned'):rockon:
I like to max out at about (2) whereas I figure, though I have no idea, maybe(5)? :chill::smug:

If You don't know the difference, I sure won't be able to explain it, and You couldn't understand it.
Your likely Way Past the point of No return as to how far you have to go to get 'medicated'?
I guess You also don't understand the difference, between, 'medicinal' and 'Medicated'?

Well.........could you try and dumb it down for the intellectually challenged such as myself?
You seem to hold cannabis users in contempt or in a negative light or am I misunderstanding you?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

...Hate to break it to you but if it takes you 10 temp stepped bags to reach a 2, your threshold tolerance is higher than every "stoner" in this thread. For comparison I get pretty strong medicinal effects off a single moderate temp bag at 5 or 6 on a Classic.

Top Bottom