Volcano Hybrid

Russibabagee

This case is perfect. I'm really loving all the extra pockets and the form-fitting foam.

Russibabagee,
Reactions: Green Kiwi

axilla101

This case is perfect. I'm really loving all the extra pockets and the form-fitting foam.

I have the same one-- everything fits perfect, easy to carry and super discreet.

bigtoke

Ok people first off I want to say I LOVE my Volcano Hybrid, and I am glad I went for the hybrid instead of the Classic (by the end of my post you will all know why). I LOVE the bag system, the flavor, the ritual, the zero draw resistance, the smoothness (idk how some people say the bag makes them cough). I also feel secure using it, the fact that it is a medical device and the materials they use and all of that. I am afraid of using other devices like the Tinymight for example, everyone says its great and they prefer it over a device like the Volcano, but if you look at the heater of a TM2 it seems like one of those cigarette lighters they used to put in cars, and I just do not feel safe inhaling that. Same thing with other portables, like a roffu or a lobo, I don't know what is in there so I don't use them. So, I only have 4 vapes: my beloved Volcano Hybrid, a mighty OG, a collection of Dynavaps (I trust them because it is just a piece of high quality metal I heat from the outside) and a ball vape (another piece of high quality metal I heat from the outside). I have two desktops and two portables, and that is enough for me.

Now let's get to the meat and potatoes of my post. I think most of us here find that the Volcano is great, but there is one main problem with it; it seems to be a WEED EATER!! Well I just found a solution!! I actually found it a while ago but I never posted anything here until now. I was a constant lurker, but never opened an account until now, because I feel I must share this knowledge.

The thing is that the Volcano Hybrid CAN BE A MICRODOSER!! How?? with the right dosing capsules. I stumbled upon some titanium dosing capsules that have a removable bottom. I found them on ED's TNT website, he no longer has them, they have been out of stock for about a year now. They used to be in the Mighty accessory section. I have 6 myself, but I have wanted him to restock them and he has never done it in spite of my emails.

With these dosing capsules, I am able to use the SAME AMOUNT I USE IN A DYNAVAP to get one satisfying bag (regular size) and after that I dump the ABV so I am always using a fresh load for every bag. I see people here, filling up the chamber reducer, and filling a bag at one temp and then using the same load for another bag at a higher temp, but the flavor is all gone by the second bag. With these dosing capsules, you are always using fresh weed for every individual bag.

Given that the dosing capsules have a solid build, and given that they are titanium they provide more conduction, and better flavor when compared to the aluminum dosing capsules that S&B makes.

The way I use them is that I load a very small amount of herb (same amount I could fit in one load of a normal dynavap) in the dosing capsule, and given that the bottom part is removable and adjustable I make a tight sandwich (not too tight, so you don't strain the fan) so the herb ends up forming into a small puck on the top part of the dosing capsule with no loose space anywhere in the dosing capsule. And presto, the Volcano Hybrid is now a microdoser. I don't even have to go up on the temps. I start at 390 and blow half of the whole bag (again normal size bag) and then I go to 400 to start the other half part of the bag, and just end the very last part at 410. In the end it is 1/2 the bag at 390, 1/4 at 400 and 1/4 at 410 (and sometimes I don't even go to 410). So I get no harshness and full flavor and efficiency.

I will try to post some pics of the dosing capsules. But I think we all need someone to produce these dosing capsules because they are a game changer for real!! ED's TNT seems that he will never stock them again, and there was a website in Australia that had them but I can't find them anymore. In order for you guys to have a pic of the dosing capsules I had to make a post on reddit. Sorry technology is not my thing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/VolcanoVaporiser/comments/1eudnw7

Last edited:

Robindean

Aint got a freeze tube yet, so i got eh, crafty.
e4cokrblwbmd1.jpeg

Robindean,
Reactions: macbill

justcametomind

Ok people first off I want to say I LOVE my Volcano Hybrid, and I am glad I went for the hybrid instead of the Classic (by the end of my post you will all know why). I LOVE the bag system, the flavor, the ritual, the zero draw resistance, the smoothness (idk how some people say the bag makes them cough). I also feel secure using it, the fact that it is a medical device and the materials they use and all of that. I am afraid of using other devices like the Tinymight for example, everyone says its great and they prefer it over a device like the Volcano, but if you look at the heater of a TM2 it seems like one of those cigarette lighters they used to put in cars, and I just do not feel safe inhaling that. Same thing with other portables, like a roffu or a lobo, I don't know what is in there so I don't use them. So, I only have 4 vapes: my beloved Volcano Hybrid, a mighty OG, a collection of Dynavaps (I trust them because it is just a piece of high quality metal I heat from the outside) and a ball vape (another piece of high quality metal I heat from the outside). I have two desktops and two portables, and that is enough for me.

Now let's get to the meat and potatoes of my post. I think most of us here find that the Volcano is great, but there is one main problem with it; it seems to be a WEED EATER!! Well I just found a solution!! I actually found it a while ago but I never posted anything here until now. I was a constant lurker, but never opened an account until now, because I feel I must share this knowledge.

The thing is that the Volcano Hybrid CAN BE A MICRODOSER!! How?? with the right dosing capsules. I stumbled upon some titanium dosing capsules that have a removable bottom. I found them on ED's TNT website, he no longer has them, they have been out of stock for about a year now. They used to be in the Mighty accessory section. I have 6 myself, but I have wanted him to restock them and he has never done it in spite of my emails.

With these dosing capsules, I am able to use the SAME AMOUNT I USE IN A DYNAVAP to get one satisfying bag (regular size) and after that I dump the ABV so I am always using a fresh load for every bag. I see people here, filling up the chamber reducer, and filling a bag at one temp and then using the same load for another bag at a higher temp, but the flavor is all gone by the second bag. With these dosing capsules, you are always using fresh weed for every individual bag.

Given that the dosing capsules have a solid build, and given that they are titanium they provide more conduction, and better flavor when compared to the aluminum dosing capsules that S&B makes.

The way I use them is that I load a very small amount of herb (same amount I could fit in one load of a normal dynavap) in the dosing capsule, and given that the bottom part is removable and adjustable I make a tight sandwich (not too tight, so you don't strain the fan) so the herb ends up forming into a small puck on the top part of the dosing capsule with no loose space anywhere in the dosing capsule. And presto, the Volcano Hybrid is now a microdoser. I don't even have to go up on the temps. I start at 390 and blow half of the whole bag (again normal size bag) and then I go to 400 to start the other half part of the bag, and just end the very last part at 410. In the end it is 1/2 the bag at 390, 1/4 at 400 and 1/4 at 410 (and sometimes I don't even go to 410). So I get no harshness and full flavor and efficiency.

I will try to post some pics of the dosing capsules. But I think we all need someone to produce these dosing capsules because they are a game changer for real!! ED's TNT seems that he will never stock them again, and there was a website in Australia that had them but I can't find them anymore. In order for you guys to have a pic of the dosing capsules I had to make a post on reddit. Sorry technology is not my thing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/VolcanoVaporiser/comments/1eudnw7
Nice post and I feel the exact same way comparing S&B product and artisanal vapes. I have a Digit but I feel that capsules are not required to microdose. I just put a pinch of herb (20/30mg) and fill my XL bag 20/30%.

justcametomind,
Top Bottom