• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Volcano Hybrid

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
would
I have seen it... but was not sure because vapecritic said there is no real difference in vapor quality... also he mentioned that he thinks if you turn the temp of classic little bit higher there would not be a difference... also I think it is hard to compare the classic vapor density with hybrid as far as the temp on classic is more a guess I think then the real temp. (who knows if 420 f on hybrid is also really 420 F on classic) ... maybe if you want to test the real difference you would have to make sure the temps of classic and hybrid are really the same... Yes of course I can imagine the conduction will help to deliver denser vapor... Also as far as I read/saw infos about the new hybrid some said vapor is same some said no it is better... So I thought will ask the community and their experience... especially after I got different assumptions about the new hybrid from vape critic and 420Vapezone... and the price tag on hybrid is hefty....

I really do not know but as said vapor density is for me important... I want to quit combustion again and need something which makes dense vapor and acts like a joint... I hate it to take 10 second draws to get a bit vapor... and as mentioned before the classic was what let me stop combustion... but last time I bought one I was not so much impressed with vapor density using a flowerpot in the past... and gave it back... so I do not want to buy a hybrid if the vapor is not significantly better (denser, tastier, not harsh) and so on...

would be nice if some members with classic and hybrid can tell me if there is really a difference in vapor quality... I need some more opinions...
is the vapor denser then of the classic... as said before that is important for me as I want to quit combustion again... and I have therefore to mimic the combustion ritual as good as I can with a vape...

I have owned a lot of vapes. This one is very special and here to stay! Extremely impressed! I have been able to vape straight from the bag even at 446°.

Yeah it cost a lot of money. I just sold some of the vapes I had lying around and barely had to pay anything. I don’t miss any of the Vapes I sold.

if you purchase the Volcano Hybrid you’re not making a mistake. You can get it for 20% off at Cream City Vapes code CELERITY, or 15% off at Puffitup code Vapezone, or Puffedup! Get it you won’t be disappointed! I’ve done business with both of them and they are both awesome!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
"RollingStoned" is Apropos :clap::rockon::love:

There are many Much Cheaper, quicker options for arriving at Your destination

Hope not Everyone is lead astray by these 'stoner' types? :mmmm:

But then if money is no object, what the heck?

I'd on the other hand, would rather put the money to use on the best Weed

Thicker stronger Vapor? Well, S&B have changed the laws of Physics!
i guess it's that special type of heat the 'Hybrid' makes, along with heat-up speed?
Also referred to as 'Hybrid heating'?

And I see You enjoy that 'benzene high'!

I say "B,B,B"

But maybe the first "B" stands for Benzene? :puke:
This just earned you yet another warning point. Enjoy your vacation.
It is a forum. It is, specifically, a friendly forum. That doesn't mean we all agree on everything, but it does mean that we try to disagree and make out points in a polite and friendly manner.

From cracking on his handle to "these stoner types", you post dripped in snark and interpersonal insult. Not friendly at all.

Some others would have replied much more harshly or reported you. I think @Rollingstoned was very restrained.

@Baron23 just saved me a bunch of typing as he's 100% correct here (for a change :p).

:peace:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@btka - imo, the vapor on the Hybrid is denser than the Classic. I can extract in two bags with the Hybrid, what took me four bags with the Classic. The added conduction/radiation extracts quicker, with fuller bags. If money is not the issue, I think you'll be happier with the Hybrid. I'm very comfortable disagreeing with Bud on this - the Hybrid yields denser, more intense vapor.

Nolan Kinshella

Started with trying the bags, but built a table for beside my chair in the living room, so on the whip more now. Happiness is an electric hookah in arms reach. Only tiny downfall I have found is resin sticking the oven together so when I unscrew it, it is glued together, a few seconds on the heat is all it needs though. I just wipe where the oven mates together with an alcohol q-tip every few bowls to keep it from sticking. I have ordered a glass connector to hook it to a water pipe, looking forward to that.

Vaporcussion

I've read that the "conduction" simple comes from the screw on bowl. I've also read that you can use your easy valve with the hybrid; is this all correct? If so, would using the easy valve be a way to have a purely convection experience with the Hybrid?

Vaporcussion,
Reactions: LAWTHEONE

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
I've read that the "conduction" simple comes from the screw on bowl. I've also read that you can use your easy valve with the hybrid; is this all correct? If so, would using the easy valve be a way to have a purely convection experience with the Hybrid?

The easy valve is the only valve for the Hybrid...

Cereal4dinner

anyone try vaping hash out of the volcano hybrid? trying to figure out the best method, im thinking of sandwiching the hash between two drip pads?

i find using the whip with the reducer and a capsule sucks. the capsule adds so much draw resistance. putting weed in the chamber and throwing a mini drip pad(from the mighty) on top works the best, reminds me of elbow packing the arizer

sorry for two messages apart, can someone remind me how i can merge messages into one post?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cereal4dinner,
Reactions: btka

stickstones

Vapor concierge
i find using the whip with the reducer and a capsule sucks. the capsule adds so much draw resistance. putting weed in the chamber and throwing a mini drip pad(from the mighty) on top works the best, reminds me of elbow packing the arizer

sorry for two messages apart, can someone remind me how i can merge messages into one post?

I liked using the reducer a whole lot more when I put the chamber on top to get a good heat soak first. Then drop the dosing capsule into that heated filling chamber, and it's more satisfying.

Cereal4dinner

I liked using the reducer a whole lot more when I put the chamber on top to get a good heat soak first. Then drop the dosing capsule into that heated filling chamber, and it's more satisfying.

yeh heat soaking is smart. how do you find the draw resistance with the capsule? making a bag with capsule is no problem, but that whip gives me the the milkshake draw

Cereal4dinner,
Reactions: LAWTHEONE

turk

turk
...never been a fan of the capsules...have them, never use them...starting to appreciate the bags though..finally after 10 years.

turk,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
yeh heat soaking is smart. how do you find the draw resistance with the capsule? making a bag with capsule is no problem, but that whip gives me the the milkshake draw

I'll have to check. I was blowing bags with it so I could see the difference. But I'd probably be in the same boat as you, because...

...never been a fan of the capsules...have them, never use them...starting to appreciate the bags though..finally after 10 years.

... @ohmygodimsohigh hates this, but I use the dosing capsules exclusively with whole nuggets. The hybrid heating of the portables and Hybrid fully penetrate the bud over the course of a session. But I'm sure they restrict airflow!

turk

turk
...never been a big fan of micro dosing...I do have the reducer though...I just put herb in there...sans capsule.

turk,

Nolan Kinshella

No reducers etc... here yet, no extra bits at all, just filling the bowl, and enjoying the ride. It's like the training wheels were removed coming from the Firefly 2 to this beast. Will have to figure out those Super Bags at some point though.

gxk

I just put herb in there...sans capsule.
Do you not have a problem with herb blowing out of the chamber and all over the top of the reducer, becoming stuck outside of the heating path? Or are you using a liquid pad on top like some others do? I don't yet have a hybrid, I am just speaking of my experience with using the easy valve and reducer sans capsule, but the design looks similar to me.

gxk,

turk

turk
...yeah.. herb gets out periodically...so what...I never open the chamber until I’m finished anyways..not that big a deal..believe me I’ve spilled more than that...through the years..

barnardbarnard

@btka - imo, the vapor on the Hybrid is denser than the Classic. I can extract in two bags with the Hybrid, what took me four bags with the Classic. The added conduction/radiation extracts quicker, with fuller bags. If money is not the issue, I think you'll be happier with the Hybrid. I'm very comfortable disagreeing with Bud on this - the Hybrid yields denser, more intense vapor.

100% agree with this @stickstones here.

I have had my Hybrid 3 weeks now I very nearly didn't get it based on Bud's review.

I wasn't a fan of the classic but this is something else. Just as the man says the vapor seems to be twice as dense.

If you are on the fence just go for it and pull the trigger you won't regret it!

Happy 'cano'ing!

the capsule adds so much draw resistance.

?? I notice zero difference, I use the reducer and capsules all the time. One cap = one super bag workflow. And when I use the whip, same or maybe a slight bit of more draw resistance. I find the whip is to free flowing for me even with the capsule. Why would we have such different experiences?

Timmytimtim,
Top Bottom