Volcano Hybrid

Poostuff

Please delete
Maybe it has. The problem with that is if they keep changing coatings to find something that works, how would anyone know what the parts they receive are supposed to look like? Regardless I’ve put mine away until the situation solidifies. I do miss using it, but for me I think it’s a smart move not to right now.

Vapinmofo

I finally got my parts, looks like they’re still having issues with quality control. That’s a shame.

why not just make the part out of titanium?
Is that aluminum? its stainless part on my classic.
putting a long lasting high quality anodizing on those parts (if they are aluminum) really should not be a big deal.

I guess I will be waiting for a V2 on this cool machine.

Vapinmofo,
Reactions: Poostuff

wizzbang

Seeing all these new problems is just ugh... But on a different note...

My housing is still holding up after 3 weeks of abuse. And...

I've also been experimenting with bag sizes , mostly with the rolls you get from S&B. And have come to the conclusion that if you want super tasty terp bags you have to cut your bag length between 18 and 22 inches. Anything longer than that and it starts to become harsh. This is of course with using the dosing adapter. Yea the bags are a lot smaller than a normal sized bag but the taste is a whole lot better.

Duck

Seeing all these new problems is just ugh... But on a different note...

My housing is still holding up after 3 weeks of abuse. And...

I've also been experimenting with bag sizes , mostly with the rolls you get from S&B. And have come to the conclusion that if you want super tasty terp bags you have to cut your bag length between 18 and 22 inches. Anything longer than that and it starts to become harsh. This is of course with using the dosing adapter. Yea the bags are a lot smaller than a normal sized bag but the taste is a whole lot better.

you mean small inhale bag? I am generally bothered that the steam is so thin. no better than the Mighty, with the small chamber.

Duck,

SquirrelMaster

You don’t have to fill a big bag all the way. :)

That like saying you don't have to have another puff when someone passes to you. I've never found that to be possible :rofl:.

It sure is funny trying to blow up a 10' bag when you're basement ceiling is 8' and you need to move the vape to the floor and direct the bag up the stairs. It's a party trick but a damn good one imo.

Duck

I don't want to put them down but ... to sell the Medic for € 600. Without Bluetooth and therefore without an app, there is already a number.

Duck,

Mako Kupo

Ordered myself one of these bad boys today. I asked them if they had the stainless steel part to replace the aluminum in an email with the purchase, or if it was already on there. If it wasn't included I asked them not to ship, and to refund me. They shipped it so I assume it has the updated parts but we will see, if not I'll order one from S&B and mention it in my review on vapor.com(where it was purchased). Anyway I also picked up the dosing capsule adapter & magazine with 40 capsules, the wear and tear kit, extra screens, I think that's it. Is there anytthign else I should get to complement this bad boy?

SquirrelMaster

Ah that is what I meant, thanks. Any good acessories though?
Always good to have extra bags. The Hybrid will come with 1 easy valve that you can replace the bags on, so a second one of those may not be a bad idea. You can buy them preassembled but they're very easy to replace and cheaper if you do it yourself. Whips possibly as well, they sell a big roll of whip tubing. I bought extra screens, and an air filter as well. I like to stock up on accessories and I was trying to hit the free shipping threshold when I placed my order before but out of the box you'll be good for a little while depending on your usage. They'll likely have a 20% off sale for 420 if you want to hold off until then.

I bought some Arizer 14mm and 18mm whip/gong attachments from DHGate so I can easily go through water with the whip. There's also the the Magma/Obsidian attachments to hydrate the vapour before it goes into the bag but I haven't tried one of those and my Hybrid has barely been used this year so I can't justify the cost.

Magma_Industries

Accessory Maker
I bought some Arizer 14mm and 18mm whip/gong attachments from DHGate so I can easily go through water with the whip. There's also the the Magma/Obsidian attachments to hydrate the vapour before it goes into the bag but I haven't tried one of those and my Hybrid has barely been used this year so I can't justify the cost.
Just want to throw out that we've extended our 4/20 sale to last the entire glorious month that is 4/20 this year. It's 20% off anything from our store, and hopefully will help those with limited cash flow during these... interesting... times that we find ourselves living through. Cheers ya'll, and stay safe!

guyonthecouch

Canopy is a house of cards waiting to crumble. Storz was alright when they first started, customer service fell hard after they released their portables(at least in my experience). Volcano was a game changer when it was first released, I'll give them that.. health canada is pay for play.

How the Hybrid was granted this license while it faces all the problems discovered is beyond me.

:hmm: :mental: :disgust: :sherlock:

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/can...l-device-license-for-pot-vaporizer-2020-04-04

Last edited:

justcametomind

A portable is very different from a desktop vape. On a portable there’s a smaller heating element, but it still has to go to pretty high temps, there’s a battery and they are close. You can’t compare Volcano issues to Crafty’s. And SB initially had a policy on return that was very accomodating. They changed it during the years not go bankrupt as Ghost of MV1. I followed Craftys thread since very early and we almost had at least 1 return each for each purchase. No company can handle that.

justcametomind,
Reactions: Poostuff
Top Bottom