• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

OF

If you're new to this vape and aren't getting what you want from it, try varying your technique.

Sage advice indeed! It also applies in other vapes, of course, but Go is an extreme case here. Almost everyone is satisfied with the little guy......if you're not.....

What's the old saw about a workman who blames his tools?

Thanks.

OF

Can anyone share any experiences they have had with different mouth pieces?
Looking to add a nice glass stem and bubbler to the mix.
Would these work; they are stems for the PotV One?
Thanks in advance for your time

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-19-15-32-58-865_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-19-15-32-58-865_com.android.chrome.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2021-11-19-15-32-48-877_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-19-15-32-48-877_com.android.chrome.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 10
DippedInShit,
Reactions: OF

OF

Can anyone share any experiences they have had with different mouth pieces?
Looking to add a nice glass stem and bubbler to the mix.
Would these work; they are stems for the PotV One?
Thanks in advance for your time
Unfortunately, those stems are not compatable with Go. However, not all is lost, the Go MP fits 14mm Female GONG fittings like they were made to.....which they are. So get a bubbler with 14mm Female connector (or adapt to what you have and you're good to go.

Regards to all,

OF

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Thanks for getting back to me so fast.
So this then?View attachment 14494
That would work, if you order 14mm female inlet at the bottom. I use this type a lot, but the ones with just a full open end for the mouth. I quickly learned that dry (no water) is my preference. I've often been curious about these with the curve mp - might have to pick one up myself! Thanks.
ps, the adapter shown with each of these would be superfluous.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Thanks for getting back to me so fast.
So this then?View attachment 14494
I dislike those sipper bubblers for being hard to empty all the way and hard to clean. If you want to try dry glass for cooling maybe consider a j-hook.

These have been 20% off for a bit and are well-regarded here:

ninjagaijin

Just got my Vleaf Go - when originally taking it apart, I didn't see any white 'chamber' o-ring installed. But have a spare in the spare parts bag. Otherwise I'm guessing the o-ring flew off the first time I opened it up.. ? Does anyone know if it comes with a white o-ring installed under the chamber to begin with?

Also I'm able to combust on green after drawing long enough, is that normal? I'm just stopping when I taste popcorn now. But can't imagine using anything above green or maybe yellow depending upon moisture content / dryness of material.

Also doesn't sit 100% in my glass female stem 14mm - any advice for gaskets/o-rings/seals to use to connect tighter with female stem? Still reading through the previous pages so apologies if I missed it xD

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Just got my Vleaf Go - when originally taking it apart, I didn't see any white 'chamber' o-ring installed. But have a spare in the spare parts bag. Otherwise I'm guessing the o-ring flew off the first time I opened it up.. ? Does anyone know if it comes with a white o-ring installed under the chamber to begin with?

Also I'm able to combust on green after drawing long enough, is that normal? I'm just stopping when I taste popcorn now. But can't imagine using anything above green or maybe yellow depending upon moisture content / dryness of material.

Also doesn't sit 100% in my glass female stem 14mm - any advice for gaskets/o-rings/seals to use to connect tighter with female stem? Still reading through the previous pages so apologies if I missed it xD
Sorry, I'm not sure about the o-ring.

You might have an unusually hot unit, but,
I've found that this vape can over-cook (euphemism) at any of the temp settings, just takes a longer draw on lower ones. So, when using any of them, be in tune with the actual production coming through, and power off before the end of your draw, vapor will keep coming for a bit. I stop even before any popcorn, thankyou.

Mine doesn't sit well in my glass, but most of my glass is cheap stuff, so I attribute it to that. I still get acceptable(!) hits. It also can tend to sound like the joint is 'leaking air' but that sound may also be air moving into the intakes. You might try the silicone mp that comes in the box? It is bulky/oversized, but might get you a better seal...

Would an 18 or 18.8 mm female opening provide a tighter fit by allowing the fitting to swallow more of the silicone mouthpiece?

Also, I don't know if it's been tried or not, but have any of you had any luck with bypassing the stock MP all together and using a screened glass stem that actually sits in the chamber?
Similar to the tiny might I suppose, where the flower would actually now be packed into the stem itself instead of the chamber effectively isolating the vapor path to almost all glass.

Food for thought; I'd love to hear any ideas you may come up with.

The combustion on green may be coming from an over pack as well.
This little unit really doesn't need much in the chamber.
I have similar experiences on green as I tend to "cache out" in one lungful.
For now, just chalk that up to me packing too much.

Vivant

Manufacturer
Long time no see.
We got our account back before the Thanksgiving Day.
Thank you for interest and discussing our vleaf go all the time.
We give a special code only for members on FC.
Code: vivant42 for 42% off, valid from 24th to 26th. (It's only 35% off on website. )

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
The 42% off works at www.vivant.com -> with 3-5 days shipping, purchasing 2 units works out to $91.18 which is great!

The purchase process includes a requirement/request to submit a copy of my driver license .... never been asked for a copy of my driver license to complete a transaction..... I'm not comfortable with that even though the web site states that the picture of my license will be deleted once verified. I used the Chrome "back button" when presented with the request for a pic of my license and the transaction automatically cleared the cart.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying there should be a concern here....It's just out of my comfort zone.

Last edited:
Long time no see.
We got our account back before the Thanksgiving Day.
Thank you for interest and discussing our vleaf go all the time.
We give a special code only for members on FC.
Code: vivant42 for 42% off, valid from 24th to 26th. (It's only 35% off on website. )
Hi, I was just wondering if there are any plans to release different mouthpieces?

I hit natively, and this little thing (on green)is like a mini torch burning a pinhole into the back of my throat.

Thanks for your time

Vivant

Manufacturer
The 42% off works at www.vivant.com -> with 3-5 days shipping, purchasing 2 units works out to $91.18 which is great!

The purchase process includes a requirement/request to submit a copy of my driver license .... never been asked for a copy of my driver license to complete a transaction..... I'm not comfortable with that even though the web site states that the picture of my license will be deleted once verified. I used the Chrome "back button" when presented with the request for a pic of my license and the transaction automatically cleared the cart.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying there should be a concern here....It's just out of my comfort zone.
I totally understand your thought but it's necessary to check the age if we sell vaporizers.
We have to make sure that minors can not purchase our products because it is illegal and we promise we will not keep your personal information.

Vivant

Manufacturer
Hi, I was just wondering if there are any plans to release different mouthpieces?

I hit natively, and this little thing (on green)is like a mini torch burning a pinhole into the back of my throat.

Thanks for your time
Hi,
At present, we have no plans to design a new mouthpiece but thanks for your suggestions.
We may consider it and try to solve the problem.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I totally understand your thought but it's necessary to check the age if we sell vaporizers.
We have to make sure that minors can not purchase our products because it is illegal and we promise we will not keep your personal information.
This is a stupid idea, most other sellers do not ask for such things, lots of lost sales. :2c:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Agreed. I have never been asked for DL or such for online purchase. It is a bad biz move. I, for one, will not comply, not in current atmosphere.

I already resent the restrictions on mailing herb vaporizers, and I'm not gonna go down easy on this.

Last year I purchased form the Vivant site and they would not ship to NY state, I had item shipped to a friend 120 miles away, that was soooo convenient. No Mas.

Maybe Vivant should just get out of retail, leave that to people who are not afraid to do business.

Last edited:
vapviking,
Reactions: Old_muel

His_Highness

@Vivant .... After a lifetime in computers I can definitely see the potential efficiencies in using a driver's license to verify a customer's "data".

Unfortunately providing my name, address, birth date and credit card when working with a new company is already enough exposure for me.

Great sale though and I wish you the best.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I don't know if it helps, but I have only been asked to upload a DL photo when I messed up some of the age verification data. I put my email address as my mailing address or something like that. That happened at Ed's TNT, so I just came back later and tried again. Anyway, HTH!

His_Highness

I don't know if it helps, but I have only been asked to upload a DL photo when I messed up some of the age verification data. I put my email address as my mailing address or something like that. That happened at Ed's TNT, so I just came back later and tried again. Anyway, HTH!
I appreciate that. I think the request for the driver license (DL) is part of the process whether there is a discrepancy or not though. If having to provide the DL only occurs when a discrepancy occurs I would love it if someone would confirm that because I'd give it another try.

ninjagaijin

Sorry, I'm not sure about the o-ring.

You might have an unusually hot unit, but,
I've found that this vape can over-cook (euphemism) at any of the temp settings, just takes a longer draw on lower ones. So, when using any of them, be in tune with the actual production coming through, and power off before the end of your draw, vapor will keep coming for a bit. I stop even before any popcorn, thankyou.

Mine doesn't sit well in my glass, but most of my glass is cheap stuff, so I attribute it to that. I still get acceptable(!) hits. It also can tend to sound like the joint is 'leaking air' but that sound may also be air moving into the intakes. You might try the silicone mp that comes in the box? It is bulky/oversized, but might get you a better seal...

Thanks for info! I use the silicon mouthpiece and it sits better sealed into my 14mm female stems. I too am using cheap glass so not precise!
I find it is a lot nicer if I only have 2 or max 3 pulls from a chamber - I get popcorn on the third usually. Starting to do 2 big pulls and 1-2 smaller ones.

When you say you prefer dry glass, why not water bubblers?

Would an 18 or 18.8 mm female opening provide a tighter fit by allowing the fitting to swallow more of the silicone mouthpiece?

Also, I don't know if it's been tried or not, but have any of you had any luck with bypassing the stock MP all together and using a screened glass stem that actually sits in the chamber?
Similar to the tiny might I suppose, where the flower would actually now be packed into the stem itself instead of the chamber effectively isolating the vapor path to almost all glass.

Food for thought; I'd love to hear any ideas you may come up with.

The combustion on green may be coming from an over pack as well.
This little unit really doesn't need much in the chamber.
I have similar experiences on green as I tend to "cache out" in one lungful.
For now, just chalk that up to me packing too much.

I think an 18mm would definitely help - but it's fine with the silicon I find to help seal a bit better on the 14mm's. Will consider a 14mm male to 18mm female glass piece potentially, but think it's fine at the moment now I've been using with the silicon mouthpiece

Wow, the glass stem replacement sure sounds interesting. I do not like how the cap screen likes to come loose/fall off and sit on the bowl. I notice ddave has screens to help stop that apparently. https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p104/DDaveMods_Vleaf_Go_Replacement_Mesh_Screens.html

I have definitely been packing a bit too much - find better results with 50-75% chamber pack, and not tamping. It's a bit smaller size chamber than I would like, but it does the job after a few bowls.

I don't even have a driver's license. Do you post to Australia? I only have Liquor Land ID, which is a legal proof of age in Australia.
Can you please confirm where the white o-ring is supposed to go, that is included with the unit?

---

I really like the Vleaf Go for the price! But now that Xmax V3 Pro is out, I think this is probably worth the bit of extra cost - USB-C charge, replaceable battery etc. I speak to one user who owns both and prefers the Xmax V3 Pro, but has anyone else compared side by side yet?

Petetbay

. I speak to one user who owns both and prefers the Xmax V3 Pro, but has anyone else compared side by side yet?
I have both, V3Pro is the better device. The Go goes for $40CDN the V3Pro $100CDN, if you offered me 3 Go’s or 1 V3Pro I’d take the V3Pro. After the 3 Go batteries die, the V3Pro will still be going maybe forever.

ninjagaijin

I have both, V3Pro is the better device. The Go goes for $40CDN the V3Pro $100CDN, if you offered me 3 Go’s or 1 V3Pro I’d take the V3Pro. After the 3 Go batteries die, the V3Pro will still be going maybe forever.

Yes this is what I thought. But I'm glad to get both, so I have something to compare between different portable convection vapes. Vleaf Go was a nice first purchase, but I feel it was better value a year ago before the V3 Pro came out :)

I hear the V3 Pro is awesome! I originally was in love with the look and reviews of the Tafee Bowle but the price tag, warranty and non replaceable battery, as well as company refusing to provide MSDS or reply to my emails.. turned me off entirely. However Cliffhanger1 told me he prefers Vleaf Go previously, and now V3 Pro, to Tafee Bowles lol.

cliffhanger1

However Cliffhanger1 told me he prefers Vleaf Go previously, and now V3 Pro, to Tafee Bowles lol.
not right at all. ;) but no problem ;)
I was enthusiastic about the GO until a few weeks ago. I dont used it about 2 weeks. :)
Then I find the V3 better with the closed air holes and I use the Tafee almost as much as the V3.
Not quite as much at the moment but the vape quality of the Tafee is definitely better than the V3. I just doubt the longevity.

Sorry for Offtopic :whip:

Top Bottom