• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

Robert9000

I bought a Vleaf Go in early March. It won't turn on or charge after a couple of weeks of use. I contacted the company a few times with a request for customer support. I have heard no response at all. Has anyone managed to contact them successfully? I tried a phone number but it was defunct. Any help?

Robert9000,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hello all, anyone know the screen size ? Sorry I'd this has been asked before.
Sorry idk the size, but do you know about Ddave's replacement screens? They fit directly in the silicone "cooling" piece and stay in place better that the originals.

vapviking,
Reactions: bossman

Baboose1948

Sorry idk the size, but do you know about Ddave's replacement screens? They fit directly in the silicone "cooling" piece and stay in place better that the originals.
Thanks I saw those. I was hoping to buy them in bulk off Amazon like I do for my sticky brick.

Baboose1948,
Reactions: vapviking

maremaresing

Has anyone tried cooling beads or something in the MP of the GO? I've had mine for a month and really respect it but dear god in heaven is the vapor hot and harsh.

Otherwise, I can't understand why it's not more popular. Very cheap vape and ultra portable. Makes a great three hitter on the go, and pairs well with glass at home.

maremaresing,
Reactions: vapviking

QF1994

Has anyone tried cooling beads or something in the MP of the GO? I've had mine for a month and really respect it but dear god in heaven is the vapor hot and harsh.

Otherwise, I can't understand why it's not more popular. Very cheap vape and ultra portable. Makes a great three hitter on the go, and pairs well with glass at home.
is there even room in the bowl of the Go? I wonder if you could toss one in but I feel like more would crowd out any room for the material.

QF1994,

JamesTiberiousKirk

I use a small bubbler, but yeah, that's not as practical for the go on the go.

JamesTiberiousKirk,
Reactions: spindle

maremaresing

is there even room in the bowl of the Go? I wonder if you could toss one in but I feel like more would crowd out any room for the material.
I was referring to the part above the screen in the cap. Something to draw some heat from the vapor. I don't have any or I'd try it.

maremaresing,

QF1994

I was referring to the part above the screen in the cap. Something to draw some heat from the vapor. I don't have any or I'd try it.
Ohh. That makes more sense. And I bet it would work, but I don't have any to try either. But again, I would think only one or two would fit, but that's probably all you'd need.

QF1994,

sesh732

Imaginable
My vleaf won't change heat levels. I click twice and it always flashes yellow, won't change to green or red. Anyone else have this issue? When you hold down and hit it does it light up green or red? Mine is always yellow, and only shows green for battery check. Seems like it's defective? I'd sure like three heat levels! Contacted vivant by email

Improvaper

My vleaf won't change heat levels. I click twice and it always flashes yellow, won't change to green or red. Anyone else have this issue? When you hold down and hit it does it light up green or red? Mine is always yellow, and only shows green for battery check. Seems like it's defective? I'd sure like three heat levels! Contacted vivant by email

It's just a really, really confusing interface design decision. What you get when you double-click is the CURRENT heat level. You must then double-click again WHILE this light is glowing (i.e. right away) to get it to start cycling through the different heat levels. If the light goes out, you will need a double-tap to show current value again and then double click more to change.

sesh732

Imaginable
THANKS! It's a few hours till I get home to try it. Sounds like this is the fix though, so I'm jazzed it's not defective. Agreed, checking heat level is not a needed function with 3 different colored heat levels, too complicated!

Edit: heard back from vivant and they explain it pretty much like you did. I suggested they might want to rewrite the manual, unless they want everyone to email them to unlock full functionality. I'm excited to get home and try the other power levels!

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm glad I got one of these during the 420 sale. I do need to upgrade the mouthpiece screen (the ddave ti or whatever the smart option is) and the hits are way too hot with that vanishingly short vapor path.

I've been using it with the fancy OGB j-hooks and the heater is impressive once you add some glass for cooling. Big, dense, on demand hits with rapid extraction even at the coolest temp. Satisfying flavor and effects too.

If anyone uses a Go at home I recommend trying it with even a standard j-hook.
PXL_20210429_190847001.jpg

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'm glad I got one of these during the 420 sale. I do need to upgrade the mouthpiece screen (the ddave ti or whatever the smart option is) and the hits are way too hot with that vanishingly short vapor path.

I've been using it with the fancy OGB j-hooks and the heater is impressive once you add some glass for cooling. Big, dense, on demand hits with rapid extraction even at the coolest temp. Satisfying flavor and effects too.

If anyone uses a Go at home I recommend trying it with even a standard j-hook.
View attachment 7663
Glad to see you've joined the Go club. These little things do check a lot of the right boxes.
Yes, get some dDave screens.
Been using my Go in the daily rotation for the past month while the grasshopper is down.
I purchased a second one way back on black friday sale but have yet to even use it!
I find I'm fine with the heat when using native on Green temp., but I do like bigger hits with some glass, too.

You may notice that this can combust material if you're not careful. Your extensive RBT experience will help you modulate this vape -- turn it off before end of draw, etc.

QF1994

What sort of performance improvement does the dynavap screen or ddave screen provide?

Personally, I found the dynavap screen gave better airflow, and didn't clog as quickly or easily as the default screen. I also have it tucked directly into the little silicone thing so it gets rid of the metal part that falls off sometimes.

Top Bottom