• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I must have a special unit then, because I am currently charging it and hitting it.
Or, a faster test would be to unplug it and use until depleted, then try to use as a plug in on high heat for a couple of sessions, if it will Go at all.
I believe that, while it can be used when plugged in, @OF is right, it will not be able to keep up.
I think S&B make a good point in avoiding the term 'pass thru', when describing that Mighty can be used with AC power, even when batteries are fully depleted.

OF

I must have a special unit then, because I am currently charging it and hitting it. I've been doing so ever since I got the device with no apparent problems. However that may be taken.
That's 'use while charging' not passthrough. I depends on the battery being charged to run the unit, and then replaces the used charge. As others have pointed out it needs a at least partially charged battery to run.

Not to worry, your unit isn't special. Mass produced products like this tend to be very much copies.

Enjoy it as you want, you paid for it.

I believe that, while it can be used when plugged in, @OF is right, it will not be able to keep up.
Not to read too much into that, as time goes on I'm becoming quite an expert on 'not being able to keep up'.....

OF

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Rey using it continuosly for a few hours and see how well it passes through!
Why would I continuously vape on the vleaf go for a few hours? It would blow up on the 12th hit. Also, my name isn't Rey! lol

That's 'use while charging' not passthrough. I depends on the battery being charged to run the unit, and then replaces the used charge. As others have pointed out it needs a at least partially charged battery to run.

Not to worry, your unit isn't special. Mass produced products like this tend to be very much copies.

Enjoy it as you want, you paid for it.

Not to read too much into that, as time goes on I'm becoming quite an expert on 'not being able to keep up'.....

OF
You get told one thing all your life and then a bunch of people tell you it's wrong lol. Seems common these days, typical education system! Back in my Ecig days, pass through used to just mean use while charging. Seems that has changed. Either way, as long as it still charges while in use, my worries are none. And to correct you, you're wrong, my unit is VERY special

Or, a faster test would be to unplug it and use until depleted, then try to use as a plug in on high heat for a couple of sessions, if it will Go at all.
I think S&B make a good point in avoiding the term 'pass thru', when describing that Mighty can be used with AC power, even when batteries are fully depleted.
Currently depleting the battery to test it out

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Interesting to see your result Rey! :rofl:
I always vape for hours on end and rely on Grammarly to make me sound legible...Rey=Try

JoeMama

Hello gang... Speaking of battery life...
It's been about 6 months I've been consistently using the GO several times per day, every day. Lots of microdosing lol.

I've never run it down to zero battery, and maybe a few sessions at medium-power, at which point I'd notice a significant reduction of cloud-making. I felt that was pretty good, as I never expect anything to work well with a "low" battery.

Now I'm noticing that at the "medium" level, it's getting me maybe 2 sessions before it goes to that "too weak, wasted hit" point.

Maybe my battery story is to be expected, since I've been using it so much and so often, but, does anyone have different experience with their battery's longevity?

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
It's been about 6 months I've been consistently using the GO several times per day, every day. Lots of microdosing lol.

I've never run it down to zero battery, and maybe a few sessions at medium-power, at which point I'd notice a significant reduction of cloud-making. I felt that was pretty good, as I never expect anything to work well with a "low" battery.

Now I'm noticing that at the "medium" level, it's getting me maybe 2 sessions before it goes to that "too weak, wasted hit" point.

Maybe my battery story is to be expected, since I've been using it so much and so often, but, does anyone have different experience with their battery's longevity?
I unfortunately sold mine after two months but I’m that time which I know is too short I didn’t notice any battery degradation

Sour Dream,
Reactions: JoeMama

vapviking

Old & In the Way

I'm at about 9 months, but less frequency than you. I can get 3 bowls with no troubles, but rarely would I even go that far between charges (seems that in spite of 'best practices' I like to see full battery indicators).
I think I haven't had expectation of the Go lasting much more than a year. In anticipation, I purchased a second one on big sale a few months ago but haven't really used it yet.
Real glad to hear you are still liking the Go.

I've been using it through an in-line bubbler, dry.
As learned form Grasshopper and Splinter, I click power off before the end of draw; still vapor coming, and it helps clear and cool the vape and glass.

rozroz

yea better charge it up when you're in yellow battery.
still my daily driver for microdosing. solved all my quickness and stealth problems for quarter price of a GH.
i even not using beyond green heat, only a super slow inhale for 20-30 sec. is enough for my needs.
even bought a second one just in case.

floribud

yea better charge it up when you're in yellow battery.
still my daily driver for microdosing. solved all my quickness and stealth problems for quarter price of a GH.
i even not using beyond green heat, only a super slow inhale for 20-30 sec. is enough for my needs.
even bought a second one just in case.
Yep I keep mine on green all the time, except when doing kief. It's great for kief on red. I like this thing so much I splurged and got this bad boy: https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-vapexhale-hydratube-with-1-perc-for-the/386697588.html. Perfect for the 20-30 second hit

new-vapexhale-hydratube-with-1-perc-for-the.jpg

JoeMama

I'm at about 9 months, but less frequency than you. I can get 3 bowls with no troubles, but rarely would I even go that far between charges (seems that in spite of 'best practices' I like to see full battery indicators).
I think I haven't had expectation of the Go lasting much more than a year. In anticipation, I purchased a second one on big sale a few months ago but haven't really used it yet.
Real glad to hear you are still liking the Go.

I've been using it through an in-line bubbler, dry.
As learned form Grasshopper and Splinter, I click power off before the end of draw; still vapor coming, and it helps clear and cool the vape and glass.
Yeah, right on :tup:. I like a full charge indicator, too, but I worry about battery memory... (is this still a thing?). The Hopper was my "baptism" into full convection portables, so I apply the same on/off techniques to the GO as well. And ditto, for the price, it wouldn't kill me if I had to replace it. I haven't tried the waterless inline bubbler; I use a small GRAV water bubbler.

I fill the chamber of the GO loosely to the top, then only gently tamp it down so that it winds up being at half-chamber level. This yields a little over one big timed-out hit with some left over potential. But instead of taking a second hit, I pour the ABV into the Hopper (takes about 3X to fill it), and get a nice monster hit. It seems to be the combo that works for me.

I'm just so happy I don't have the Hopper fatigue I used to have all the time! :peace:

JamesTiberiousKirk

Well, I'm late to the party, but glad I finally arrived.

This is one great mini micro dosing convection heating phallic looking wonder machine!

Bought one at PIU on sale, used it for one day after it arrived and promptly ordered a second one (still on sale) and some spare parts.

Can't wait for 2.0, but this should suffice until.

ChilledAsian

Well, I'm late to the party, but glad I finally arrived.

This is one great mini micro dosing convection heating phallic looking wonder machine!

Bought one at PIU on sale, used it for one day after it arrived and promptly ordered a second one (still on sale) and some spare parts.

Can't wait for 2.0, but this should suffice until.
works wonders thru a dry bong

Kimberkay66

The need for knowledge...
Here is some info so far , I been using this vape also for a few days now :

Vivant had contacted me awhile back about checking out a new vaporizer they had planned on coming out with. Well some time has gone by and to my surprise I received the new Vivant VLeaf Go upon opening my mailbox. It is a on-demand convection vaporizer with the ability to do a 30 second session mode if need be , great function if someone wants to go hands free and use this through water. It is super easy to operate, 3 button clicks to start a 30 second session mode or 5 clicks to turn on in non session mode for on-demand use. Once those 5 button presses are done you just simply hold the power button down like all other on-demand vaporizers for instant vapor. 3 Temp settings: Green, Yellow, Red by clicking the button twice to change between them. I personally started on the middle temp setting, got instant vapor on my first hit. I’d say you can average 6-10 hits per packing depending on the temp selected, you can possibly stretch out a few more depending on the temp you start at. The oven is made out of aluminum. The mouthpiece kind of has a stir stick/ packing tool designed into it and is great for a quick stir after a few hits. I wish a extra mouthpiece was included as I feel I may eventually break the stir stick portion of it , it would have been really cool if the mouthpiece was magnetic but it is not , maybe in the future model. I also would have liked to see a user replaceable battery but I think the unit will be coming out at a pretty affordable price point so it is a non issue. They include a really nice brush in the package, some extra screens and parts and a metal stir stick and usb charge cable as well. I am unsure if the unit came partially charged but it only took about 30 minutes of charge time to get going. I did one burn off, followed by a few q-tips and some iso wiping. Battery level can be checked at any time by just clicking once. Taste for me seemed to be really nice the first few hits. No problem at all achieving nice clouds. They supplied me with a 20% off code ( adam20 ) for anyone that would like one , I am not getting paid for this in anyway , I listed my negatives and positives so far. The unit was sent to me at no charge. I did take some images of it and also put it next to my Grasshopper vaporizer for size reference. Price for price I like it better than my hopper and it is quicker to extract as well with better battery life. Instant vapor upon pressing the button and inhaling . It also seems like it would be really hard to combust which is pretty easy to do with most on-demand vaporizers if you are not careful. I’ll try and get more info and pictures as I use it more , I am one battery charge in so far & hoping to try it through water shortly .
09-FD16-A4-6799-4-EA0-BEC5-1-ECEC6294-EFE.jpg

2-CA4-AC80-7633-4-B9-D-B508-01-BF3-CC77-FA0.jpg

5028246-B-79-BB-4941-AF43-60-ABC7733-D60.jpg

5-C9-B46-A4-4-B80-48-F9-8-F15-F57-E0-E5-AF494.jpg

661-A4-C44-CC6-D-4-CA2-8073-26-E7-E3913-A79.jpg

ADCD2767-3-BDE-4579-ADA7-C111835-DADA7.jpg

D1522-F84-8567-47-AD-8-A0-D-6-CBE0906110-F.jpg

E675140-F-A0-B4-4295-B902-90-B3-F49-F2-CE1.jpg
hello, I'm so happy to see someone has information about this crazy device that I have. Just got it yesterday after waiting a month due to the mail service. I have a lot of vaporizers but I thought I would try this low budget and I keep combusting every time I'm stirring I have combusted in the yellow three times now I'm only using it through water. After a couple of seconds of vapor - boom! It turns to thick SMOKE! What the hell am I doing wrong? I'm a pro with all of my sticky bricks. Lol

Kimberkay66,

JamesTiberiousKirk

hello, I'm so happy to see someone has information about this crazy device that I have. Just got it yesterday after waiting a month due to the mail service. I have a lot of vaporizers but I thought I would try this low budget and I keep combusting every time I'm stirring I have combusted in the yellow three times now I'm only using it through water. After a couple of seconds of vapor - boom! It turns to thick SMOKE! What the hell am I doing wrong? I'm a pro with all of my sticky bricks. Lol
If it is not just a defective device (I hope that is not the case after your long wait) but for me, I never leave the green setting. I find breathe control is king on this device. To me it is much like the MFLB, you ultimately need to get familiar with the mouth and throat feel to sense where the vapor is heading.

Combustion can happen, but with practice and staying on the green setting you can get a quick deep brown extraction with nary a hint of combustion.

Good luck!

JamesTiberiousKirk

I agree, this thing rocks with microdosing. That is another thing I found caused combustion for me was trying to fill the bowl up. I usually just fill it half. it is so essy to empty and refill that I just keep the two Gos on rotation (they had a sale on PIU so I ended up getting two. Good move on my part :) ). With just half loads you always are getting flavorful vapor even as you fully extract it.

JamesTiberiousKirk,
Reactions: Betty White

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I normally use mine on red, whether I'm using it dry or with water. Though I usually use it dry because I mainly use this vape when I'm out and about during the day. But I've never combusted. The only thing I can think of is that maybe you are drawing too slow for your chosen temp setting? Remember, as with most vapes, the higher the temp the faster you have to draw.

Last edited:

JamesTiberiousKirk

I normallu use mine on red, whether I'm using it dry or with water. Though I usually use it dry because I mainly use this vape when I'm out and about during the day. But I've never combusted. The only think I can think is that maybe you are drawing too slow for your chosen temp setting? Remember, as with most vapes, the higher the temp the faster you have to draw.
Ramahs you daredevil! But yeah, I can see how any of the colors can work without combustion, just a matter of approach. Green works well for me. I usually do a couple of small draws before doing one longer slower draw to finish. I love not having to worry about wasting vapor on a constantly cooking oven.

Matter of personal preference.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Ramahs you daredevil! But yeah, I can see how any of the colors can work without combustion, just a matter of approach. Green works well for me. I usually do a couple of small draws before doing one longer slower draw to finish. I love not having to worry about wasting vapor on a constantly cooking oven.

Matter of personal preference.

I don't worry much about wasted vapor because I always use the on-demand setting where it's only heating while I hold the button down, and I let off the button a few seconds before ending my draw so that the heater and herb is cooled back down just enough to not waste any vapor by time I've ended my draw.

QF1994

FYI, and I apologize if this was mentioned before, but you can also stick a regular Dynavap CCD in the little silicone tube to replace the screen that always falls off. I have a bunch of CCDs as well as some tiny pipe screens that fit the Dynavap and the pipe screens were a touch too big but the Dyna CCD works. I'll report back later on whether it helps or hurts the experience, but good to know if you already have a Dyna that existing screens can pull double duty.

Top Bottom