• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

Coombs

Graduated to high heat with the hydro tube today. Able to get 3 or 4 hits and no combustion. I think I prefer the hydro over a bong with this one. Gives me more control of things. I guess I just wanna rip when I have a bong in front of me :)

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
2-1.jpg

HALLOWEEN is coming!
Use code "HALLO30" for 30% off.
Only 3 days! (10/29-10/31)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
2x Go and 1x Alternate= US$74 'Economy' or US$76 Priority Shipping to Oz...where is a China warehouse link for free or at least 'Economy' for real postage to Oz?

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@Vivant Customer Service How does one order this in New York State? I've sent three emails but haven't heard back.
I think you can just order from their site.
There's some "FDA" regulation issue, and they are not able to ship orders to NY State. I had already asked @Vivant Customer Service about this. Idk about many other states.
Connecticut and Mass. are not blocked; I had my order shipped to a friend in Grassachusetts, since I go see him (and the stores!) regularly. He got to try the Go out for a couple of weeks until I picked it up.

I think there's no problem with vendors like Puffitup, but they're not discounting quite as much as Vivant currently.

2x Go and 1x Alternate= US$74 'Economy' or US$76 Priority Shipping to Oz...where is a China warehouse link for free or at least 'Economy' for real postage to Oz?
Is your math correct here? Not so sure about the 3 devices for US$74...

BT Bean

Bredda Gravalicious
Yeah, I'd love to get in on this discount. On the site when you go to order it says they can't ship to NYS, but then says:
'Please click below to Email or DM Vivant official IG account. They will be pleased to service for you.' I've emailed three times but no response.

jerri

My rift vape wont work and vleaf go stopped also I have contacted them by email they dont answer does anybody have a phone number for them thanks

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is your math correct here? Not so sure about the 3 devices for US$74...
Maths worked out by Vivant checkout...I have had a few great members from FC reach out before to offer to take delivery and resend to me and their prices work out to US$20 to US$30 for postage so there are a lot of price gouging US-based companies stinging non US customers, HR charged US$15 to send me a F2, Boundless Tera was US$25 postage.
I would rather buy direct than put my friends out by getting them to reship.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
I just ordered a GO for 65 including the shipping because I live in NY. I have a vendor-specific 15% code, which I will gladly share to any NYer who PM's me here., Vivant with -30% would have been $54.30. for the extra ten bucks, a vendor gets some profit to sell another day and I don't need to trouble anyone or visit them to pick it up.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I just ordered a GO for 65 including the shipping because I live in NY. I have a vendor-specific 15% code, which I will gladly share to any NYer who PM's me here., Vivant with -30% would have been $54.30. for the extra ten bucks, a vendor gets some profit to sell another day and I don't need to trouble anyone or visit them to pick it up.
I agree with supporting retailers.
The deal is slightly better at Puffitup, 15% off, free shipping and a free grinder; 59.50 total to NY.
!5% Code for most things at PiU, for Fc'er's (or anyone else) = FC-1.

BT Bean

Bredda Gravalicious
PIU is the best, and I was about to order from them when I checked back here and saw the 30 percent and I thought, damn, that’s a discount. Oh well. I will order at least one from PIU, this is the first vape that has interested me in a while.

rozroz

still enjoying this and using it daily.
Might order another one just i case.
The on demand function makes this the most discreet fastest and cheapest way for a quick puff!
the detaching mesh is a bit annoying though but a small price to pay.

So anyway-
does anyone have any idea how to get some kind of capsules that fit the chamber??

i use capsules all the time with Fury and Ambit, and for me it’s a must.

Is there someone who can especially make smaller ones for me?

tnx

vapviking

Old & In the Way
the detaching mesh is a bit annoying though but a small price to pay.
I've been very happy with these. Still have to be a little careful, but they don't fall out nearly as easily;

I think some folks have also fashioned their own with a pair of scissors...just needs to be a very snug fit.

rozroz

I've been very happy with these. Still have to be a little careful, but they don't fall out nearly as easily;

I think some folks have also fashioned their own with a pair of scissors...just needs to be a very snug fit.
Do you think a can ask Ddave to make some Vleaf capsules ? 😉

rozroz,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Never hurts to ask. I have never used capsules and I don't really understand their value. Just as a quick load when out and about? The GO loads pretty easily for me...

rozroz

Never hurts to ask. I have never used capsules and I don't really understand their value. Just as a quick load when out and about? The GO loads pretty easily for me...
yea no big deal, but it makes everything way more nice and clean, less hassle with residue.
and might also make that awful upper mesh stay intact? :whoa:

rozroz,

rozroz

i ordered these, but i don't get how to use them inside the mouthpiece.. it has that metal ring with the original mesh that usually comes off right?
so where do i fit the Ddave mesh?

rozroz,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
i ordered these, but i don't get how to use them inside the mouthpiece.. it has that metal ring with the original mesh that usually comes off right?
so where do i fit the Ddave mesh?
Look at the photos on the dDave site.
These screens don't use the metal ring, they just fit snug in the end of the silicone tube.
First, remove the silicone tube from the mouthpiece. I use a poker to push on it through the little hole in the output end of mouthpiece, it is just pressed in there, so it comes right out. (If stuck with resin, an iso rinse might help.)
Fit the, new screen into the indent in the end of the tube, then push the tube back into place, careful not to dislodge the new screen.
Leave the ring off.
The only times this new screen has come off have been because I over-loaded the bowl, which puts pressure against the screen.

rozroz

These screens don't use the metal ring, they just fit snug in the end of the silicone tube.
First, remove the silicone tube from the mouthpiece. I use a poker to push on it through the little hole in the output end of mouthpiece, it is just pressed in there, so it comes right out. (If stuck with resin, an iso rinse might help.)
Fit the, new screen into the indent in the end of the tube, then push the tube back into place, careful not to dislodge the new screen.
Leave the ring off.
The only times this new screen has come off have been because I over-loaded the bowl, which puts pressure against the screen.
Oh i see, right into the silicone tube!
Many thanks! Seems fairly easy.

rozroz,

joner

I've never had the stock screen come off, or any issues with keeping the thing clean. I don't fill it to the top, but leave a mm or two between top of bud and the screen. As soon as I'm done, I clean the avb out and blow in the bowl and the screen to clean. I don't think I've cleaned it once in 6 or 8 months of daily usage besides opening the heater up and blowing it out or a quick brush every now and then.

Although this isn't my favorite vape in my collection, it has become my EDC vape, always loaded for a quick puff on the go. So stealthy, and fits right in the pocket. I don't leave the house without it (and my dyna - but my Go gets more use).

As a microdoser, I actually load this one with more than most my other vapes, and I think that's why I feel the effects so strongly.

I do charge after every usage, with a portable power Bank I carry with me. Would buy again in an instant!

rozroz

Leave the ring off.
Oh i see, right into the silicone tube!
Many thanks! Seems fairly easy.
I've never had the stock screen come off, or any issues with keeping the thing clean. I don't fill it to the top, but leave a mm or two between top of bud and the screen. As soon as I'm done, I clean the avb out and blow in the bowl and the screen to clean. I don't think I've cleaned it once in 6 or 8 months of daily usage besides opening the heater up and blowing it out or a quick brush every now and then.

Although this isn't my favorite vape in my collection, it has become my EDC vape, always loaded for a quick puff on the go. So stealthy, and fits right in the pocket. I don't leave the house without it (and my dyna - but my Go gets more use).

As a microdoser, I actually load this one with more than most my other vapes, and I think that's why I feel the effects so strongly.

I do charge after every usage, with a portable power Bank I carry with me. Would buy again in an instant!
well it depends i guess. i mostly use tiny amounts and my screen comes off all the time. but i open it only after a while.
my guess is (as you pointed out), that the cap usually does not come off when opening the mouthpiece right after use.
i think that when it gets cold the cap stays stuck to the chamber or something.
anyway, i cannot be hassled opening and loading right after use every time 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
rozroz,
Reactions: joner
Top Bottom