• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Got the VleaF Go and Ambit in the mail yesterday - pretty impressed!

This thing reminds me of the grasshopper but not as nice but also a fraction of the cost.

Now if only someone could engineer a unit with a removable 18650 and a tobacco leaf wrap with red light at the bottom to emulate that blunt feel.

Overall, highly recommend for those who want heavy hits for cheap and don't want to deal with DynaVap torching!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
For anyone (like me) in the path of the tropical storm Isaias, now may be a good time to top off the charge on your Go and other battery powered gear.

Good luck everybody and stay safe!
Yes, we got a robo call from the mayor telling us to charge all our vapes and hunker down...something like that, anyways...
Just to circle back on this for a moment.
@spindle I hope you fared the storm without harm. It was a doozy; more that I expected in our area, for sure.

Tuesday (the day of my post , above) was hurricane wtf's-it's-name - a tropical storm here in NY - and we were just grazed, it went inland and the eye passed about 40 or 50 miles west of here, but we are a coastal community. We only had an inch or two of rain and minor flooding of the 'usual areas' but LOTS of wind. Gusts up to 70mph near here.

Like so many, we lost power. 5 full days, starting Tuesday afternoon, restored Sunday. In our favor was running water (& hot water!), a functional gas range and no need for heat, which would not have worked.
No major heat wave to deal with either.

Also in our favor was the fact that I did charge every vape (8) and every battery (8) in the house ahead of time. :nod:

In addition we have a car-starter battery pack that will also provide some A/C and some usb. (It's as big as a car battery.) I couldn't find the mah rating capacity, but that thing charged phones, vapes, batteries a lot.

*I would say it could charge the GO like, 40 times easy.*

During the five days' outage I had opportunity to replenish it once overnight at a friend's office. That thing easily kept two steady vapers going for days, plus an occasional 15 watt led light bulb (100w equivalent). I have also used it multiple times to start cars and fill tires, very handy and portable, and it only cost 80 bucks at Costco about 2 years ago.

Yes, we lost food from the freezer, imported ice could not save that stuff, but the fridge stuff is still fine; ice worked in there, like the olden days.
A 35 yr old transistor radio entertained and informed us. Okay, we had smart phones w/internet, texting, etc, but tried to keep the surfing to a minimum.

I hope to finish my life without purchasing a gas-fired generator, but the worry is that these events will be more frequent going forward. Seems about 1 out of 4 of my neighbors now has one and they encircle us with incessant noise 24/7. It's like mosquitoes in your ear after a while, but here in Amurica, preserving our privilege and maintaining our comfort levels seems to be paramount.

*emphasis added to show the small bit here that is on topic... ;)

spindle

Just to circle back on this for a moment.
@spindle I hope you fared the storm without harm. It was a doozy; more that I expected in our area, for sure.

Tuesday (the day of my post , above) was hurricane wtf's-it's-name - a tropical storm here in NY - and we were just grazed, it went inland and the eye passed about 40 or 50 miles west of here, but we are a coastal community. We only had an inch or two of rain and minor flooding of the 'usual areas' but LOTS of wind. Gusts up to 70mph near here.

Like so many, we lost power. 5 full days, starting Tuesday afternoon, restored Sunday. In our favor was running water (& hot water!), a functional gas range and no need for heat, which would not have worked.
No major heat wave to deal with either.

Also in our favor was the fact that I did charge every vape (8) and every battery (8) in the house ahead of time. :nod:

In addition we have a car-starter battery pack that will also provide some A/C and some usb. (It's as big as a car battery.) I couldn't find the mah rating capacity, but that thing charged phones, vapes, batteries a lot.

*I would say it could charge the GO like, 40 times easy.*

During the five days' outage I had opportunity to replenish it once overnight at a friend's office. That thing easily kept two steady vapers going for days, plus an occasional 15 watt led light bulb (100w equivalent). I have also used it multiple times to start cars and fill tires, very handy and portable, and it only cost 80 bucks at Costco about 2 years ago.

Yes, we lost food from the freezer, imported ice could not save that stuff, but the fridge stuff is still fine; ice worked in there, like the olden days.
A 35 yr old transistor radio entertained and informed us. Okay, we had smart phones w/internet, texting, etc, but tried to keep the surfing to a minimum.

I hope to finish my life without purchasing a gas-fired generator, but the worry is that these events will be more frequent going forward. Seems about 1 out of 4 of my neighbors now has one and they encircle us with incessant noise 24/7. It's like mosquitoes in your ear after a while, but here in Amurica, preserving our privilege and maintaining our comfort levels seems to be paramount.

*emphasis added to show the small bit here that is on topic... ;)

Sorry to hear that you lost power, vapviking.

There are a significant number of trees down and power outages where I live, but by luck, we were spared the power outages.

It's hurricane season so now is a good time to be prepared - flashlights, batteries, filtered or bottled water, vapes and other electronics charge topped off, etc.

Last edited:
spindle,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey this may be a dumb question, but where on the website do you order these? I finally have a friend ready to use my discount code, but I can't seem to find a store page link to share with them so they can order?? :hmm:

Shit Snacks,

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
Hey this may be a dumb question, but where on the website do you order these? I finally have a friend ready to use my discount code, but I can't seem to find a store page link to share with them so they can order?? :hmm:
We are trying to fix it now. You could ask your friend to visit our vivant.store and use your coupon code. Thank you.

Shit Snacks

Thank you that is what I was looking for! I tried vivant.com/store (this was before the site went down for maintenance btw) but that wasn't right of course! I see it now on vivant.store though I think my friend may have already ordered from PuffItUp and paid a little more... gets free grinder at least!

Bazinga

What am I missing? Visited Viviant website. Figured what the hell? With the 25% discount why not try the Go? I was unable to find where to buy it. I saw no "add to cart" option. I should point out that I am on pain medication. Recovering from having a finger mauled by a dog. Took about 20 minutes to type this correctly.

willy510

What am I missing? Visited Viviant website. Figured what the hell? With the 25% discount why not try the Go? I was unable to find where to buy it. I saw no "add to cart" option. I should point out that I am on pain medication. Recovering from having a finger mauled by a dog. Took about 20 minutes to type this correctly.
Its not you, something wrong with their site

willy510,
Reactions: LesPlenty

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hit the "Shop Now" button and you will get this page. To get that button you may have to click on "Free US shipping over $50" on the top banner if you aren't already on the store page..
viviant.JPG

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

thegame310

Hey all! New VLeaf go user - can already tell I'm going to like this thing once I get more comfortable with it. Have combusted my last two bowls on red (after stiring) - any thoughts on this?

Also, this whole silcone/basket screen thing is annoying already (could also be due to how I'm packing it) I know DDave has replacement screens for this, but any other tips/tricks for more seasoned Go users?

Thanks!

Top Bottom