• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

Joe

Does anyone know if the heater can be opened and soaked in ISO to clean? I thought the manual would address this, but no dice, and a quick search yielded no results. I have read this whole thread as it's evolved but can't remember seeing this one pop up.

Thanks!

OF

Does anyone know if the heater can be opened and soaked in ISO to clean? I thought the manual would address this, but no dice, and a quick search yielded no results. I have read this whole thread as it's evolved but can't remember seeing this one pop up.

Yes, it can. And yes, it's been mentioned......but there's really no need to do so since it doesn't become fouled with condensate? It's just an air heater. Some debris can fall down, of course, but it can be mechanically removed (soaking will do nothing for it, since it won't dissolve).

Good luck.

I heard this thing Rocks!

And you heard right! For not too many bucks you can enjoy one yourself?

Regards to all.

OF

rozroz

sorry if this was mentioned, but did anyone check if various capsules fit in this chamber? (fury?)
i use the Ambit quite a lot because they fit in there, but if this chamber is too small i might pass.

rozroz,
Reactions: OF

OF

sorry if this was mentioned, but did anyone check if various capsules fit in this chamber? (fury?)
i use the Ambit quite a lot because they fit in there, but if this chamber is too small i might pass.

Yes, it's been checked., no they don't fit.

Then again, since this is convection not conduction, the 'oven' part doesn't tend to foul. But if you really insist, that part of the vape is designed to be taken apart and soaked. The fouling is mostly in 'the vapor path' where things cool off and therefore condensation happens as it always doess.

But no capsules (it really is a tiny load).

OF

rozroz

Yes, it's been checked., no they don't fit.

Then again, since this is convection not conduction, the 'oven' part doesn't tend to foul. But if you really insist, that part of the vape is designed to be taken apart and soaked. The fouling is mostly in 'the vapor path' where things cool off and therefore condensation happens as it always doess.

But no capsules (it really is a tiny load).

OF

Thanks.
It’s just that i only use capsules and pretty much dont see any need to go back to loading a chamber and all that mess.
The fury Ambit combo is perfect for me.
But i guess that if i tend to use the Go only for daily microdosing its not a big deal right?
Just prefer less handling and bits stuck in the mouthpiece.

spindle

Thanks.
It’s just that i only use capsules and pretty much dont see any need to go back to loading a chamber and all that mess.
The fury Ambit combo is perfect for me.
But i guess that if i tend to use the Go only for daily microdosing its not a big deal right?
Just prefer less handling and bits stuck in the mouthpiece.

There's little or no mess, and the Go has a built in scoop.
You can even use a solid nugget of flower, without grinding. This will work, will save time, and it's a good method, but not optimal.

I have a decent grinder, never used it until recently since I microdose. Fluffy, medium grind works best. My current routine - grind once a week, and a small scoop for each session, with minimal tamping. It's significantly easier than using capsules, and minimal cleaning is required.

In the past, with a different device, I used capsules, and loading them was a pita. No plans to do that again.

Last edited:

rozroz

There's little or no mess, and the Go has a built in scoop.
You can even use a solid nugget of flower, without grinding. This will work, will save time, and it's a good method, but not optimal.

I have a decent grinder, never used it until recently since I microdose. Fluffy, medium grind works best. My current routine - grind once a week, and a small scoop for each session, with minimal tamping. It's significantly easier than using capsules, and minimal cleaning is required.

In the past, with a different device, I used capsules, and loading them was a pita. No plans to do that again.

convinced,. but what about MP clogging? the capsules do eliminate this.. i guess it is what it is then.

rozroz,
Reactions: spindle

spindle

convinced,. but what about MP clogging? the capsules do eliminate this.. i guess it is what it is then.

I don't have an Ambit but I've read about the mouthpiece clogging, and the need to soak in alcohol occasionally. The Go is very different. The air path is direct, nothing to get clogged, other than the mp screen perhaps. BUT, and this may be a dealbreaker for you, the vapor gets hot. Or at least too hot for me. I only use the Go with a glass bong. Others here use it as intended by vivant - as a portable, not through water, and seem to be happy with that. Used with a bong at least, long gentle puffs, the device gets hot, really hot, although the vapor stays cool.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My Go seems to still be working quite well. My only real issue with it, as described by @spindle above, is that it gets quite hot and needs a rest to cool off after a couple bowls.
The battery seems to still be holding a charge pretty well and it continues to hold a place in my daily drivers, especially when I am only after a medium buzz or a resumption of an earlier one.

rozroz

I don't have an Ambit but I've read about the mouthpiece clogging, and the need to soak in alcohol occasionally. The Go is very different. The air path is direct, nothing to get clogged, other than the mp screen perhaps. BUT, and this may be a dealbreaker for you, the vapor gets hot. Or at least too hot for me. I only use the Go with a glass bong. Others here use it as intended by vivant - as a portable, not through water, and seem to be happy with that. Used with a bong at least, long gentle puffs, the device gets hot, really hot, although the vapor stays cool.

since i tend to use it only for "fast microdose extractions" i guess it's no big deal. i am more into knowing what these Temps mean.. because i usually microdose at around 340F and that's it. on the Ambit i go 315F for the same effect. so the lowest temp for me.

OF

i am more into knowing what these Temps mean.. because i usually microdose at around 340F and that's it. on the Ambit i go 315F for the same effect. so the lowest temp for me.

This is a different sort of vape from the type you normally find. There, there's an oven with the herb which you can measure the temperature of. The herb heats by conduction from the oven walls and soon everything it toasty and ready to deliver a hit.

Convection, like we have here is a different animal. The load is heated by a stream of hot air, the oven body is typically lower in temperature. You draw the hot air in and that heat warms the load, the harder you pull, the more heated air. But the heateralso tends to cool off, so the delivered temperature changes as the load temperature is right for making vapor. It all depends on you to get the effect you want. Low temperatures, or high are a matter of technique, not the design of the machine.

Regards to all, time to find my Go. I know where the little bubbler is, and know what happens next.

OF

OF

Already out of stock again....any other sites?

Bummer, then OTOH, it's kinda cool it's that much in demand? You can be sure they're not messing around with small batches at this point. Hopefully supply will quickly catch up with demand, they say that's the way it's supposed to work.......

Regards to all,

OF

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Damnit, I was hoping for quicker shipping. Can't wait to get it.
It came sooner than the eta by two days so hopefully you get yours sooner!

btw I really do like this vape, excellent device for the cost. I don’t really use my pax 3 anymore since getting it

Chingas

Ordered! I've wanted to try one of these since they came out but held off until my unemployment came through. It came and was well worth the wait. I feel rich. It looks fun and I like that you don't need to buy some accessories to use it with water. I'm also glad it's a microdoser even though I am often after more. A couple flaws maybe but for $56 shipped it's tough to complain.

Top Bottom