Multi-brand Vivant Alternate

Hoover1979

The FAQ on the site is all in Latin or something. I don't really speak it.

Most of the questions are answered like this on my computer anyways:
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In eget bibendum libero. Etiam id velit at enim porttitor facilisis. Vivamus tincidunt lectus at risus pharetra ultrices. In tincidunt turpis at odio dapibus maximus."
That is a placeholder text. I work part-time in graphic design and when formatting a page when the client hasn't supplied the text yet the lorem ipsum placeholder text is used. It then gets replaced with real text when the client supplies it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been tempted by the Alternate for a couple of years now and was all set to jump on 50% off, who could resist? Too bad shipping to Oz is ...$67.65:razz: oh well I will just keep watching.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
We will have a new product released combined with some ideas from FC members in another thread. It‘s not the updated version of alternate but with some same features like replaceable 18650 battery and precise temperature control.
Glad to hear it. Other than the mouthpiece issues the Alternate was the most solid functional cheap vape I ever had. Will definitely keep an eye on the new one you're working on.

Vivant

Manufacturer
I have been tempted by the Alternate for a couple of years now and was all set to jump on 50% off, who could resist? Too bad shipping to Oz is ...$67.65:razz: oh well I will just keep watching.
Hi, we added the international shipping method for OZ. And it only cost $20, not $67.65 anymore.

First crack on my original Vivant appeared today - just below the battery compartment. It has been dropped once, so that's possibly a reason - but my gut feeling is that it's just a shade too tight when you slide in/out the battery. It takes a bit of force to squeeze it in. Combine that with the battery being regularly swapped out on a daily basis.

Still, it's a hairline crack and well below any mouthpiece area - so a bit of Kapston tape to seal it and it will be fine.

Zero cracks in the mouthpiece area and never had any plastic taste.

Still a bargain for the price - but I would recommend putting some tape around that area now - it would also add some protection if you do happen to drop it.

The specific area is just below where the battery cover slots on - it's the entire plastic piece where the USB charging port is located - the sides (in my case it's the left-hand side) if you're looking at it from the front with the little green air vent switch directly in front of you.

I want to stress that this could still be because I dropped it - and the crack started internally and spread outwards.

Top Bottom