• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vitolo.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I Love Lucy Reaction GIF

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I’m glad he is okay, good people great goals. If absence of internet is the problem please ask him if it’s the laptop I’d gifted and ask if he needs a new one. Got another that has only minutes of use time on it that I’d gladly send his way.

ChooChooCharlie

I’m glad he is okay, good people great goals. If absence of internet is the problem please ask him if it’s the laptop I’d gifted and ask if he needs a new one. Got another that has only minutes of use time on it that I’d gladly send his way.

@iDRINKBLEACH - no, it's not your generously donated laptop that is problematic -- you are a mensch

It's a complicated story, and I hope all of us here on FC can appreciate privacy issues

Vito does need $ help, however, and any way readers can help, please do. Long term FC folks know Vito's work and contributions to vaping, please send bucks to his P.O. Box address, listed in @Vitolo sig

Green Kiwi

Ooh my god, THIS NEWS!is just what I needed right now.
Thank you so much @ChooChooCharlie , for this update.:bowdown::bowdown::tup:.

In isolation here, missus got Covid again.......
I don't feel very flash myself, but this news is a massive boost!

missus is very crook, way more crooked than first time....

I do feel she turned a corner last night...:bowdown:, her eyes had the sprinkle again.:love:.

Much Aroha to all, and again thank you @ChooChooCharlie ,for sharing this.
I will sleep better tonight, and I know where my prayers are going......:love:🥰.

Life has been sucky lately and Vitolo missing was only adding to the worrying vibe i had.. Now i read he is alright some weight dropped off my heart! Get well man ,hope to see you soon on board !

:love:
I soooo much recognise your Vibe!
MAN! I just let out a big massive relive sigh........

Looking forward to ,Vito's love and wisdom shinning over us here on FC.:leaf:

Much Love Vito!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I soooo much recognise your Vibe!
MAN! I just let out a big massive relive sigh........

Looking forward to ,Vito's love and wisdom shinning over us here on FC.:leaf:

Much Love Vito!
He is a legend ! :) If he doesnt mind or someone else doesnt beat me to it ,one day i would gladly name an open source vaporizer concept after him :) !
The Vitolo Vaporizer sounds like a winner ,lol :D.
P.S The Vitolizer or Vitorizer sound even better :D...

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Vito is OK !!

Just received a letter in mail from him. Don't want to go into details, but he's been unable to access the internet for a while. His pets are being cared for

I'll write back to him and pass along all your positive thoughts and energy . I'll print out this thread and mail it along

He will be back!

Awesome! We can't wait to hear the story, @Vitolo :tup:

Green Kiwi

It's a fact! We all love and respect Vito,......,just like Bad Dog said, I'm ready to chip in!

patients or his Rent/morgage, please shout out!

Vitolo< my friend I wish you peace and love, and also wishing you 'Manna",( and my girls, still think Dusty is DA MAN!😍).

it's hard to explain, if someone more internet savvy than me, can help with a help Vitolo donation , I would be very grateful ,for your help:leaf:.(or are the old details still valid?).

Much Love to all, but especially to @Vitolo .! love you and your principles, big hug.

Green Kiwi

So happy/thankful reading these posts

Sure that Vito will as well

Such a great vibe here

please give

doesn't matter how

cash in the mail to his P.O. Box or his paypal

I'm doing both

Wait ... is this stoned poetry?

give-to-Vito.jpg

Hee-Haw!

@Green Kiwi - click on his name, and his page has a link to donate via paypal
Thanks Choo Choo, in the past I did indeed get the whole address/phone/emAIL , THING.when I clicked on his name.:hmm:,for some reason, now only his FC address shows up, when I click on it??...
Weird, I am 100% sure it's my skills with digital age.

my wivy, whom normally helps me getting trough those things, is atm very crook with the latest covidstrain, and it's horrible, to hear her struggling ,to breath........

She is improving, but I can't see her to help me with this in next 2 weeks, and I think Vito's help is urgent.

is it possible for you to post here in this tread Vito's bank details, I really wanna help.:bowdown::love:.

Hope your own health is also on the way up,.Aroha.

ChooChooCharlie

Got reply letter in mail from Vito today
I had mailed him a printout of this thread
Don't think he will mind if I quote a bit:

"Reading what you sent made me cry.
I did not know I was missed, or my absence noticed.
Please tell everyone that I absolutely LOVE them...
and I will share and explain in detail later...
Let them know that I read their posts, and they lifted my spirits.
I will address each comment and letter once I'm home"

Thank you FC for caring!!
He will get any cards or letters sent, and appreciates them
Here's his P.O. Box address:

Vitolo DelVecchio
P.O. Box 13494
Tucson, AZ 85732

mephisto

Thank you fellow FC for the updates, its great to see the response to our friend's situation. I am working on a bunch of gear that will be auctioned off to support our beloved "Arizona Chapter". Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to bring to the auction. There will be some high end DV stuff, a few Mobius pieces, a High5/Dnail Sic bundle, a Core 2.0, and a few Opinicus9 pieces.

ChooChooCharlie

@mephisto - fantastic auction idea to help Vito!

Passing along more happy Vito news received today

He should be home early July

He's feeling good but lost some weight

Positive FC vibes help him immensely!

He will respond to every email/PM/letter/donation upon his return

Heartfelt thanks to all from Vito

Top Bottom