Virtual Banquet Thread

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Best glass of milk I have ever had, goat milk is the #1 consumed milk in the world, and this stuff is soooo sweet!!! Check out the video that shows the dairy near my home where it comes from, milking area and all, and the nice people there. I'm going to try some of their cheese next :)

---
goatmilk.jpg

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
More re-posts. :D
img4100v.jpg

Salmon steak with brandied carrots

img4095w.jpg

Breaded chicken breast fillet with fresh steamed spinach.
img4093b.jpg

Arctic char shrimp-Meuniere and broccoli with Gruyere cheese sauce

img4034j.jpg

Pork shoulder chops with white wine-mushroom cream sauce

img3947f.jpg

img3950bf.jpg

Strip loin with mushroom-sherry sauce

img4265pl.jpg

Pizza with dry Italian sausage and dry cured double smoked bacon

img3993n.jpg

Shrimp Creole

img4258h.jpg

img4264m.jpg

Food is good.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Sick bread. Share that recipe :) Mine is really simple, its a kind of hybrid, quick method I found.

Roger D,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Man you and a bunch of my friends are all celebrating today with Mexican food, I'm over here nomming on some local pizza... Even I don't celebrate today :rofl: Never thought to fry nopal... might be something I'll try soon.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Enchantre

OO

Technical Skeptical
Man you and a bunch of my friends are all celebrating today with Mexican food, I'm over here nomming on some local pizza... Even I don't celebrate today :rofl: Never thought to fry nopal... might be something I'll try soon.
Fried cactus is great, and plentiful.

Fried avocado is bonus.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I made my wife and family a cilantro garlic roasted pork loin today with Potato Au Gratin with Smoked Gouda and White Truffles. I started with a cold white bean gazpacho. I don't cook much anymore since leaving the kitchen and the Parkinson makes my knife work a challenge. But everything came out nice, my hand will heal in no time!

Tweek

I made my wife and family a cilantro garlic roasted pork loin today with Potato Au Gratin with Smoked Gouda and White Truffles. I started with a cold white bean gazpacho. I don't cook much anymore since leaving the kitchen and the Parkinson makes my knife work a challenge. But everything came out nice, my hand will heal in no time!

You may be ahead of me on this one, but do you own a food processor? Could be pretty handy at helping you with the chopping :nod:

This is just a photo from the net, but nothing better than a traditional Neapolitan pie :drool:

images

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
mom, do I spy Munster cheese?! I love that stuff! Pepperjack too!

Lemonade is fun to make :)

cMjWOBY.jpg

8gKzrgU.jpg

Onions for days!! I wear size 9.5-10, had to use a shoe for reference. We pulled probably 15-20 lbs of onions just this week, as well as a TON of other stuff. Made a huge pot of beef stew, everything (including the steer we raise every year and a half or so) raised or grown here at home... wish I snapped a pic, we ate it all :nod:

MpCP2Z0.jpg

Top Bottom