Venty by Storz & Bickel

I’m in the same boat. Pretty disappointing to not get a shipping notice this week despite others already receiving replacements and notices being sent out about new orders shipping next week.

I'm on that boat with you guys! Did the same as the other guy and asked not to send me a canned response and let me know what's up since I bought the thing within an hour or two of the keynote and then disabled it the same evening I got the notification to do so. I would have waited longer had I know FIFO wasn't the case on replacements. :( I'm so sick of hitting the Mighty that feels so clogged in comparison to the Venty. I was using the TinyMight 2 for a while, but I just get sick of it and don't feel like I get nearly as medicated from the same amount of material. Could all be in my head. I get medicated, just feel like a session does it better than running beast mode through a water pipe. I can't really use it natively or hand-held because it gets way too hot on my lips unless I'm using an obnoxiously large 3D stem they sell at TM.

Wonder if it was first come first served?

Doesn't seem that way. Ordered the hour the keynote ended and bricked the same evening I got the email. Sincerely wishing I'd have waited to brick it since being gung ho didn't seem to help get my replacement any faster. They better hurry, or I'm going to ask for a refund and ball out with a FlowerPot B2 that I've been wanting horribly. Regretting picking the Venty over it with this huge delay in getting my replacement sent. :( Don't get me wrong, the Venty is hands down the best portable session vape on the market at this time, but when I could be hitting a B2 all this time and not waiting for Cannabis Hardware to send me a new one. :(

I got my fingers crossed I’ll get home this evening to a surprise delivery with my replacement Venty. If we give up hope, what else do we have?
You’re right! This is a time for being positive.

I am POSITIVELY not going to be getting a Venty “next week” (THIS WEEK THATS OVER!) as promised when I successfully bricked my favorite vape ever. 😡

Everyone is so forgiving, and I have been, too, but this is ridiculous that they didn’t know EVERY unit sucked for this reason. What was Jurgen using?! Why wasn’t he throwing Err 4s?! This is all dumb and horrible QC.

Sorry, I’m being a bit blunt. Just annoyed with the situation for $30 and a free case that I already bought with the initial order. Oh, and a free cooling unit? COOL. Already bought an extra of those too. 🙄

But anyway, once I get my Venty I’ll use it and not act like this. 😂 😂 😆

Dr. G

Old Resident
All of my vapes are asking me what the fuck is going on because they have been on vacation for about a month and then, all of a sudden they are put back to work. I even went to Planets of the Vapes and purchased new accessories for the Mighty Plus...she was bitchin at me because I used her everyday and all of a sudden I had someone else new in my life. Anyway, cannot wait to have my romance back. Venty where are you my love. I am here waiting...xoxoxoxox

Please read this and imagine violins in the back ground.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
I've tried to be fairly mild mannered since this whole situation started, but if you guys will allow me to rant just a little bit....

I purchased the Venty the day it released, and I deactivated my Venty within 20 minutes of getting the deactivation email last Friday, which has now been a full week. And I gotta say, call it being selfish, but it really irritates me that some people, who I KNOW deactivated a day or two after I did, have already RECEIVED their Venty replacement and the only thing I've been told since deactivating has been "You did everything right!". I'm gonna be waiting over a week for a TRACKING NUMBER

For $450 a pop + taxes, I really feel like these should have all been shipped out on Monday and Tuesday (apparently that was doable for some people, wondering what the order process is at this point) . Call me over dramatic, but while I may love the Venty itself, I am pretty disappointed with this situation and S&B right now. Truly wishing I ignored their email and waited a bit longer to deactivate. Guess I really was just a beta tester at the end of the day.

/rant

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Captura-de-ecr-2023-11-17-183314.png
´~

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
In case anyone missed this. $50 for disabled Venty body:

badbee

In case anyone missed this. $50 for disabled Venty body:

It's tempting to collect dead ones that could be used to refurbish units in future. It would help if we knew which subsystem is the root cause of the problems. For the MV1 we knew it was the Bluetooth circuitry that drained batteries.

bluepom

I'm on that boat with you guys! Did the same as the other guy and asked not to send me a canned response and let me know what's up since I bought the thing within an hour or two of the keynote and then disabled it the same evening I got the notification to do so. I would have waited longer had I know FIFO wasn't the case on replacements. :( I'm so sick of hitting the Mighty that feels so clogged in comparison to the Venty. I was using the TinyMight 2 for a while, but I just get sick of it and don't feel like I get nearly as medicated from the same amount of material. Could all be in my head. I get medicated, just feel like a session does it better than running beast mode through a water pipe. I can't really use it natively or hand-held because it gets way too hot on my lips unless I'm using an obnoxiously large 3D stem they sell at TM.

Doesn't seem that way. Ordered the hour the keynote ended and bricked the same evening I got the email. Sincerely wishing I'd have waited to brick it since being gung ho didn't seem to help get my replacement any faster. They better hurry, or I'm going to ask for a refund and ball out with a FlowerPot B2 that I've been wanting horribly. Regretting picking the Venty over it with this huge delay in getting my replacement sent. :( Don't get me wrong, the Venty is hands down the best portable session vape on the market at this time, but when I could be hitting a B2 all this time and not waiting for Cannabis Hardware to send me a new one. :(
"All this time", it was released about 4 weeks ago.

bluepom,
Reactions: Octavia

Dr. G

Old Resident
Troy and Jerry are at the launch together in California...Sneaky Pete is there as well. I hope they have more news for us...

Strolling&Rolling

Will there be Black Friday sales on the Venty do people think?

It would suck a little to have paid full price for a Venty a month ago and it only being shipped when Black Friday discounts are happening for other buyers 😂

SmokeDogg

This is what I got from them, I am based in Germany:

We are already sending out replacement devices, but we are proceeding chronologically so that customers who deactivated their devices earlier will also receive a replacement device sooner. We are working at full speed to produce and ship new devices and hope that you will receive a shipping confirmation within a few days.

If you are not satisfied with this process, we will be happy to refund your purchase.

I think I‘m going to go with the refund for now, let y‘all test the new ones and buy in 2024 again at a lower price.

justcametomind

Random thought: Venty's screen that's in the bowl is more difficult than ever to take out because the bottom of the bowl is flat.
New email telling that my shipment has left SB's building and I will be receiving my unit next wednsday.
Toking Mash Up GIF

Venty's launch party:
What should S&B do? Cancel the party and mourn until every remaining FC member have received their unit? They have certainly scheduled things already and since the industry is so small they couldn't care less if there's people complaining in this thread.
For better or worse this is not your average FC vape artisan, deal with it.
I miss not having my Venty but the most important thing is that they made the most interesting vape since years. It is so unrestricted (imho) it's almost a portable VapBong. Call me a fanboy but I'd be happy to see any footage from their launch party and I still search Youtube from time to time looking for new vids about this vape.

Last edited:

Ned Bogan

.....I think I‘m going to go with the refund for now, let y‘all test the new ones and buy in 2024 again at a lower price.
I'm with you. I've been watching the Venty saga unfold since the old FC pre-release thread that this thread replaced. When the problems started, I realized that 2024 will be my year to get a Venty and that the two target dates to hope for a good discount were 4/20 and BF. Right now, I suspect BF is the more realistic hope. Time will tell.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings, I just got my tracking number!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! Venty will be in my hands this Thursday as promised me...outstanding. If you have not tried the Venty yet...you NEED to. It is certainly a BEAST. You do not want to miss out having one damn good vape in your hands. One of the best I have had. Great company...

stressed

Random thought: Venty's screen that's in the bowl is more difficult than ever to take out because the bottom of the bowl is flat.
New email telling that my shipment has left SB's building and I will be receiving my unit next wednsday.
Toking Mash Up GIF

Venty's launch party:
What should S&B do? Cancel the party and mourn until every remaining FC member have received their unit? They have certainly scheduled things already and since the industry is so small they couldn't care less if there's people complaining in this thread.
For better or worse this is not your average FC vape artisan, deal with it.
I miss not having my Venty but the most important thing is that they made the most interesting vape since years. It is so unrestricted (imho) it's almost a portable VapBong. Call me a fanboy but I'd be happy to see any footage from their launch party and I still search Youtube from time to time looking for new vids about this vape.
i too tried to take out that bottom screen but it doesn't seem to be made to be removed. i didn't want to push the issue and just dabbed it with alcohol prep pads.

i bumped into a new venty review that was made yesterday. i told them about the disaster roll out and the mess they made out of things. storz is doing a great job of keeping things from their customers and fan bases. i didn't brick mine until a few days ago so it'll be awhile before i get the replacement. i keep looking for info on how many of these things were sent to customers before they decided that their entire system failed all inspections regarding safety. not a word.

who if anybody will be fired? i'm betting nobody.

Last edited:

Strolling&Rolling

Greetings, I just got my tracking number!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! Venty will be in my hands this Thursday as promised me...outstanding. If you have not tried the Venty yet...you NEED to. It is certainly a BEAST. You do not want to miss out having one damn good vape in your hands. One of the best I have had. Great company...
Thats great news, are you US or EU?

For those of us in EU, we'll probably get them about 2 weeks after they're shipped because S&B use UPS in Europe and they are absolutely the worst courier 😂

stressed

Thats great news, are you US or EU?

For those of us in EU, we'll probably get them about 2 weeks after they're shipped because S&B use UPS in Europe and they are absolutely the worst courier 😂
amazon in the states has me so spoiled, nothing else compares.

stressed,
Top Bottom