Venty by Storz & Bickel

bobothevaper

no...:popcorn::chill:
I don't think it will take long... in any case I have my TM/TM2 which are and will continue to be my favorites for sure. but I'm curious to see what this venty will be like with this airflow and a bowl bigger than the TMs...my son stole my Crafty so... I found this stupid excuse to spend another €400:D
Code doesnt work for me anyway. Oh well :)

bobothevaper,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Jojofernz

It seems not to smell through the top like the others. They sure it up thank god I had to keep my crafty in a smell proof case, no biggie, but we'll see how the smell is after more use!:tup:
Loving the videos, thanks for sharing it’s hit

How does the vapor feel? Pretty comfortable and cool?

Last edited:

Vergaro98

There's no more goodies in that abv. Darker roasts relate to higher temps, and a bunch of different variables. I'm sure I can get it darker but that'll be a bowl 4 try. Your not gonna get black avb, it's not designed for that. It's designed to deliver a consistent experience for everyone. Newbs, vets, and in between. The signature is one of its own for sure! Plus it pumps! I use a TM from the pre-order and the crafty cause they're kings and work well. I bought a TM2 and it's new in the box because TM 1 still kills it 4 years later or so? Maybe 3 years I forget but the 2 are the best portables in my collection along with the TA.:tup:
How do you compare the high from TM/TM2 and Venty? Which one can hit harder in your opinion?

bobothevaper

It seems not to smell through the top like the others. They sure it up thank god I had to keep my crafty in a smell proof case, no biggie, but we'll see how the smell is after more use!:tup:
My man. Thanks for the effort and the films. If you are draining the battery anyway could you do a sesh with the airflow fully closed for a MTL style sesh? I don't know if it's too boring, but it would be appreciated. All the best.

Gnome34

Would any of the folks who own a venty be willing to do a cleaning video after some more use? Curious if it is on par with the mighty, easier, or more difficult. From the marketing materials and pictures I'm assuming it's about the same as cleaning a mighty but want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Maybe the airflow adjustment components get gunked up?

Love the idea of a faster heating and harder hitting mighty but that price is not going to work for my expectations of the device. Patience will pay off in the end!

Gnome34,
Reactions: tashian
Ive vaped three bowls in my Venty this evening. Ive got strong initial opinions... I think S&B may have set a new standard. The leap in quality from the Mighty+ feels like going from a iPhone 6 to a 15 Pro. The vapor stays amazingly cool even at max temp. If you have the disposable income, just get it over with and buy it before the clocks change :-)

I would like to add it is the perfect size to use as a pretend microphone!

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings everyone, I saw Sneaky Pete and Troy and Jerry's first impression review...two thumbs up. It is time to get one...everything I saw was extremely positive. It is certainly a work horse...and it looks awesome I think.

The Mighty Plus...will be left behind by me. One of my kids will get it for Christmas...I get the new toy! You can pay with your Amazon card at their website...how convenient is that? For me it is. Wow.

ondemander

The Mighty Plus...will be left behind by me. One of my kids will get it for Christmas...I get the new toy! You can pay with your Amazon card at their website...how convenient is that? For me it is. Wow.
Guess I know what I'll be asking for Christmas from relatives this year.

ondemander,
Reactions: Dr. G

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Great videos so far :)
I noticed that around 2:17, the temp changes to 356, and then I recall catching and ignoring that at your previous videos. What's up with that?
Didn't catch it when it dropped. I don't know why it drops. I'd imagine the app will take care of it:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
The bowl size kills my excitement. What's the point in theoretically better session capability, and more cooling if the bowl is the bottleneck?

The mighty doesn't need any extra heater or flow sensor, or cooling to vape that sized bowl.

They invented solutions for none existent problems.
Bowl is same size as the Mighty.

Top Bottom