Venty by Storz & Bickel

bomatt

Wish I had the money for this. $450 is a lot for a portable. I think we can all agree on that. The thing is, S&B can get away with it. Super over engineered vaping experiences come with their products. That for me, justifies the price. But for me to get one my Crafty would have to go to shit or hit the lottery.

I like the way it looks. I’ve heard some ppl say they’re not sure if they like the looks or not. It’s different for sure, but all their products kind of push normal vaporizer design the other way.

AndyO

I like the way it looks. I’ve heard some ppl say they’re not sure if they like the looks or not. It’s different for sure, but all their products kind of push normal vaporizer design the other way.

I was one of those making fun of the walkie-talkie/hair clipper look they'd gone with, but when you get it in the hand it so doesn't matter. It's got such good form factor, it fits and balances so well in the hand, it could look like a dick for all I care.

FlyingJustice

Anyone have any case recommendations that can fit a grinder + Venty? Got this one on Amazon but I forgot how THICC my bcg is

unnamed.jpg

FlyingJustice,

DaftVaper

Venty was working fine, received the firmware update email and did the firmware update 1.07 straight away, still working fine until today (9 days later)....screen now shows EO4 then powers off. RMA started. Anyone else had same problem since doing the firmware update?

DaftVaper,
Top Bottom