• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vector by Volski

coolbreeze

Back on topic, has anyone been connecting their vector to go through water or other glass pieces at all??
I haven't gotten mine yet but is it possible to mount the head on other things? I wonder if they can make a bowl/wpa for this, ala Lotus? Or maybe a bowl with a DV-sized neck so it can join that ecosystem.

I also ordered one of the BlackLeaf torch vapes, which comes with a WPA the stem fits through, meaning its stem goes down into the bong's downstem. Weird, but if the Vector is narrow enough something like that might work, too. Assuming it's ok to sink it into water.

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer
Hey, I appreciate your reply @420 Volski.

Wow, thanks, that's some pretty awesome CS & I really appreciate it, although my SS Vector has arrived just today (currently taking an iso bath) so I'll see how I get on with that for now . . . . . but you never know, I may get in touch - after all, what's one more little rabbit hole? :ko:

:peace:
Didn't expect that our case for Vector would raise such a wave of comments. I have passed on your idea to our management, and they were fairly impressed, for the choice of materials was being based on reasonable consumption. The case version that remains for now is made to last for a long time. The first samples were made over two years ago, and they are still used as quality storage for Vectors. Vegetable based leather materials are far not as aesthetical and everlasting. Therefor, their proposal to you would be to make a case from wool cloth:) but not so sure, that it would match your vision of the world. So, what do you say? :)

coolbreeze

The case version that remains for now is made to last for a long time.
I appreciate and respect VnV's position here and also your response and willingness to work with us. I really like the case: it is so different from anything anyone else is making, and frankly, it looks like something I would have found in a dusty drawer in my Grandpa's workshop. Maybe a leather version and a wool version?

420 Volski

Manufacturer
I appreciate and respect VnV's position here and also your response and willingness to work with us. I really like the case: it is so different from anything anyone else is making, and frankly, it looks like something I would have found in a dusty drawer in my Grandpa's workshop. Maybe a leather version and a wool version?

Happy that you appreciate what we do^^
Would you be interested in purchasing a wool cloth version? :)

coolbreeze

Would you be interested in purchasing a wool cloth version? :)
I already ordered one with the leather version! ; )

I would have no objection to wool or another material, it's just that I liked the leather and wood ones a lot! I wanted to cast a vote for the form of the thing, no matter which soft material(s) you went with. But I do like the leather.

Edit: I think both hemp and wool should be heat-resistant enough to let you put it away hot, right?

Last edited:

420 Volski

Manufacturer
I already ordered one with the leather version! ; )

I would have no objection to wool or another material, it's just that I liked the leather and wood ones a lot! I wanted to cast a vote for the form of the thing, no matter which soft material(s) you went with. But I do like the leather.

Edit: I think both hemp and wool should be heat-resistant enough to let you put it away hot, right?
yes, and all natural fibers are heat resistant, as far as i know :)

maremaresing

The company keeps spamming me on Insta to provide a review, even though I was one of the first reviews, highlighting why I don't like to engage with BRANDS on social media. Anyway, I'll give a little followup on my thoughts on the Vector:

BAD
-Poorly cut threads still hold up, but tarnish the experience.

-I feel the company isn't transparent about what parts of the vape are made of what materials, in spite of being asked many times. I chalk this up to language barriers though.

- Performance is subpar, and it doesn't really extract fully. You get a good initial hit, but then you are mostly sucking butane with either the herb staying green, or combusting. Combusting is far more likely.

I have been just doing the direct draw like my other butane devices, as preheating the outside is more of a pain than I'd like.

-Gets clogged and gunked up easily. I feel like I loose a lot of actives in the reclaim that builds up inside the oven. That's the crazy part, it's inside the oven where I'd expect it to get vaped off.

-The interior long "condenser" tube is so thin that nothing can get down it to scrub it. For now I just use 91% iso soaks to clear it out.

GOOD

-$60 shipped is a solid price for something to play with like this. If it worked, then I'd say the fit and finish and materials are in keeping with that price point.

-It's easy to disassemble for cleaning.

-Very good looking design.

-Company seems very nice and eager to work with customers.

At this point I barely use it, because I've been burned by combustion or poor results so many times. Every time I pick it up to give it another try, I remember why it's such a letdown. It's a waste of my supply to put it in this vape.

420 Volski

Manufacturer
The company keeps spamming me on Insta to provide a review, even though I was one of the first reviews, highlighting why I don't like to engage with BRANDS on social media. Anyway, I'll give a little followup on my thoughts on the Vector:

BAD
-Poorly cut threads still hold up, but tarnish the experience.

-I feel the company isn't transparent about what parts of the vape are made of what materials, in spite of being asked many times. I chalk this up to language barriers though.

- Performance is subpar, and it doesn't really extract fully. You get a good initial hit, but then you are mostly sucking butane with either the herb staying green, or combusting. Combusting is far more likely.

I have been just doing the direct draw like my other butane devices, as preheating the outside is more of a pain than I'd like.

-Gets clogged and gunked up easily. I feel like I loose a lot of actives in the reclaim that builds up inside the oven. That's the crazy part, it's inside the oven where I'd expect it to get vaped off.

-The interior long "condenser" tube is so thin that nothing can get down it to scrub it. For now I just use 91% iso soaks to clear it out.

GOOD

-$60 shipped is a solid price for something to play with like this. If it worked, then I'd say the fit and finish and materials are in keeping with that price point.

-It's easy to disassemble for cleaning.

-Very good looking design.

-Company seems very nice and eager to work with customers.

At this point I barely use it, because I've been burned by combustion or poor results so many times. Every time I pick it up to give it another try, I remember why it's such a letdown. It's a waste of my supply to put it in this vape.

Deepest apologies, haven't figured out what your name was on FC. Didn't mean to
annoy you in any way, and I won't be disturbing you again. And thank you very much for your review.

This amount of negativity in your speech is caused, imho, by only the one thing - anger. Yes, I do remember that you asked about the percentage of titanium in the parts, and I did not provide you with this information. If this is the way that you're trying to get it, then it’s pretty strange:)
If you didn’t manage to make peace with the vape, you should have just come to me :) I would have lead you through the waves of curiosity and learning new things.
Nonetheless, I truly wish you to be more friendly and be legible in what you say and to whom you say it:)

vapormachina

Does anyone else use pre-heating technique? send your vids, so we can see all the varieties of your visions on how to use Vector, it really is interesting ^^
My Vector never arrived, in the tracking it has never moved from Kyiv since 420:ugh:

This was what I wanted to try, I had several ideas for videos with and without IH and some other pre-heating techniques that I had in mind, or maybe modifying an IH to practice electronic heating during the puff

But well, this was part of the game🤷🏻‍♂️

vapormachina,
Reactions: 420 Volski

coolbreeze

My Vector never arrived, in the tracking it has never moved from Kyiv since 420:ugh:

This was what I wanted to try, I had several ideas for videos with and without IH and some other pre-heating techniques that I had in mind, or maybe modifying an IH to practice electronic heating during the puff

Bummer. I ordered mine from England and it's apparently on the slow boat too! Oh well, just building the anticipation....

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Mine has arrived at my local post office today, but it did sit in Kiev for two weeks. Hope to take delivery soon. Sorry to hear yours is in shipping hell.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe

Mine has just cleared customs yesterday (Pt) (ordered 4/06 or something). They've been really supportive and even messaging me updates on the location of the shipment in advance.

Shame the UA postal services are taking so long - can only imagine why.. :'(

Will hopefully get mine very soon and be able to test with IH as well. Time will be the tell!

vapormachina

Yep, that's what calm me, I saw that some people received their unit after being stopped in Kyiv several weeks so maybe this is normal

If I'm honest, I hoped that the war was already over (me and everybody I think)

maremaresing

Deepest apologies, haven't figured out what your name was on FC. Didn't mean to
annoy you in any way, and I won't be disturbing you again. And thank you very much for your review.

This amount of negativity in your speech is caused, imho, by only the one thing - anger. Yes, I do remember that you asked about the percentage of titanium in the parts, and I did not provide you with this information. If this is the way that you're trying to get it, then it’s pretty strange:)
If you didn’t manage to make peace with the vape, you should have just come to me :) I would have lead you through the waves of curiosity and learning new things.
Nonetheless, I truly wish you to be more friendly and be legible in what you say and to whom you say it:)

This isn't nice. I was just being honest. I'm sorry you didn't like my review, but I was being truthful. That you haven't properly doxxed me isn't an excuse on your part.

When someone pays you money for something, the deal is done. I'm not a paid shill for any company, and I choose who I'll be an unpaid shill for. That is separate from my experience with your vape, and your response shows you don't really care about the technical experience your customers have.

Please change that, because otherwise you have a very nice start in the vape community!

420 Volski

Manufacturer
Bummer. I ordered mine from England and it's apparently on the slow boat too! Oh well, just building the anticipation....

Mine has arrived at my local post office today, but it did sit in Kiev for two weeks. Hope to take delivery soon. Sorry to hear yours is in shipping hell.

Excited to hear your thoughts!

Thank you so much for your patience, very sorry about the postal services, but there isnt much i can do about that, unfortunately :( Cant wait to hear your thoughts! ^^

This isn't nice. I was just being honest. I'm sorry you didn't like my review, but I was being truthful. That you haven't properly doxxed me isn't an excuse on your part.

When someone pays you money for something, the deal is done. I'm not a paid shill for any company, and I choose who I'll be an unpaid shill for. That is separate from my experience with your vape, and your response shows you don't really care about the technical experience your customers have.

Please change that, because otherwise you have a very nice start in the vape community!

Haven't said anything about whether i like it or not, that is your personal judgement. If you didnt have enough info (a lot of it is already in this thread though), as i said, you should have came to me directly. the fact that we ask for review shows exactly the opposite of what you said - we do care a lot about the technical experience that our customers have, so please, your threats are a bit much ;)

420 Volski,

Gdash

There are many issues with this vape the least of which is the performance, and I agree with what @maremaresing said in his previous post so I won't go into it. You can get good results, the problem is that other vapes with similar form and function just do it better.

It's hard to go from a device with an audible/tactile indicator that you can cool off with a magnet pretty quickly to this. In it's current form it just can't compete and honestly this would be at the bottom of my recommendations if someone were to ask for a metal butane pen style vaporizer.

At this time my Vector is put up and I doubt I would ever use it again other than for novelty purposes.

420 Volski

Manufacturer
There are many issues with this vape the least of which is the performance, and I agree with what @maremaresing said in his previous post so I won't go into it. You can get good results, the problem is that other vapes with similar form and function just do it better.

It's hard to go from a device with an audible/tactile indicator that you can cool off with a magnet pretty quickly to this. In it's current form it just can't compete and honestly this would be at the bottom of my recommendations if someone were to ask for a metal butane pen style vaporizer.

At this time my Vector is put up and I doubt I would ever use it again other than for novelty purposes.

Vector is the first vape that we released, and it isnt based on technology that already exist. It is indeed intuitive, but the point is that you can use it in any way that you want, with different types of heating :)
Besides those you mentionned, what were the issues that you encountered with Vector? And it would be great to know what did you like about it, aswell :)

420 Volski,

420 Volski

Manufacturer
Hey guys ! Starting the day after tomorrow, we are going to rise our prices, so don't miss out on the chance getting Vector for the old price;)

420 Volski,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Didn't expect that our case for Vector would raise such a wave of comments.
Animal exploitation is an extremely emotive subject so it's something that's good to be aware of moving forward.

I have passed on your idea to our management, and they were fairly impressed, for the choice of materials was being based on reasonable consumption. The case version that remains for now is made to last for a long time. The first samples were made over two years ago, and they are still used as quality storage for Vectors. Vegetable based leather materials are far not as aesthetical and everlasting. Therefor, their proposal to you would be to make a case from wool cloth:) but not so sure, that it would match your vision of the world. So, what do you say? :)
I have had my Pinatex (pineapple leather) strap watch for more than two years now & it is looking just as good as when I got it although it is not worn every day. However, I have had one of my pairs of vegan Dr. Martens shoes for almost 10 years, and they are still in great condition. In fact, they have had so much wear (daily) they have been resoled twice.
Additionally, advances in the area of textiles are frequently being made so increasingly durable leather alternatives can be found.

But truly, thank you so much for your offer to make a case from an alternative material - this is really good of you & I appreciate it. However, I do my best to avoid anything which has come from animals, therefore, this standpoint rules out the possibility of using wool, for me. And, tbh, I really haven't tinkered that much with the Vector so it is still very early days for me in terms of getting to know it, which means it is yet to find a place in my vape line-up. I guess only time will tell on that score.

To the antagonistic poster, who I am deliberately not tagging here - I feel your lack of compassion coupled with your unwillingness or inability to understand, combined with the fact you reacted to my previous post with a laughing emoji tells me just about everything I need to know about you at this time.

Thanks to those of you who helped to explain or if you simply understood my point.

What's this? A Vector price increase? Glad I got in early but as it was already super cheap for the base option I guess a little more wouldn't hurt.

Keep the vids coming, Shay :tup:

Blessings to all y'all
:peace:

420 Volski

Manufacturer
I feel your lack of compassion coupled with your unwillingness or inability to understand, combined with the fact you reacted to my previous post with a laughing emoji tells me just about everything I need to know ab
Where is your compassion scale? Your words are very reminiscent of a dictatorship, everyone should think like you ... One dictator has already made it so that in my windows I see exploding rockets. You know one thing to be a trendy vegan because the TV talks about it, it's another thing to provide the persuasion.

420 Volski,

rollerskater

I think you'll find, upon reflection, that one difference between Putin and VegNVape is that one is exploding bombs outside your window and the other is (checks notes) having a respectful discussion on a vape forum (about wanting to be able to ethically spend more money on your products no less) and remarking that "haha" reacts aren't contributive to that respect.

Top Bottom