• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VapoShop - Europe's #1 Vaporizer Store

MegaMan2k

Ended up ordering this if anyone is curious :

1635499095800.png

Attachments

• 1635499073719.png
    1635499073719.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 7
MegaMan2k,

rodders83

Hey guys i am very unhappy that you are using the same excuse online. Where you mess up a return or order and claim a system update. A warhouse update pr soke kind of update was the issue.

You missed the return for my vape. And the courier left a note. You did not check your mail for 14days until i sent an equiry. Then after a reply you went silent for a whole month! To which you sent a email claiming the package is now on the way back to me??? What the? Just answer your mail or use the note to rearrange delivery.

Also wasted €15 shipping. I regret using Vaposhop. The staff are very polite but it seems the business has fallen and in future after i get this return sorted i will not order again from vaposhop.

Vaporhead99

VapoShop seem to have the best price on both the classic and hybrid Volcanos plus the discount VAPOBUST2018 does still work.

I really don't like ordering from outside the UK but would you guys here at FC still class them as a reputable and honest seller? It worries me slightly that they have no online presence at FC anymore in addition to what rodders83 wrote above.

Using MagicVaporisers would cost me about £40 more for either volcano but the peace of mind may be worth it 🤔

Vaporhead99,

justcametomind

VapoShop seem to have the best price on both the classic and hybrid Volcanos plus the discount VAPOBUST2018 does still work.

I really don't like ordering from outside the UK but would you guys here at FC still class them as a reputable and honest seller? It worries me slightly that they have no online presence at FC anymore in addition to what rodders83 wrote above.

Using MagicVaporisers would cost me about £40 more for either volcano but the peace of mind may be worth it 🤔
I prefer ordering elsewhere but don't think they turned scam actually.
Are you sure you won't be paying import duties since UK is not EU anymore? If not, give a look also at dispensr.eu
They used to add a vapcap with every order over 70€ IIRC.

Vaporhead99

I prefer ordering elsewhere but don't think they turned scam actually.
Are you sure you won't be paying import duties since UK is not EU anymore? If not, give a look also at dispensr.eu
They used to add a vapcap with every order over 70€ IIRC.
Yes I totally overlooked the import duties, cheers 👍

MegaMan2k

Yes I totally overlooked the import duties, cheers 👍
how can u have import duties from the EU, dont u also have import duties from the US?
Does this mean you can only shop inside the UK if u want to avoid duties?

Sorry for off-topic just curios :D

MegaMan2k,
Reactions: davesmith

Vaporhead99

how can u have import duties from the EU, dont u also have import duties from the US?
Does this mean you can only shop inside the UK if u want to avoid duties?

Sorry for off-topic just curios :D
I believe we do have import duties from the US too although I can't remember if I actually paid import duties on my E-Nano.

To avoid the duties from abroad there are a few stipulations so we don't always have to pay, like is it a gift? does is cost under £135? there is a list however a quick calculation means I'd pay a few quid more getting it shipped from the EU unfortunately so yeah in this instance I need to shop in the UK for the best price but that's not always the case.

Vaporhead99,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I think your mistaken. Just because the uk isnt part of the european union doesnt mean we arent on the continent Europe haha
Yeah, that's exactly what i said to customs when they charged me taxes and handling fees for my UK order. Also said it to my bank when they made me pay extra for international payment...
But alas...
Apparently there's geographics and there's economical/nationalistic geographics and the latter is represented by a bunch of golddigging monkeys that play by their own rules...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
So you mean Japan is not a part of Asia ? Good to know ! :D :)
Technically it WAS a part of the continent . I am not going argue about the multiple senses of it, either you get the joke or you do not :p.
The subduction plates have pulled the Japanese archipelago eastward, created the Sea of Japan and separated it from the Asian continent by back-arc spreading 15 million years ago.
Bring back the good old days,when everything was together <3 !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea

Last edited:

bobothevaper

Off topic but also “europes #1 vaporiser store” is pretty misleading. Vaposhop are moderate at best and how can they be considered #1 compared to vapefiend etc ive no idea
Vapefiend’s main issue is that they aren’t part of EU. Kindda hard being Europe’s #1 when you aren’t part of it. Verdamftnochmal is my #1.

bobothevaper,
Top Bottom