VapoShop - Europe's #1 Vaporizer Store

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Haha, just poking you a little, don't read to much in to that.

Good thing you started reading already. It is a damned long thread and you will have to filter through a fair amount of crap as well perhaps, but I still think there's enough good info there to keep at it.

Good luck ;)

OhTheAgony,

VapoShop

Retailer
Yes, we are an authorized seller. Should there be any problems with your unit then we'll be happy to replace it for you.

VapoShop,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Just ordered a DBV from VapoShop, hope everything runs as smoothly as you LENNi. :brow:

vorrange,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Just did my first run in the DBV and everything is in working order.

Thank you Vaposhop for everything. Highly recommend it and will definitly come back. :D

vorrange,

VapoShop

Retailer
@OhTheAgony

4-hole stems for the Arizer Solo are now available.

VapoShop,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Thanks Rutger!

How come your other shop Azarius isn't in the FC sponsor list btw?

OhTheAgony,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Gotcha, too bad for us then, no Azarius discounts :lol:

I guess it's inappropriate to inform about a defect in one of the products I bought via Azarius here, I'll shoot you an email soon about that one.

Cheers!

OhTheAgony,
Greetings,

We ordered the black Arizer Solo last week from Vaposhop and can't wait to start vaping as this will be our 1st vaporizer. I had a question that I hope you can answer: Which model of Solo will I receive - the M105 or the new M107 model?

Happy Trails, P77

Professor77,
Hi VapoShop Friends,

I checked receipt online and it states "black 2012 model" - I assume that's the m107?

Be Well, P77

Professor77,

VapoShop

Retailer
Sorry for the late reply, I somehow missed the latest posts.

We currently stock the M107 black edition of the Solo.

VapoShop,
Just a quick shout out to say thanks to the VapoShop team for all their help in getting an Arizer Solo into my hands today! Whole package arrived safe and sound, and VS were kind enough to throw in a 2 piece grinder to boot. Thanks again guys, I'll definitely be recommending you to any vapor enthusiast friends of mine :tup:

TalkShowMan,

tepictoton

long time reader, first post.

I ordered my solo black m107(2012model) with vaporshop yesterday. Had some problems getting the payment page loaded with firefox, switched to safari and then it worked.

Hope to be using my solo soon :)

tepictoton,

tepictoton

My solo arrived the day after I made the payment, thx for the quick service.

Was a bit disapointed that the model I recieved stated M-106, but after some digging around on the forum I am confident that it is as good as the m-107

and after using it for about 3 weeks now i can say is I love it.

Any idea when the car adapters will be available again?

tepictoton,

VapoShop

Retailer
Our supplier is awaiting stock. I'll post here when I know more.

VapoShop,

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Hi, I ordered a solo on VS this weekend and have been looking for glass adapters to use it with a bubbler.
I found a GonG adapter on a canadian online store (dunno if i can paste any link here? it's a FC supporting retailer), but was wondering if there was any chance that VS sells that same kind of product for European people?

f2j,

VapoShop

Retailer
We currently don't sell any glass adapters for the Solo. However, feel free to email us at info[at]vaposhop.com with more info, and we'll look into it!

VapoShop,
Top Bottom