Ended up ordering this if anyone is curious :

1635499095800.png

Attachments

• 1635499073719.png
    1635499073719.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 7
MegaMan2k,

rodders83

Hey guys i am very unhappy that you are using the same excuse online. Where you mess up a return or order and claim a system update. A warhouse update pr soke kind of update was the issue.

You missed the return for my vape. And the courier left a note. You did not check your mail for 14days until i sent an equiry. Then after a reply you went silent for a whole month! To which you sent a email claiming the package is now on the way back to me??? What the? Just answer your mail or use the note to rearrange delivery.

Also wasted €15 shipping. I regret using Vaposhop. The staff are very polite but it seems the business has fallen and in future after i get this return sorted i will not order again from vaposhop.

Vaporhead81

VapoShop seem to have the best price on both the classic and hybrid Volcanos plus the discount VAPOBUST2018 does still work.

I really don't like ordering from outside the UK but would you guys here at FC still class them as a reputable and honest seller? It worries me slightly that they have no online presence at FC anymore in addition to what rodders83 wrote above.

Using MagicVaporisers would cost me about £40 more for either volcano but the peace of mind may be worth it 🤔

Vaporhead81,

justcametomind

VapoShop seem to have the best price on both the classic and hybrid Volcanos plus the discount VAPOBUST2018 does still work.

I really don't like ordering from outside the UK but would you guys here at FC still class them as a reputable and honest seller? It worries me slightly that they have no online presence at FC anymore in addition to what rodders83 wrote above.

Using MagicVaporisers would cost me about £40 more for either volcano but the peace of mind may be worth it 🤔
I prefer ordering elsewhere but don't think they turned scam actually.
Are you sure you won't be paying import duties since UK is not EU anymore? If not, give a look also at dispensr.eu
They used to add a vapcap with every order over 70€ IIRC.

Vaporhead81

I prefer ordering elsewhere but don't think they turned scam actually.
Are you sure you won't be paying import duties since UK is not EU anymore? If not, give a look also at dispensr.eu
They used to add a vapcap with every order over 70€ IIRC.
Yes I totally overlooked the import duties, cheers 👍

MegaMan2k

Yes I totally overlooked the import duties, cheers 👍
how can u have import duties from the EU, dont u also have import duties from the US?
Does this mean you can only shop inside the UK if u want to avoid duties?

Sorry for off-topic just curios :D

MegaMan2k,

Vaporhead81

how can u have import duties from the EU, dont u also have import duties from the US?
Does this mean you can only shop inside the UK if u want to avoid duties?

Sorry for off-topic just curios :D
I believe we do have import duties from the US too although I can't remember if I actually paid import duties on my E-Nano.

To avoid the duties from abroad there are a few stipulations so we don't always have to pay, like is it a gift? does is cost under £135? there is a list however a quick calculation means I'd pay a few quid more getting it shipped from the EU unfortunately so yeah in this instance I need to shop in the UK for the best price but that's not always the case.

Vaporhead81,
Top Bottom