• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vaporstar Vaporizer

Cheesus

I'm looking forward to the glass one too, but I think he said it's still in development stage so may be some time before we see it for sale

Cheesus,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
From my understanding the glass version is going too be developed by someone here in the states that is a distributor of the vaporstar.

DevoTheStrange,

Cheesus

Bananiq said:
!! pictures demanded
Works well :)

71245744.jpg

Cheesus,

Cheesus

Very easy to get big thick vapor without burning and you can judge the vapor as it comes up the tube so it's easy to control

Cheesus,

Bananiq

neat...
youve said you have also the 100ml ehle ... what you prefer more? Do you prefer to use Ehle with ice? (in case your ehle has ice catcher of course)

Bananiq,

Cheesus

I prefer the mouthpiece more because It feels a bit too close to your face with the 100ml EHLE when your holding the flame over the VS or torch. I actually just gave my 100ml away to a friend today.

Cheesus,

Bananiq

I see... another question, It is possible to use that WS mouthpiece with some ice cubes?

Bananiq,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
about how long is that beast Cheesus? Looks like it is almost a foot long.
I am seriously interested in buying one of these.
bet this thing would work nice with whip rippers on the PD as well...

DevoTheStrange,

Bananiq

according to edit it is 28 cm which is almost 1 foot.
i found it also here http://www.head-nature.com/06497 they offer it with 14.5 precooler.. I wonder if they have also 18.8 mm version of connector to fit with glass vape-bowl .. which will be interesting setup as well

Bananiq,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
can order it with the 18, the vaporstar is designed too fit into both sizes. That way you can have both the vaporstar wood bowl and the glass bowl

DevoTheStrange,

Cheesus

You could slide some ice cubs down the tube if you wanted and given that were not too big. It's about a foot long. It has many uses :)

Mine is the 14.5

Cheesus,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i know what you meant. What I was saying if you had the 18mm size both the glass bowl and the vaporstar can be used with it if you happened too want too own both. The vaporstar is designed too fit both sizes... so if you wanted too own both the glass one, and the vaporstar, you could use just one piece of glass.
can also get the 18mm bong attachment with the HDvape and use with weedstar ws connector
im not referring too the as yet too be seen glass bowl from vapor outlet

DevoTheStrange,

Bananiq

Oh I seee.. yes, It would be goood glass, but since I wanted to buy glass vg again,I dont know if I will spent 50 euros for basically same as Vaporstar or rather buy another GlassVG :( dilemma

Bananiq,

spaceman462

That weedstar connector looks pretty damn cool. I really with VaporStar would come out with a glass bowl though.

spaceman462,

flanman

just noticed one of my local headshops has a couple pipes like that one, told my buddy about them and how they were only $29 and he went off on how it's gotta be cheap junk glass for the price, gonne most likely be my next investment though:D

flanman,

Ash

vaporist
I was at my favorite headshop today, about two hours away, so I don't go often, and I picked one of these up. Listed for $25 and he let me have it for $20. It is different than the Weedstar in that it has a narrow mouthpiece. Otherwise, looks the same. it is just a mouthpiece so you can use your ashcatcher without a bong. I haven't fired it up yet, but will soon. I think part of my issues with the VS are due to not being able to feel the vapor-point when using with my bong. The water filters it too much. With this I think I'm going to get better feedback so I don't go over the vapor point and scorch it. We'll see. Update soon.

Ash,

SuperTorch

Back in stock and now say oiled, I didn't like the unvarnished unit really so I think this is a good move. Probably a organic olive oil or something that should work perfect for coloring and maintaining the Vaporstar.

SuperTorch,
Top Bottom