Vaporizing just isn't my sorta thing? give me ur opinion, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenscreen

I don't know why i stopped posting in here but i feel its time to give this the update it deserves...

You guys were so right all along.. i'm a full blown vape head and didn't combust for a whole year near enough... I have also passed on my love of vaping onto others and my life has changed so much for the better since the switch..

I also took into account a lot of your suggestions and tried a lotta different things when it comes to ABV cooking and oils and stuff and now have a good feel for what i like and have learnt so much on the way!

thanks a lot to each and everyone of you because without FC i might have thought 'fuck this' and picked the bong back up and never used the vape ever again! its hard to show my gratitude through a computer but I'm trying!

I feel bad really cus this thanks was due a long time ago and i didn't even realise until re-reading everything tonight, which is bad of me because i should have realised it more... I'm also so pleased because i get to read back on it all and laugh at all the funny things i wrote / believed back then! (my personal favorite was where i said something about my tolerance being to high for vaping cus it wasn't hitting the spot :lol:)

Speaking of bongs - I ripped one for the first time in a long time last week... it left me kinda craving one the next day even though i didn't even enjoy it and generally reminded me of starting vaping and the nasty chemical bong high that i used to crave all the time and have now left behind..

Its funny reading this thread back made me well happy.. Thanks again FC! :D

nucleo

So I started smoking about 3 years ago and began vaping about a year and a half afterward. My first vape was the Vapor genie but even ripping that thing did not satisfy my high.. I always went to smoking if I wanted to get very medicated.

About 6 months later I bought a launchbox. I used that thing often and found that it launched me into space.

Over the years, my tolerance has built up pretty good. Just recently, I smoked a blunt to myself along with my buddies who had their own personal blunts as well.. but the thing is, the next day I hit my Purple days with only 2 stems and got way higher then the blunt got me.

The vape high is an odd thing.. If you let your body get used to vaping exclusively, I promise you'll get trucked. :ko:

You usualy get more thc from vapor because none is wasted. Your lungs had cleared up since you stopped smoking so the vapor was more effective this time than when it was if you had black lungs.

nucleo,

max

Out to lunch
Congrats for sticking with it griff. I must admit I thought you were a lost cause after reading your first post, since it seemed you were hooked on compounds that aren't really delivered in a cannabis only vapor experience. Your experience adds to the evidence that the best way to convert to vapor is just to stick with it for a while, ideally avoiding smoke completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom