Vaporizer advice for Moroccan style hash

Razhumikin

Ive been vaping tons of dry sift recently, and ive found that it works great on a bed of dry herb in a log style vape or in an 18mm vape like the tp80, milaana, or timber elite. If you mix it in after you take one or two hits and then retamp and take another hit its gets pretty complete extraction (depending on the hash).

GoldenBud

Ive been vaping tons of dry sift recently, and ive found that it works great on a bed of dry herb in a log style vape or in an 18mm vape like the tp80, milaana, or timber elite. If you mix it in after you take one or two hits and then retamp and take another hit its gets pretty complete extraction (depending on the hash).
That's how I used it too
Convection devices bring a better taste
And tasty hash is awesome

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Spj3k1

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
The only way to reliably and neatly vape hash with most vapes, in my experience. No mess to clean up. I have to turn up the temperature a notch for this.

Here's some moroccan cookies

IMG20230411195649.jpg

GoldenBud

The only way to reliably and neatly vape hash with most vapes, in my experience. No mess to clean up. I have to turn up the temperature a notch for this.

Here's some moroccan cookies

IMG20230411195649.jpg
that's why they like to call it "moroccan hash". they keep the name of "moroccan" to convince you that it's high quality, but honestly? it has a lot of plant material. marketing, marketing, marketing. the name of the game, in this thing, is what keeps the quality from raising up. it's still the same ole' hash with tons of plant material instead of making it higher quality...

big disadvantage for higher quality hash: it's sticky. very sticky. so it can get some users mad :lol:

GoldenBud,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Well, this stuff here is €2 a gram and is not sold as full melt - it 's just clean, daytime hash, not mind blowing. Someone just gave it to me. It is definitely actual Moroccan but I never thought of Moroccan as high quality. l always preferred Lebanese or Afghani or Indian when they were clean and not cut with vegetable oils. They were more psychedelic and tastier. Moroccan is often made with pretty mild sativas, traditionally .
The advantage of lightly pressed moroccan is you can visually check that it is not cut with some oil.
In more recent years there are Europeans working with Moroccan producers using seeds from the Netherlands and making other much higher qualities and flavours of hash that have little to do with traditional Moroccan.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Well, this stuff here is €2 a gram and is not sold as full melt - it 's just clean, daytime hash, not mind blowing.
ah i see.. that's why it will never leave our world.. if it's 2EUR per gram, wow. i had to pay like 5x more than that or so
that's why i also stopped buying any weed, i am done with paying big prices. until legalisation here...

GoldenBud,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
There's probably small bits of weed stuck on that piece from the bag i put it in. It's a macro shot...
I've seen this stuff yield almost 20% amber oil on a rosin press. The taste is not my thing but some people love it.

I am considering cooking it in some chocolate.

Haze Mister,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

I've seen this stuff yield almost 20% amber oil on a rosin press. The taste is not my thing but some people love it.
you paid 2EUR but you get a lot of plant material into your lungs, that's why it's better to be american... dabs 80% are much better and healthier ;) less plant material... I hope within few years all the places will have dabs, not hash...

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Oh that was a little gift someone gave me- I'm in Spain and most of the Moroccan comes through here. I'm not sure that there is a problem with vaping plant material :) All Moroccan is dry sift and they do have micron screens in Morocco. It is generally done in the mountains in cold winter mornings to get the best quality. They used to dry the plants on their rooftops in the full sun- these days some of them at least dry in the shade and the quality is much better..

The glass tubes like the Vaponic (?) are popular for vaping hash in Spain and France, it seems.

GoldenBud

Oh that was a little gift someone gave me- I'm in Spain and most of the Moroccan comes through here. I'm not sure that there is a problem with vaping plant material :) All Moroccan is dry sift and they do have micron screens in Morocco. It is generally done in the mountains in cold winter mornings to get the best quality. They used to dry the plants on their rooftops in the full sun- these days some of them at least dry in the shade and the quality is much better..

The glass tubes like the Vaponic (?) are popular for vaping hash in Spain and France, it seems.
because you want to vape active ingredients, not plant material..but the world, or EU, still not in the same page as USA yet

GoldenBud,
Top Bottom