Vaporbrothers Vaporizer

seedy53

oops i responded to that already above i see.... :) It's awesome what you're doing and trying out with the glassware you just got.
We have cosmetic seconds and other good stuff for FC'ers who contact us. I'm trying to get our steamroller back in stock because it gets you more medicated than going through water. Stay tuned.
how's the steamroller re-stock going Linus?

seedy53,

Vitolo

Vaporist
VB1.5... Balls to the Wall!
VaporBrothers magnificent interpretation of a Ball Vape.
Powerful as can be, and the heat is retained remarkably.
DSC00407.jpg

Hey... that's just a VB1!
*Note the piece of glass shaped like a "Viper" about to strike...
Where's the Balls?

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00403.jpg

Well let's get this show on the road!
** NOTE- After getting great vapor, try this: lower the temperature to the bottom, and sit and sip at the Viper for a good long session. Mine lasted an additional 30 minutes!

Last edited:

seedy53

VB1.5... Balls to the Wall!
VaporBrothers magnificent interpretation of a Ball Vape.
Powerful as can be, and the heat is retained remarkably.
DSC00407.jpg

Hey... that's just a VB1!
*Note the piece of glass shaped like a "Viper" about to strike...
Where's the Balls?

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00403.jpg

Well let's get this show on the road!
** NOTE- After getting great vapor, try this: lower the temperature to the bottom, and sit and sip at the Viper for a good long session. Mine lasted an additional 30 minutes!
fill that viper with 6mm or/and 8mm boro diffuser balls. they cool and make flavor even sweeter. i have to put a scarf around my neck it's just so cool tasty vapor. lol
be sure to add another ceramic screen filter to hold the balls in-place before they can get inside the silicone handle.

seedy53

fill that viper with 6mm or/and 8mm boro diffuser balls. they cool and make flavor even sweeter. i have to put a scarf around my neck it's just so cool tasty vapor. lol
be sure to add another ceramic screen filter to hold the balls in-place before they can get inside the silicone handle.
you tried it yet? have you tried concentrated using the ceramic stone in glass bowl? If you have not, i know a little trick to get the most out of thick, full spectrum, feco oil concentrates. the concentrate trick works very well but there is some limitations and prep work to do before you can start.

seedy53,
Reactions: Vitolo

Choices

Heading down to the unfinished basement to plug in my VB-1 with my Viper glasspiece. Once turned on I’ll jump on the treadmill for 42 minutes and enjoy my post fitness stretching routine and a 0.20 g session of Gelato flower. If I ever figure out how to upload a picture I’ll show how you can use the Viper and rubber connector to extend the vapor path of a RBT Splinter. Echoing @Vitolo and his sentiments mentioned above, this is a tremendous device made even better with the Viper!

seedy53

i see vaporbrothers is now offering the Angus Enhanced portable halogen vape for sell on their website. cool

seedy53,

Barefoot1

I’m looking to do a DIY ball upgrade for a version one. Does anyone have a preference on types and sizes they use - ruby, boro, etc? Also, how many do I need (need to know when sourcing them).

Thanks

Barefoot1,
Top Bottom