Vaporbrothers Vaporizer

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
Yes thanks, the 1.5 model we make now is powerful enough to give decent concentrate hits off a stone, so we made a whip tip that contains the concentrate disc. We get pretty big hits and never cough. This convection method is slower to heat up but really smooth once you get good hits.

8019-CT_Qtr-view_500x.jpg
8019-CT_zoom_500x.jpg
Disc_out_of_concentrate_tip315x315.jpg

seedy53

Yes thanks, the 1.5 model we make now is powerful enough to give decent concentrate hits off a stone, so we made a whip tip that contains the concentrate disc. We get pretty big hits and never cough. This convection method is slower to heat up but really smooth once you get good hits.

8019-CT_Qtr-view_500x.jpg
8019-CT_zoom_500x.jpg
Disc_out_of_concentrate_tip315x315.jpg
what heat setting- 1 or 2 o'clock?

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
I've been using it all the way up. 3 o'clock for oils. It gives decent hits and I've never coughed. Just fyi, I've been turning it as far down as 9 o'clock for flower... We will update our instructions :)

vaporbrothers,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

I've been using it all the way up. 3 o'clock for oils. It gives decent hits and I've never coughed. Just fyi, I've been turning it as far down as 9 o'clock for flower... We will update our instructions :)
yeah, 9 o'clock is great for sipping flower i can get 8 good hits off a 1/4 teaspoon of med grind flower of quality mj.
can't wait to try oil with new concentrate stone-in glass bowl end using the viper glass attachment.
thanks for the info and your products.

seedy53

My vaporbrothers order containing the Viper glass (boro) stem/bowl adapter and their new boro Concentrate Glass Bowl has just arrived for my VB 1.5 box ball vaporizer.
i have not used it yet, needing to get some thick hash oil (or whatever) today and am excited about trying this new concentrate system.

their Viper glass stem is a quality, thick 3.3 grade boro, hand blown beauty.
their c. bowl is of the same quality.
it has a removable porous stone that is reusable, fitting perfectly into the new designed glass bowl.

i will post pictures and review the Viper System in detail, next time i post.
what a handsome concentrate set up, so interesting.
i bet you can vap hash and flower too with a little modification.

i can post images, can some of you or even one of you please dm me with instructions. i can't up load directly from my pc? how do i get a http url address for my personal pictures. i don't use google photo service.
is there a free photo/image service for public photo/images.

Last edited:

seedy53

note:
vaping flower using the vb 1.5's Viper glass system with the normal glass bowl, works.
it is even better than the vaping flower whip system.
the Viper is much more wide open and has no diffusion of the terps, at all, verses through the whip tubing. provides cool, smooth, tasty, full flavor, unlike anything i have tried before. i am amazed.
you can take huge hits, no coughing, a 10 o'ck position.
i got 8 good hits with using 1/4 teaspoon of ground sour diesel flower (about .1 to .12 grams).
what a micro-doser.
btw- i'd post my pics if i knew how. can someone explain how?
concentrates and dry-sift hash in my next post when it gets here, soon

seedy53

Vaporbrothers 25th anniversary sale for desktop box-ball vap​

VB 1.5 Box ball Vap 25th anniversary sale discount
$100 off
i do not work for any company, i am just a advocate for this and a few other vaporizers. i own 1 and it is my fav desktop and i highly recommend it as a ball vap with no exposed hot coil or pids. very similar vaping performance with whip system, it is a micro-doser

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
It's a very good vape, it's a great deal at that price. It's quite similar to the SSV or the other 7th-floor stuff with the ball mods they have recently created. The nice thing about the VB1.5 is that you don't need to use that metal thing to hold the whip and bowl in place. Much smaller bowl but much easier to handle than the spherical connection on the new 7th-floor stuff. They are both very good alternatives to the pid based ball vapes if you have children or pets.

seedy53

Viper and Concentrate Bowl and Stone
first review
i put 10- 6mm rubies in my Viper glass stem and use with Concentrate Bowl with Ceramic Stone.
vb 1.5- turn to max heat setting i put some concentrate on the tail-end side of the ceramic stone sitting in it's special bowl, instead of, putting concentrate front side in bowl. then install concentrate bowl with concentrate laying on tail side of stone back into whip. slip Viper on to the injector.
the concentrates melts into the porous stone instead of dripping into the injector head from top side of stone.
wow it's a miracle. what a massive difference. it gives several big beautiful clouds.
i can't wait on my rubies to come in. try it, you'll love it.
if you can't vap it all, take it off the injector and take another session later- it still tastes like the first session, wonderful 9 hits -2 session total so far=i'm baked

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
It's a very good vape, it's a great deal at that price. It's quite similar to the SSV or the other 7th-floor stuff with the ball mods they have recently created. The nice thing about the VB1.5 is that you don't need to use that metal thing to hold the whip and bowl in place. Much smaller bowl but much easier to handle than the spherical connection on the new 7th-floor stuff. They are both very good alternatives to the pid based ball vapes if you have children or pets.
Agreed. I actually started a thread about how I was wanting to buy the VB1.5 as my next desktop but eventually settled on the Da Buddha with the baller upgrade. The VB1.5 was quite a bit more expensive but the quality is definitely there. I just made the decision on cost and got a cosmetic seconds Da Buddha for $200USD including the upgrade.

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
oops i responded to that already above i see.... :) It's awesome what you're doing and trying out with the glassware you just got.
We have cosmetic seconds and other good stuff for FC'ers who contact us. I'm trying to get our steamroller back in stock because it gets you more medicated than going through water. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

seedy53

oops i responded to that already above i see.... :) It's awesome what you're doing and trying out with the glassware you just got.
We have cosmetic seconds and other good stuff for FC'ers who contact us. I'm trying to get our steamroller back in stock because it gets you more medicated than going through water. Stay tuned.
damn so much money though. got any video showing it being used?

seedy53,

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
That looks interesting. I need it LOL. How does it connect to the VB 1.5 though. Is this the same as using the little bongs they have with the glass stones they sell for cooling?

Okay, that store is out of business. And I can't find this anywhere else LOL, I was actually really excited to try this. If anyone finds this somewhere else please post a link I would really like to try this. The VB1.5 is a really nice vape to just leave on all the time and just have a quick sesh with no fuss. The steam roller for the Herbalizer adds a lot to the flavor and experience it's much nicer than just using the whip. This actually needs to go through the whip first so I'm not sure if it will effect the flavor at all, but I really would like to try this if anyone can find it anywhere,

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
bkkbob,

Pukka

Okay, that store is out of business. And I can't find this anywhere else LOL, I was actually really excited to try this.
I just ordered a couple of steamrollers from Pulsar that look similarish. 14mm female joint where the bowl would be on a combustion 'roller.

Pukka,

seedy53

That looks interesting. I need it LOL. How does it connect to the VB 1.5 though. Is this the same as using the little bongs they have with the glass stones they sell for cooling?

Okay, that store is out of business. And I can't find this anywhere else LOL, I was actually really excited to try this. If anyone finds this somewhere else please post a link I would really like to try this. The VB1.5 is a really nice vape to just leave on all the time and just have a quick sesh with no fuss. The steam roller for the Herbalizer adds a lot to the flavor and experience it's much nicer than just using the whip. This actually needs to go through the whip first so I'm not sure if it will effect the flavor at all, but I really would like to try this if anyone can find it anywhere,

Thanks in advance.
i leave my 1.5 on from 7am to 8pm, if i don't leave the house to go anywhere. i was told my Linus, it does not shorten the life, much at all, and Bing video showed his vb 1.0 conversion to vb1.5 only used 35watts..
i love anytime i want to vap, it's there and waiting for an instant, no wait to heat up, vap session. 100% convection

I just ordered a couple of steamrollers from Pulsar that look similarish. 14mm female joint where the bowl would be on a combustion 'roller.
photo or video plse. link too

seedy53

Last edited:
seedy53,

Pukka

Making the original image provided larger so my old, blind eyes can see it, it seems that there is at least one (I'm sure about the right one, not sure about the left) glass spigots opening into the base of the piece. Along with the pictured hose I'd imagine that it goes wand > hose > roller. That's how I'd do it with the Pulsar except it would be wand > hose > adapter hose to 14mm male > Pulsar.

It looks like the Viper Wand glass piece just firmly press fits into the "rubber" piece that holds the bowl. Will a 14mm male to 14mm male or 18mm male to 14mm male fit firmly into that rubber piece? That open up a bunch of options. And it could hold the Pulsar piece upright like a bong.

I'm sorry to say I don't own a VB vape yet. You very rarely, if ever, find them used like you do with SSV's and DBV's. Now that I know factory 2nd's are available ...

As an aside, I bought several T's and a Sidekick bubbler from VB's reciently. There was a mistake with the order. Nothing major but I must say thst I'm very, very impressed with their response. Emailed me back same day, I had the part in hand 3 days later. Steller.

seedy53

get the deal while you can save $100
25th Vaporbrothers Anniversary sale: vb1.0 og model and vb1.5 box ball desktop vaporizer.
what a deal and a st patty deal too.
wish i got a deal like this.
not sure when the deal expires but i bet not much longer lol

seedy53,

Harrier Du Bois

Revachol Citizens Militia
@vaporbrothers I own the 220v European version of the VB1 (bought in 2021, model no. 8647, serial no. 181XXX) and I've been wondering if there have been any significant upgrades I'm missing out on? Apart from the balls added in Version 1.5.

Last edited:
Harrier Du Bois,

seedy53

@vaporbrothers I own the 220v European version of the VB1 (bought in 2021, model no. 8647, serial no. 181XXX) and I've been wondering if there have been any significant upgrades I'm missing out on? Apart from the balls added in Version 1.5.
i'd say doubtful.
when you upgrade to 1.5 conversion kit done by vaporbrothers the completely overhaul the unit with all new parts and upgraded ceramic heater and upgraded electronic parts and it's tuned-up heating setting..
that's what Linus related to me and on their website (i think i remember that correctly.). you could always email support to find out for sure.
i'm just a devoted advocate to the vb series vaps, not an employee.
since you are located in eu, it would be more cost effective to buy a new or used 1.5 (they are on sale -$100 off) than ship your older vb1.0 to them for a conversion. sell your used vb1.0 locally.
you could do a partial 1.5 upgrade by adding 4mm boro balls or rubies to the glass injector tube on your own.
there are videos to show you how if you are good at diy projects

seedy53,
Top Bottom