• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaporbrothers Vaporizer

Mr.Newton

Expert human.
For those using the original vaporbrothers desktop and they get an upset stomach from vaping I have a suggestion.Get yourself the bubbler that you can use with the vb and place the bubbler mouthpiece against one nostril and slowly lightly inhale.The vapor goes directly to your lungs with none making its way to your stomach.I've been doing this for months now and my tummy upsets have disappeared.If I vape the normal way,by mouth,then my tummy upsets come back.The upset stomach does not last long but I prefer not to have it at all.
You can also not use the bubbler but I can see the bubbles and judge how hard to draw.
The trick is to do it slow and gently because you can still overheat your throat if you are not careful.Short light draws.
I also just use the ceramic screens,one above and one below in the connector.I clean the top one after every use with a nail brush,it's part of my refill steps,always clean and hardly takes any time.Easier to clean while it's warm not hot because that would burn!Be safe out there people.:D

Recently picked up a VB1 (hands free option) as my first vaporizer and couldn't be more pleased with it. Ridiculous vapor flumes on minimal amounts of flower. I'm just a very occasional consumer and have a pretty low tolerance, so needles to say it only takes me 1-2 draws on this box with some potent herb and I suddenly have a hard time putting a complete sentence together.

Happy Thanksgiving FC community! Looking to pick up a hydrator to use with the VB1. Leaning towards the VB mini bubbler, but curious if anyone has any other suggestions? Thanks!

SlowDraw McGraw,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The VB1 was my first vape also. It has been a while for me, but it is a safe and solid workhorse. A true vape legend.

As long as you pick up a glass adapter for water use, you can then pair it with almost any bubbler.

https://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/h2o-adapters-male.html

Plus, lots of black friday deals right now. Thick ass glass, Grav labs, sneaky pete globe, etc.

Also,
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-1086

Happy T-day!
Thanks Finster Baby!

RatsInMyHead

The VB1 was my first vape also. It has been a while for me, but it is a safe and solid workhorse. A true vape legend.

As long as you pick up a glass adapter for water use, you can then pair it with almost any bubbler.

https://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/h2o-adapters-male.html

Plus, lots of black friday deals right now. Thick ass glass, Grav labs, sneaky pete globe, etc.

Also,
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-1086

Happy T-day!
Ended up getting the VB mini hydrator. Really nice piece of glass and makes the VB1 experience even more enjoyable! P.S. Former username SlowDraw McGraw.

Mr.Newton

Expert human.
I just had my VB die on me last night after many many years of use.I always left it on during the day from when I got up in the morning until I went to bed.I would like to know if the life span could be extended by shutting off the VB until I want to use it and just wait for it to heat up each time?I have to say that I certainly got my monies worth with the VB.I am now using the spare one that I bought a few years ago just for this very scenario.
So do I leave it on all day or turn it off after each session?

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Mine is 8 years old and still works wonderfully!

Mine was purchased used well over ten years ago and still works as new although the blue LED does flicker. I pulled it out of storage a few weeks ago as my SSV is in need of servicing. All in all I like the VB just as much as the SSV. Both have their pluses. Aesthetically I prefer the simplicity of the natural wood VB. With the EZ change whip, I find that the ceramic screen provide hits that are perhaps more comfortable than the stainless steel but I also find that the ceramic clogs up very quickly, so I'm using the stainless steel screens. Also, regarding the issue of flower dropping from the bowl because of the heater angle, I used to prop up the back of my unit with a wrist support mouse pad which worked great but it's not necessary. Just tamp down the surface level of the filled bowl lightly without packing and bud will stay in place. (I use the glass bead end of a SSV stir tool).

It's not only a great first vaporizer but a great lifetime vaporizer and it's the one I'd recommend to people looking for guidance.

Vitolo

Vaporist
So do I leave it on all day or turn it off after each session?
I leave mine on... but at the "almost off" (lowest possible place on dial without shutting it).
I never leave it on at vape temps... but it heats up to temp very fast that way.
If you do many sessions a day this will help... If you do only a couple sessions a day.. turn it off.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
i turn mine on with breakfast and then turn on after. It then stays on all day. I shut it off before bed where the launch box is waiting.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This thread is a continuation of the oldFC thread.
The VaporBrothers are pioneers at the vaporizers scene and their production line stood the test of time,as they are still being sold nowadays !
There are two versions . The basic and the hands free model. With the basic you have to hold the wand,while on the handsfree it is secured by a gong connection. The heating element is made of ceramic and is rumoured to be one of the cleanest in the business.
Here is an airquality test http://cdn.vaporbrothers.com/images..._Draw_Testing_Result_for_TO-15_and_Metals.pdf
Vaporbrothers vapor box desktop vaporizer standard 120V Standard Features and Benefits:The user holds the Whip up to the heater while they inhale, and pulls it away between draws. Whip does not stay connected to the heater on its own.Without the ground glass feature, it's a bit more durable and definitely more economical to purchase. Replacement parts cost less than Hands-Free as well.Fits like a ball-joint. Easily rotate the Whip around while taking a draw to steer the hot air stream through the bowl. The standard gives a more even browning of the botanicals.Glass stays relatively cool, unlike the Hands-Free which gets searing hot at its tip. You can see/smell the herbs between hits. It gives you instant feedback on if your herbs are browning too much.Can be used (in hands-on fashion) on Hands-Free vaporizers as well.Standard vaporizers have a smooth round at the tip of the heater glass.
Close Up View of the Standard Heating Element
Standard Whip is smooth and clear with no markings.
Close Up View of the Standard Whip

Vaporbrothers vapor box desktop vaporizer hands-free 120V

Hands-Free Features and Benefits:
Matching tapered joint between Whip and heating element allows you to leave the Whip connected to the heat source without having to hold it in place.
Preferred by newcomers 2:1. You may pass the mouthpiece around a table without having to disconnect the Whip from the vaporizer.
Airflow is not as mixed as on the old Standard. It helps to stir the herbs once or twice during a session.
Tip becomes EXTREMELY hot during use - Beware of where you set a hot Whip down. Recommended to upgrade your hose to Silicone.
Whip can be left on the heater for long term. Don't worry about drying out your herbs if you do. The herbs will not be consumed unless you draw air through them.
Grants you an extra hand (The main point)
Cannot be used in Hands-Free mode on a Standard model vaporizer.
Note: All Standard (or Regular) accessories are compatible with the Hands-Free vaporizer. (i.e. Standard Whip Handpiece, Regular Fancy Whip, Mini Whip, and Aromabulb.) Hands-Free Whips are not intended for use with Standard vaporizers.
Hands Free vaporizers have this ground glass taper on the tip of the heater.

Close Up View of the Hands Free Heating Element
Close Up View of the Hands Free Whip Tip

The Hands Free Whip has a ground glass connection and a red HOT emblem.
There are also some pretty cool art versions avaiable on the official site :) !

1590516651166.png1590516667535.png
1590516731783.png
Rez+front+right+2100x-500.jpg

Attachments

• 1590516667880.png
    1590516667880.png
    391.5 KB · Views: 1

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
A few times a year I start wanting one of these badly! My very first vape was a knockoff VB style box vape my cousin gave me. A lot of people didn’t and still don’t like waiting for a vape to heat up; I honestly never saw it as a big deal, if anything it only solidified the ritual.

With that box vape I fell in love with vapor and never looked back. I remember wanting one of the first Highly Educated e-nails but didn’t have the $800, so I used to plug the whip into my beaker bong and dab right off the ceramic element, quickly attaching the ground glass joint before any vapor floats away!

If there was a whip material besides silicone or other polymers I think I would definitely buy one of these. Seems like the horizontal joint wasn’t ideal for smaller loads either but I honestly haven’t hit one in forever.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: habitat-fc

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
A few times a year I start wanting one of these badly! My very first vape was a knockoff VB style box vape my cousin gave me. A lot of people didn’t and still don’t like waiting for a vape to heat up; I honestly never saw it as a big deal, if anything it only solidified the ritual.

With that box vape I fell in love with vapor and never looked back. I remember wanting one of the first Highly Educated e-nails but didn’t have the $800, so I used to plug the whip into my beaker bong and dab right off the ceramic element, quickly attaching the ground glass joint before any vapor floats away!

If there was a whip material besides silicone or other polymers I think I would definitely buy one of these. Seems like the horizontal joint wasn’t ideal for smaller loads either but I honestly haven’t hit one in forever.
vb-viper-ez-whip.jpg
vaportower-handkit-apart.jpg

:)) You can always do a direct draw ,but the angle IMO allows herb to fall in the heater,i had one clone that had of those two piece screw wands,where you could put the herb between two screens,it was much better than the standart one. I actually started using concentrates for a few years before i even knew vaporizers existed,lol.I was dabbing straight on a mini stove and huffing over with the top percolator part of a Frost Big Vicky WP. I totally forgot about BHO ,when i discovered vapes,but when i saw they shoved out their extract vaporizer the VB2 i immediatly started putting small porcelain plates on that same old stove and taste was infinetly better :D..
I hear you on whips though !Whips are a thing of the past for me,until the bendy glass whip gets invented.There were some effort by the davinci guys to make a whip with glass segments inside that log on each other with ball mechanism ,but... it never happened,maybe the friction of the glass segments produced glass dust.

Last edited by a moderator:

C-weed

and thats what got the ball rollin for the Sappire evaporator...boom!...and i am as of now working on the magnet glass whip....jk

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
Stu,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
vb-viper-ez-whip.jpg
vaportower-handkit-apart.jpg

:)) You can always do a direct draw ,but the angle IMO allows herb to fall in the heater,i had one clone that had of those two piece screw wands,where you could put the herb between two screens,it was much better than the standart one. I actually started using concentrates for a few years before i even knew vaporizers existed,lol.I was dabbing straight on a mini stove and huffing over with the top percolator part of a Frost Big Vicky WP. I totally forgot about BHO ,when i discovered vapes,but when i saw they shoved out their extract vaporizer the VB2 i immediatly started putting small porcelain plates on that same old stove and taste was infinetly better :D..
I hear you on whips though !Whips are a thing of the past for me,until the bendy glass whip gets invented.There were some effort by the davinci guys to make a whip with glass segments inside that log on each other with ball mechanism ,but... it never happened,maybe the friction of the glass segments produced glass dust.

Yeah the hands free glass mouthpiece seems kinda cool, I like the idea of the glass/ceramic pathway; but I just feel like it would turn the vape into a different beast. The whip is pretty chill for providing a casual, laid back vapor experience. If an all glass whip was possible I’d probably have to have one!

and thats what got the ball rollin for the Sappire evaporator...boom!...and i am as of now working on the magnet glass whip....jk

:D:D:nod::nod:

Just watch the polarity or you might find a few dab tools stuck to the side of that thing!

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I love my VB.. the Heating element is a beast with great surface area.. you can't really tell in those^ pics, but the heating element is flat and shaped like a file.. This vape has great performance IMO.. It's too bad that it's often dismissed these days, this is a simple and solid classic vape that I'm glad to have in my collection.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I was looking at the "Viper" glass mouthpiece again and am thinking this does seem like a pretty sweet setup!

Yeah without the whip you gotta get out of bed lol but this is probably an underrated, under-the-radar option for a clean vapor path device.

large-viper-2.jpg

invertedisdead,
Reactions: habitat-fc

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread is now re-opened and has been merged with content from NewFC (if applicable). Read more about it here.

Stu,
Top Bottom