• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaporbrothers Vaporizer

exime

I have a vapor brothers vaporizer that has to be at least 10 years old. I got it many years ago from a friend and that was already used then. It has been sitting in my storage for several years now.

Frustrated with my portables, I took it out and fired it up. Still works perfectly. What a work horse. Super thick dense vapor and long session. Love the green & blue light. I have the original. Back then I was younger and not as good at vaping but now I really have come to appreciate this machine.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have an ancient VaporBrother's Box... also handed down to me, as a unit to be donated to low-income patients.
It has seen 3 homes, and in each case it came back due to Life's rules about us not living forever.
After the third home, it sat in Police impound for 2 years.
The unit I speak of is dark brown, and can be seen between :29 and :33 in the video at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vaporbrothers-vaporizer.411/page-25#post-1068519.
Frustrated with my portables, I took it out and fired it up. Still works perfectly. What a work horse. Super thick dense vapor and long session.
Yes.... we go trying other vapes, and modern innovations, but when it comes to the Vapor Brothers Box.... most patients I know winds up wondering why they wandered!

Last edited:
Vitolo,

little maggie

I draw slowly because I can't really draw fast- COPD. But have had no problems with combustion.
When people ask for recommendations for new vapes, somehow this gets left out. I wonder if it's because it's so old that owners have forgotten about it or if people get drawn into the newer vapes and haven't tried it. I love mine. It's so easy to use- even easier than the logs I have.

Vitolo

Vaporist
@VaporWarehouse get's a big thumbs up for speed and diligence.
I gave my only mini wand to a patient today, and felt naked without it.
I found the miniwhip on the website, but I did not locate the miniwand by itself.
I shot AJ an email, and asked... I got the answer (a link to the page) in minutes.
I ordered a couple.....
Got an email saying they were out but would be coming in sometime today and would go out asap.
got a new email in a couple of hours saying Shipment arrived, mine are packed and set to go!
Thank you AJ....
I can hardly wait for them to arrive!

Vitolo,
Reactions: jeffp

little maggie

I need to clean my non hands on whip. I watched the videos and it shows removing the stem from the whip. Before I do that I want to know if it's easy to reattach it.

I've pretty much stopped using anything else. It's so quick and efficient with no batteries and nothing to assemble.
Also, I don't understand why because I have other vapes that have whips but this is the only one that I can use without water.

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
I need to clean my non hands on whip. I watched the videos and it shows removing the stem from the whip. Before I do that I want to know if it's easy to reattach it.

I've pretty much stopped using anything else. It's so quick and efficient with no batteries and nothing to assemble.
Also, I don't understand why because I have other vapes that have whips but this is the only one that I can use without water.

I clean my non-hands-free whip a way faster easier way, without removing the screen, hose or anything. I boil some water and suck it up into the whip by drawing from the tube. Need to make a video or something about that because it works fine. Don't draw the hot water into the plastic tubing for long, because it's not meant for that temperature. But if you suck the water up into the whip then expel it forcefully the screen will come clean.

Use 91% iso to clean the sticky oil residue off the outside of the whip. Your pot will end up greasy, so pick a bad one. The insides of the whip come clean so easily because they are not "resin" hard set into the glass (like in a smoking pipe), the residue is more like oil.

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
A bump and a shout out to the original box vape!

After a constant diet of my Arizer Solo collection I fired up the VB1 looking for some convection hits and I wasn't disappointed. TBH I sometimes have struggled to find the sweet spot with this vape but the last 3 days it's been delivering brilliantly.

Still a solid performer in a sea of new vape technology

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Man, I wish I still had my original Vapor Brothers. it was my first vape, way back in 2004.

Not sure how I originally stumbled into the vape world. Perhaps I was looking for a less smelly alternative to use in the dorm room? I definitely turned a few people on to vaping with this device.

Solid vape and a legend of the industry in my mind.

I can still see that cool, inviting blue light pouring out from the vape!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Man, I wish I still had my original Vapor Brothers. it was my first vape, way back in 2004.

Not sure how I originally stumbled into the vape world. Perhaps I was looking for a less smelly alternative to use in the dorm room? I definitely turned a few people on to vaping with this device.

Solid vape and a legend of the industry in my mind.

I can still see that cool, inviting blue light pouring out from the vape!

For some reason I've been craving a whip vape hit lately! I don't even really hit flower anymore, but my first vape was a box vape, totally got me into vaping. I used to plug mine into a little 14mm beaker for vapor-bong rips. Hell, I used to dab right off the heating element and quickly put the gong on... :D rudimentary enail! Everyone else I knew was dabbing off of male titanium torch nails with the dome at the time!

Is this vape still as good as everything else on the market? The green one looks pretty bitchin :sherlock:

I like the modern look of the Ditanium, but I kinda like the simple glass connection of the VB!

Mr.Newton

Expert human.
I have a VaporBrothers hands free and a bubbler.Had the VB for many years,7/8/9?,

Have severe COPD but using the VB before I was diagnosed.

Got a small mirror under mine to reflect the light,my left hand can reach out and touch it so it's easy to attach hose.Right beside my computer.

On it from the time I wake up until about an hour before I go to bed.I also do my infused olive oil so I'm pretty much wasted for a good 4 to 5 hours with a milder buzz the rest of the time.Just really getting really messed up.

I live alone and don't let anyone into my apartment.

I take care of any personal matters before I get too wasted.

Can't do the VB and the oil then go out,can't put a coherent sentence together when I'm that stoned.But if I get involved with doing something before the oil kicks in then I can concentrate enough to at least appear normal.

Just did 4 tsp of my oil about half an hour ago and have been vaping for about 4 hours already and I can feel the oil kicking in.

I also have a spare VB along with spare everything except the bubbler.

Oh and this bowl of bud has some Kief sprinkled in it.Got gifted a tiny amount of Kief,all gone now.

My VB is my friend :D

very stoned now and climbing :D

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
My VB1 is back up and running after I broke the glass sleeve/ bowl 6 months ago. After using my Solos (which I love and rate highly ) since breaking the sleeve I'm really enjoying the convection hits.

Sure the VB is an old and simple design but it works and is pure convection. Like a lot of people I'm not a fan on the heater angle BUT whenever I try it propped up at the back to straighten out the heater angle it doesn't seem to hit as well.

The EZ change whip is exactly that. Super easy to change out screens and the small bowl means it's quite miserly on your stash.

I leave mine on during the day up until I go to bed which means on-demand convection hits all day long. My Critical Plus tastes especially nice.

Shout out to The Vaporwarehouse who got my replacement glass piece slipped to NZ fast with no issues. Cheers.

Top Bottom