Discontinued Vapor Blunt

OF

Soulhunter said:
So I gave my Vaporblunt to a friend today, I will be back with his experience later somtime. :)

Hey, you're not in the market for another friend, are you? Really can't have too many you know.

I too will be happy to get back to later with my experiences. Sometime.

OF

OF,
I apologize to anyone who wasted time reading my spit-fire. It was pointless and off topic, having nothing to do with the VB or this forum. Kind of a "oh-no-you-didn't" reaction on my part, I need to work on that. And I'm sorry Rodney King had to make a cross country trip, too. :)

To TRVB and OhTheAgony, I haven't been using it all that much because all I have right now is some passable solid concentrate and some pretty horrid mids. I just tend to pack huge bowl into the Extreme-Q and blow a bunch of bags when I have totally crappy stuff. I have packed one load of it in the VB while on boost mode and it worked great, lots of hits and a very, very even ABV as I've detailed before. Between the way the bowl is designed dimensionally and the stir stick, the ABV has always been extremely consistent, which a rare thing for a conduction design.

When I get some better stuff I promise I'll make that video OTA!

But for now, it's big, nasty-tasting bags of middling trash out of the Extreme-Q.

charliedontsurf,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
No apology necessary imo, but wise words nevertheless. I find myself seduced to respond to people when I know I shouldn't more often then I like to be honest, but one day I will learn.. ;)

Man, you're always out of greenery or so it seems. I think we need to help you set up a little garden or grow box of your own bro ;)

& I just like teasing you with that Vapocane video, no worries. I have no right to complain since I've never even tried to make a vape vid myself.

OhTheAgony,

Soulhunter

OF said:
Soulhunter said:
So I gave my Vaporblunt to a friend today, I will be back with his experience later somtime. :)

Hey, you're not in the market for another friend, are you? Really can't have too many you know.

I too will be happy to get back to later with my experiences. Sometime.

OF

LOL, sure :p

Soulhunter,
OhTheAgony said:
Man, you're always out of greenery or so it seems. I think we need to help you set up a little garden or grow box of your own bro ;)

Tell me about it. :lol: It's a real bummer sometimes. Solo stems and Extreme elbows tend to get torched out of necessity, not choice, when I run out. I have other people swooping in on my ABV who I'm definitely predisposed to give it to, so that's out too.

OhTheAgony said:
& I just like teasing you with that Vapocane video, no worries. I have no right to complain since I've never even tried to make a vape vid myself.

Haha, I hear you, but the Vapocane does deserves a vid, and the Vaporblunt could use more as well.

charliedontsurf,

Stretch19

Slarry_Slayer_of_Men said:
stretch19 where did you get your VB from? i think i got it from the same guy! were you in chapel hill when you got it?

nah Smoke Rings on Battleground Ave in Greensboro...what kind of deal did you get on yours? PM me if you want, heres a pic of the Phyre dude threw in for me, on the left obviously...

IMAG0554.jpg

Stretch19,
sweet deal! i got mine from the smoke rings in chapel hill. i got a free $25 grinder with mine. have you given someone a shotgun yet? i was so stoked to find out that you could.

Slarry_Slayer_of_Men,

Stretch19

No, havent given anyone a shotgun from the vaporblunt and probably wont...dont really see the point in it to be honest

Stretch19,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
That end gets a little hot, shotguns are not recommended. I might make an exception for really hot girls ;)

TherealVaporblunt,

Stretch19

The end definitely gets a little warm...it came in handy the other night as I walked the dog though. Doubled as a hand warmer for me, lulz

Stretch19,

Pcpvapors

Ive found that covering the stir knob end with the palm of your hand (like your actually using a steam roller) I get hotter denser vapor.

Pcpvapors,

Donkey

Does anyone with the WISPR care to leave some feedback on the differences/similarities? Also is this like the No2 in the sense that it works better plugged in than on-the-go? Can anyone verify their experiences with using the device plugged in vs. not plugged in? Any help is much appreciated! :peace:

Donkey,
Wow my girl digs Me blowing her shotguns. Dident think it was a half bad idea. But not doing it when it is really hot dident seem like something I needed ot say...

Slarry_Slayer_of_Men,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Slarry_Slayer_of_Men said:
Wow my girl digs Me blowing her shotguns. Dident think it was a half bad idea. But not doing it when it is really hot dident seem like something I needed ot say...
One of us is really vaped right now because I didn't understand a thing you said. :|

edit: I hope it's me.

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Lol Stu, I didn't get it either at first, had to really puzzle it out - and it's rough translation would be:

"My dearest lady friend has been taking her pleasure recently by combining her herbal vapor with my breath. I thought it would be a stupendous idea. But I must say, the idea of putting a scolding hot poker in my mouth seems rather ridiculous and I thought the good people of this forum would realise this without me having to say"

or something like that :p

J.R.R.Tokin',
Reactions: vorrange
Vapor Blunt: Full Newb Review from a new FC member. (merged)

Hello FC community, I am a recent convert of vaporizing, as well as a new member to FC. A few weeks ago with gitty and impatient enthusiasm i ran out to the local head shop and purchased a Vapor Blunt. After weeks of use, at some point i did have buyers remorse, due partially to the fact i am new to vaporizing and wasnt sure what i was looking for. A friend of mine had recently purchased a Volcano as well. We had spent an entire weekend testing both. With concentrates (Volcano only) as well as dry herb (only dry herb in Vapor Blunt). The Vapor Blunt is quite a simple device to operate as well as does the job. It has two preset heat settings with the simple press of a button can toggle through both. While held depression of the button powers the device off. Herb is packed into the bottom of unit with a stir rod attached to the lid. Truly making a simple, quick and acceptable means of vaporization (*although i have heard for medical patients the temps the Vapor Blunt operates at is to high, causing a loss of certain elements as well as a questionable heating element design and absence of heating elements specifications )(*requires verification). The Volcano takes a little more time to set up and get going, but with high grade concentrates it can milk a 24" bag for 4 ppl to share and be good for the night!!! The Vapor Blunt sadly cannot at the time facilitate oil/concentrate uses nor can it facilitate to be used off one packing multiple (more than 2) ppl. Total time to operate and be good :rolleyes: on the Vapor Blunt with properly ground herbs about 10min total and battery lasts about an hour in normal mode (green lit button) with a 2 hour charge, and 45 min in turbo mode (yellow lit button). The Volcano being operated at a found desire operating temp was 365 degrees (personally we found anything over 365 degrees was harsh and undesirable for dry herbs) and use of herb effects was around 15 min or so giving the fact you have to fill the balloon after product is heated. The flavors from herbs and concentrates is out of this world from the Volcano. The Vapor Blunt is all in one with user facilitating air upon drawl. I like the Volcano for its multiple uses, super high quality and overall effects of its type of vaporization. But after getting over my buyers remorse, in my newb opinion, i prefer the Vapor Blunt (but i don't think i can recommend it) even as a quick on the go or camping or just a quick home unit that can provide descent flavor as well. But the Vapor Blunt for its price IMO it is not worth it. If its temp was lower or more controllable perhaps. $100 is the value i give it; as well as an ok/nothing special/a present type device category. I am currently in the market for a DBV or SSV on discount if any retailers are offering newb deals IM please. lol :D . Hope some of this info is helpful. Feel free to ask anything i may have missed. Good day .

Vapalisous,

Soulhunter

My friend has been testing out the unit for some time now, and he absolutely hate it.
He said he had put 5g of herb throug it and none of the times he had gotten medicated enough.
He felt he had wasted his herb, he rather put it in his VG he said.

Soulhunter,
The Vapor Blunt IMO is definatly not for everyone. It seems more gimmicky than anything, but if you follow the provided directions it is a useful device, not worth the money though. In use as we speak. im feeling awfully medicated. :ko: But i prefer whip style vaporizers.

Vapalisous,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Hmm.. comparing the VaporBlunt to a Volcano is sort of weird, being they are basically opposites, and should each have different expectations. :uhoh:

sessnet,
Top Bottom