Discontinued Vapor Blunt

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
dorkus_molorkus said:
after all that trouble that TRVB went thru to try and ensure that you were a satisfied customer.
You wrote a fair bit about what you didnt like, and you cant be bothered to have a go & see if its a faulty unit because of a couple of bucks shipping & your lack of motivation?

At least let the bloke see if he can get you a proper unit, just so maybe you might at least give the thing some positives in a post. Its not fair on TRVB for you to say what you did about the unit, and he tries to fix it for you & you cant be bothered.

bizarre. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to bake the whole thing in the oven yet :)

Soul Hunter: is there a vape you do like?

ru_frothi,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
rufrothy said:
dorkus_molorkus said:
after all that trouble that TRVB went thru to try and ensure that you were a satisfied customer.
You wrote a fair bit about what you didnt like, and you cant be bothered to have a go & see if its a faulty unit because of a couple of bucks shipping & your lack of motivation?

At least let the bloke see if he can get you a proper unit, just so maybe you might at least give the thing some positives in a post. Its not fair on TRVB for you to say what you did about the unit, and he tries to fix it for you & you cant be bothered.

bizarre. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to bake the whole thing in the oven yet :)

There some guys that help the hype and praise a particular model and copy-paste and comment every text they find about it (manuals,other forums,personal emails) ,until they buy it and get dissapointed and start crying they are scammed and that this is not what's promised.. Some day some christian is going to make it to the heavens and meet Jesus and probably won't like him cause he is not as awesome as he thought... and was telling everybody around..
You can see many some guys hyping on the how advanced TV/Omicron and after 2-3 days they posted it For Sale trying to get the same money or 10 $ even though they deflorated the virgin package and used the unit.... and may be got a defective one but never bothered to check. .. Same you can see with the Solo,Omicron,MFLB ... Almost NEW :lol:

Abysmal Vapor,

Soulhunter

rufrothy said:
dorkus_molorkus said:

i have not had the urge to throw it in the oven as TRVB has been totaly open about his design and the parts.
Not like Arizer who try to fool u with glas and ss, ehn in reality it has a hot plastick airpath.

And yes i love my buddah and my vaporgenie ;)

Soulhunter,

Pcpvapors

I'll be posting before and after pictures soon to show ABV and grind consistency. May also make a video if I find the time and motivation. (the two videos of it in use that are currently out now kinda suck in my opinion)

Pcpvapors,

Pcpvapors

I do find that if you wait about 2-3 minutes after the vaporblunt reaches the solid green light, you get much thicker, visible vapor, in turn hitting harder.

Pcpvapors,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I agree, that extra 90-120 seconds makes a big difference. Tge light turns solid once the heating element reaches 395, but the flowers still need to heat up. Waiting 90 seconds will give everything time to get to temp.

TherealVaporblunt,
i got a VaporBlunt about a week ago and it is by far the best hand held vape i have ever used.
i have used it not only at home but in my car, a movie thearter (you havent seen 3-D untill you
see it with a VaporBlunt!) and walking down the street. if you havent had the joy of trying one of these
i would HIGHLY suguest it.

Slarry_Slayer_of_Men,

Stretch19

I got my VaporBlunt a couple weeks ago after a hell of a sales pitch by a kid at a local smoke shop. He made me a good deal on the unit and threw in a Phyre beaker style glass pipe for me to sweeten the deal even more.

I have no experience using vaporizers before hand, so obviously not much to compare it to, but I love the VB thus far. I got the all black model and like most have said, its kinda big none the less looks good. Because of the all black look, I have dubbed mine Darth Vapor.

The weight of the unit is great, the taste is awesome (again no other product to compare it to, just typical combustion), but the ease of use is truly amazing. I use the turbo mode the vast majority of the time which produces a nice thick vapor, my only complaint is the smell that the unit gives off while heating up. The smell isnt awful by any means, but is noticeable. It doesnt linger around like typical smoke however which is nice, but still doesnt allow me to use it much in the house when others are over.

Long story short, I am very impressed with the VaporBlunt. Most would say its cause I am a noob to vaping and thats fine, but to me its a great piece. I look forward to seeing additional offerings from VB, I can only see things improving from here.

I am curious about the warranty though. When I bought my unit I was not given a receipt from the store. I realized this after the fact while reading the booklet and came across the 1 year warranty. I noticed the owner was on here, so if possible please advise how I should go about documenting my purchase. I have a bank statement which would show the purchase at my store, but thats it. Thanks a lot and great job on the VB!

Stretch19,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
+2 on the cool reviews.

Stretch19 when you say "smell" - do you mean herb smell - or plastic/chemical/etc smell? Because if you meant herb smell - that is expected - the more you heat it, the more smell there would be.

sessnet,

Stretch19

Yeah I would describe it as a herb smell, which as you mentioned can be expected. Like I stated, this is my first experience with a vape so I didnt really know what to expect. The dude at the store told me it was odorless and I could use it in a movie theater if I wanted to and nobody would know :rolleyes:. The smell is simply the product being heated and isnt a deal breaker by any means, just my only "complaint" so to speak, if I had to have one.

Needless to say its a far cry from the blunts I used to smoke in my younger days. I feel like I get way more bang for my buck with the vape than combusting, not to mention the taste is better as is the feeling on my throat and lungs.

I hope to try some other vapes in the future, maybe even something for the concentrate or oils but being in NC my offerings are limited.

Stretch19,
All vaporizers produce the odor of the substance used in them. Vapor doesn't hang in the air for hours or saturate clothing or blacken wallpaper like smoke does, but it will always have an aroma to it.

charliedontsurf,

Stretch19

Which is why I stated " It doesnt linger around like typical smoke however which is nice" in my initial post...thanks for cracking the case

Stretch19,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
If you really want it to to be nearly odorless - try to get a Smoke Buddy (I bought one on amazon for like $12?). Or.... there is old tricks - like the Paper towel tube + fabric softener. However that is one thing extra you have to bring to the movie theaters :)

Unfortunately an "odorless" Vaporizer doesn't exist, and has yet to be invented, as far as I know. You are, however, correct in saying it is a far cry from burning stuff!

Good luck with your VaporBlunt, and hope you enjoy safely!

sessnet,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Stretch19 said:
I am curious about the warranty though. When I bought my unit I was not given a receipt from the store. I realized this after the fact while reading the booklet and came across the 1 year warranty. I noticed the owner was on here, so if possible please advise how I should go about documenting my purchase. I have a bank statement which would show the purchase at my store, but thats it. Thanks a lot and great job on the VB!

There is an identifing serial number on your box and unit that we track. If you bought it from joes smoke shop we will know it and the date it was sent. You just need to fill out your registration online, I know it's been having a few issues lately but I believe it's fixed. The point is, no worries!

TherealVaporblunt,
Stretch19 said:
Which is why I stated " It doesnt linger around like typical smoke however which is nice" in my initial post...thanks for cracking the case
Thought I was helping someone new to vaporizing. Thanks for your witless attempt at sarcasm. If you were silly enough to believe the odorless pitch then you clearly need things illustrated.

charliedontsurf,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
He can't answer that just yet, he still has to do a Vapocane video first
stick%20with%20poke.gif

All kidding aside though, I'm kind of curious what you think of it as well Charlie.

OhTheAgony,

Stretch19

TherealVaporblunt said:
Stretch19 said:

There is an identifing serial number on your box and unit that we track. If you bought it from joes smoke shop we will know it and the date it was sent. You just need to fill out your registration online, I know it's been having a few issues lately but I believe it's fixed. The point is, no worries!

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I hope there is no issues with my unit that would require me to return it, but always nice know I will be taken good care of should something arise. Appreciate it greatly.

Stretch19,

Stretch19

charliedontsurf said:
Stretch19 said:
Thought I was helping someone new to vaporizing. Thanks for your witless attempt at sarcasm. If you were silly enough to believe the odorless pitch then you clearly need things illustrated.

The pleasure was mine...I assure you missed the :rolleyes: I used after the claim made by the salesman, either way thanks for resorting to name calling, guy :cool:

Stretch19,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Dude, quit it with the attitude already, he was just trying to help you for crying out loud.

If it's pissing contests you're looking for please go back to mybook or facespace, it is unwanted here.

edit: Thanks for proving my point. I'm done here, have fun dude.

OhTheAgony,

Stretch19

lulz, for some people who claim to vape, you clowns sure are uptight...mybook and facespace was cute though, hadnt come up with anything clever for twitter yet?

Stretch19,
Top Bottom