Discontinued Vapor Blunt

dorkus_molorkus

t-dub said:
TherealVaporblunt said:
I don't believe the unit smells of plastic.

I would just like to point out the difference in tone from the manufacturer in this thread compared to some others here. First reflex is to not believe the paying consumer . . . sigh. This, combined with everything else I have seen in this thread, has led me to the conclusion that the vapor Blunt is not for me.

t-dub

I must concur 100%, well said t-dub

dorkus_molorkus,
haha maybe thats your problem (no offense), you should stop guessing...? because one can only assume you haven't used a vaporBLUNT in the same respect...but yea dude, i vape with my friend's solo all the time cuz thats his only means of medicating, short of combustion..but i tend to shy clear of vapes which follow the 90-degree bowl that sits flush over your heating element...i see "good-product" submit to the sad reality of gravity and get overheated and blown through much quicker using this top-entry approach...the solo is comparable (kom-pra-bol) to the vaporBLUNT in regards to how fast it gets you "there" without forfeiting how "there" it gets you...i just prefer the vaporBLUNT'S chamber/bowl turn knob...

oh and dorkus_molorkus...its funny how much less i couldnt care about someones post on here, than i do of yours about 3 or 4 posts ago...i only joined this site to provide personal judgement and advice on proper functional factors that could make a rather mysterious vaporizer, more desirable...you on the other hand were quick to respond, criticizing my history with a blogging website which people obviously take unnecessary personal defense to....if you dont read my post because the paragraphs arnt separated according to your liking, then you should prolly just kill urself...

mod note: I'd hate to see a post of yours where you do intend offense. Clean up your act or don't post here.

FlipBricksDailyFURBY,

dorkus_molorkus

A) if you didnt care so much, you wouldnt have responded

B) if you didnt care so much, you wouldnt have put paragraphs in just for me. (no need for suicide here, praise jeebus)

C) you are entitled to make your case & state your opinion, you just dont have to be such a wanker about it.

BTW- the technical review you provided was great- pls re-read point C)

Condsidering you are a bloke who doesnt care too much- you have just made my day champ- PMSL :D

dorkus_molorkus,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
FlipBricksDailyFURBY said:
i only joined this site to provide personal judgement and advice on proper functional factors that could make a rather mysterious vaporizer, more desirable . . . (truncated) then you should prolly just kill urself...

All I can say to that is wow. So you just joined this site to push your product then (only 2 posts at this point)? I am with you Dorkus. I wonder if the "kill urself" comment breaks a forum rule? (report button goes "click")

And I am not guessing. Everything in this thread has been plain as day. The only "guess" I am making is trusting other people on this forum that I have been reading for quite some time. I guess I trust them more than I do the maker of the Vapor Blunt at this point.

t-dub

Edit: Thanks Jeff, appreciate a little love for my Ducks!

t-dub,

dorkus_molorkus

@t-dub- its ok. he put the paragraphs in, & I'm just emptying my warm bath & putting the razors away as we speak. It was a close call tho. :D

dorkus_molorkus,

jeff

t-dub said:
i only joined this site to provide personal judgement and advice on proper functional factors that could make a rather mysterious vaporizer, more desirable . . . (truncated) then you should prolly just kill urself...

All I can say to that is wow. So you just joined this site to push your product then (only 2 posts at this point)? I am with you Dorkus. I wonder if the "kill urself" comment breaks a forum rule? (report button goes "click")

And I am not guessing. Everything in this thread has been plain as day. The only "guess" I am making is trusting other people on this forum that I have been reading for quite some time. I guess I trust them more than I do the maker of the Vapor Blunt at this point.

t-dub

Edit: Thanks Jeff, appreciate a little love for my Ducks!

In that case go Spartans. Just a fellow Oregonian, not really a duck lover.

You like the thermo vape?

jeff,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I sent a unit to FC member charliedontsurf today for him to write a review about, I look forward to his input both good/bad. This is the last test unit that we are sending, I felt I needed another opinion being that Thcmuscles didn't have a good experience with his.

As for sales, I don't have anything to compare it against to know if I am great/good/bad, this is my first attempt to build a vaporizer. I can say I am happy with all the support we have gotten and the feedback/lessons we have learned here. I am working on the next generation of the Vaporblunt and you will be surprised to see how much of this forums advice I took to heart. I am just happy to be in the game and I would like to back up my claim "The #1 portable vaporizer"

TherealVaporblunt,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
The kill yourself comment was uncalled for. T dub, in what way did I prove to be untrustworthy? I have been very open and honest from the beginning.

TherealVaporblunt,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Donkey said:
Quick question - does anyone know how well the device runs plugged in vs not plugged in? and how long does each battery last? Thanks in advance :peace:

The unit charges when plugged in, and if you use it while plugged in it doesn't charge while in use, so you might as well unplug it when using. Fully charged battery varies on if you are using turbo or standard and how many times you power up and down. Apprx 3 power ups unless you are using the unit for long sessions is standard.

TherealVaporblunt,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
.i only joined this site to provide personal judgement and advice on proper functional factors that could make a rather mysterious vaporizer, more desirable...you on the other hand were quick to respond, criticizing my history with a blogging website which people obviously take unnecessary personal defense to....

I appreciate you buying a vaporblunt and writing a review, but I already know how this is going to end if you take a "You" VS "Them" stance. I thought you made a lot of good points, but I think you would be more successful if you left the personal attacks out of it.

mod note: Please use quote tags manually. You have 4 back to back posts here that could have been done in one.

TherealVaporblunt,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
@Jeff, waiting on the TV to be delivered.

@VaporBlunt I do not trust you because you clearly, as I quoted above, chose to distrust the paying consumer. If you truly have all these hundreds of units surrounding you, and as a manufacturer I would be WANTING to have that unit back to examine immediately, you should have, imho, immediately taken a proactive approach to solve Soulhunter's problem. Instead you question his integrity and ask if he is a "shill" which I could very well ask of FURBY but didn't for obvious reasons. Like Dorkus said, your comment about that review is very telling of your attitude and I can think of people I would rather give my $ to. Even if the VB was the best portable on the market, I wouldn't buy it because of what I have seen here. If you need a specific example, and I distaste having to provide it for you, then go over to the ThermoVape thread and see what I am talking about.

t-dub

t-dub,
haha excuse me i didnt mean for you to take my parting comment seriously....and if ive cause anyone on this thread to actually kill themselves over what ive said, i will take full responsibility for your funeral arrangements and life insurance policy to your family...

FlipBricksDailyFURBY,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Wow 2nd post, telling another forum member to go kill themselves and now its all a big joke? Wow. Guess I didn't get it (the joke). Looking forward to Charlie's review.

t-dub

t-dub,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
T-dub. Your point on soulhunter is valid, maybe I take things to personal. With the review, I think you missed my attempt at humor. That's why there was a smiley face next to it, it seemed so outrageous I thought it would read as sarcasm. I did offer soulhunter info on how to return the unit. I haven't heard from him. It was the glue accusation when we don't use glue that made me suspicious. I could have approached it differently.

TherealVaporblunt,
Yeah, expect a (complete, impartial) review from me in a week or two.

.look...i have the volcano digit solid valve which, if you actually used that unit, know that it crushes all other vapes by far....

Just so no one reads that as truth, I strongly disagree. I honestly prefer the Extreme Q or Herbalaire as bag blowing units for a number of reasons, and they cost roughly 1/3-1/4 of the cost. The volcano is fine for being an overbuilt and very Teutonic device, but there are others which do the same job better and for less money, while also offering other modes of use. All IMO.

charliedontsurf,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
TherealVaporblunt said:
T-dub. Your point on soulhunter is valid, maybe I take things to personal. With the review, I think you missed my attempt at humor. That's why there was a smiley face next to it, it seemed so outrageous I thought it would read as sarcasm. I did offer soulhunter info on how to return the unit. I haven't heard from him. It was the glue accusation when we don't use glue that made me suspicious. I could have approached it differently.

I apologize if I misread your intent. Being the manufacturer I can see how the glue thing might have thrown you a bit. I was in the luxury car business for a very long time. When you have a product with 15,000 moving parts that are going in different directions all at the same time, sometimes you get customer issues that can be hard to track down, even with seasoned, factory trained mechanics. Keeping an open dialog moves things in positive directions for everyone. I commend you. I am really looking forward to Charlie's thoughts, and in watching you develop your product.

t-dub

t-dub,

Soulhunter

Yes, I am sorry I put you off with that hole glue thing.
But it looked like glue on first glimpse, i did not investigate closer as i just assumed it was glue. Again sorry for that :p

I have sent u a mail from this site just now.

Soulhunter,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
haha maybe thats your problem (no offense), you should stop guessing...? because one can only assume you haven't used a vaporBLUNT in the same respect...but yea dude, i vape with my friend's solo all the time cuz thats his only means of medicating, short of combustion..but i tend to shy clear of vapes which follow the 90-degree bowl that sits flush over your heating element...i see "good-product" submit to the sad reality of gravity and get overheated and blown through much quicker using this top-entry approach...the solo is comparable (kom-pra-bol) to the vaporBLUNT in regards to how fast it gets you "there" without forfeiting how "there" it gets you...i just prefer the vaporBLUNT'S chamber/bowl turn knob...

oh and dorkus_molorkus...its funny how much less i couldnt care about someones post on here, than i do of yours about 3 or 4 posts ago...i only joined this site to provide personal judgement and advice on proper functional factors that could make a rather mysterious vaporizer, more desirable...you on the other hand were quick to respond, criticizing my history with a blogging website which people obviously take unnecessary personal defense to....if you dont read my post because the paragraphs arnt separated according to your liking, then you should prolly just kill urself...

Please read over the forum rules. Your comments and reviews are welcome. The attitude is not. Pay particular attention to the 'be nice' rule. So far, 67% of your posts break this rule.

stickstones,
stickstones said:

Please read over the forum rules. Your comments and reviews are welcome. The attitude is not. Pay particular attention to the 'be nice' rule. So far, 67% of your posts break this rule.

im sorry if i offended anyone with my comments or passionate attitude regarding this matter...with that being said i need to get my hands on the machine that can accurately calculate the percentage/ratio of rule breaking/meaningless comments : pertinent subject matter. most of the responses to my comments had nothing to do with the vaporBLUNT whatsoever, rather defending opinionated defense to my delivery...

***i hope everyone takes my advice from my very first post, to heart, about this wonderful vaporizer, before drawing conclusions as to its full potential*** :rockon:

mod note: The off topic responses were a direct result of your rule breaking, disrespectful comments. Don't piss into the wind and complain when you get wet.

FlipBricksDailyFURBY,

jeff

t-dub said:
@Jeff, waiting on the TV to be delivered.

@VaporBlunt I do not trust you because you clearly, as I quoted above, chose to distrust the paying consumer. If you truly have all these hundreds of units surrounding you, and as a manufacturer I would be WANTING to have that unit back to examine immediately, you should have, imho, immediately taken a proactive approach to solve Soulhunter's problem. Instead you question his integrity and ask if he is a "shill" which I could very well ask of FURBY but didn't for obvious reasons. Like Dorkus said, your comment about that review is very telling of your attitude and I can think of people I would rather give my $ to. Even if the VB was the best portable on the market, I wouldn't buy it because of what I have seen here. If you need a specific example, and I distaste having to provide it for you, then go over to the ThermoVape thread and see what I am talking about.

t-dub

Be sure to post a TV review in that thread and/or invite me over for a session.

jeff,

Vaped Ape

MMJ Therapist specializing in gynecology~wannabe
Lets all get in a circle and pass the peace pipe, or in this case Peace Vaporizer, around.

I look forward to CDS's review as well.

I really am not in the market to buy another vaporizer (before the Cloud release if I'm still alive) :myday: but you just never know. Big advances are coming folks. Someday soon there will be a medical grade, stainless/glass vapor path, no fault vaporizer come along and then the bitch will no doubt be $$ price.

Pass the peyote :wave:

Da Ape

Vaped Ape,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Vaped Ape said:
Someday soon there will be a medical grade, stainless/glass vapor path, no fault vaporizer come along and then the bitch will no doubt be $$ price.

Pass the peyote :wave:

Da Ape

What do you mean by medical grade?

TherealVaporblunt,

Pcpvapors

Day 4 with the vaporblunt, still haven't cashed my first load and has kept me where I need to be medicinally, strong ABV taste after about 40 hits but still producing visible vapor at the standard temperature. I have not charged the unit yet, and have had about 8 on off sessions. Extremely satisfied with the vapor blunt.

Pcpvapors,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
TherealVaporblunt said:
What do you mean by medical grade?

ok, this is really important. Medical grade materials are tested for bio-compatibility and are appropriate to be used for medical applications (think hospital stuff). Of course these types of materials are much more expensive, just like aircraft materials. That is why we look so much into glues, plastics, vapor path, materials etc . . . There are examples of manufacturers here that produce medical/scientific grade devices.

t-dub

Edit: May I add that the medical cannabis community is a huge new market and understanding our needs may prove beneficial to your sales in the future.

t-dub,
Top Bottom