vapolaborium. Jaw drop.

thunderstealer1337

Lol troy and Jerry, I thought they were the real deal, but 1.5 years into vaping, I quickly realized they are doing it for $$$ so yea imo they marketing pros with hidden agendas so ymmv.

They still put out some useful content no less but their roots are tied to marketing is my point

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
You can have any $ in this world.
It's the ego in marketing.
I have built and created something,
that meets my requirements.
-> I share that, but I truly don't care,
if someone can afford a car or vaporizer,
but if someone needs help for it, I'm happy to help.

When I write a few posts before that I am so far done with the project,
you can be sure that I don't care about the dollars, vaporizers etc. as much as I care how the stock. -y bad translation, should mean -> also the stock does not interest me
-> Vapolaborium_To want to tackle the medical certificate thing,
and the rest I share as prestige, immage, ego, marketing ( call it what you want )

-> Preferably today I would have time only for us and together in the lab, on the computer or in the workshop all day to work there.

One more thing:
If you have no addiction problem / also do not inject etc...
You have been through all drugs and you can smoke heroin like cigarettes...
-> I just wanted to get to know a week with it too, and if on day 4.
even smoking becomes so exhausting (even from the beautiful & disgusting taste :),
that one becomes at all still tight and must puke....
then it's time to also close with it, for last and worst drug of our world:
The everyday and ever-recurring sobriety.

2 policemen controlled me 3 weeks ago with the joint at night on the moped,
asked me to put it out -> and I replied: "then I'll light the next one", and then I drove on in front of them with the joint.
- What should or must I prove there please still in life?

And everybody must have eaten it and tried it, because otherwise you don't need to talk about it, if you lack the awareness for it, and the belief of the others is only as stupid as the belief of the general public itself. And since I know for sure:

Since the drugs are now for me as boring as the vaporizers you hold in your hands,
you notice now this at my view, that you please understanding also for it get.
2 hours ago I put the Starbucks coffee with me to the PC table...
He is still closed, because I am not even a friend of the caffeine ( and everything what goes beyond that also at "Uppern" likewise... ) and ask myself, what would I give me now from everything most in the morning still?
-> preferably to the mango smoothie a few good delicious hits, before I then start with the guys in the day, and improve world of tomorrow with.
This is still the nectar and ambrosia for the little sweetness of life as a start to the day.

Since I also have other concepts for a new drive technology of our cars and motorcycles ( you do not need to think that this will be ready in the next 10 years :)
even the 2 hours of time I spend here now is just too bad for that.

I wish you all the best, @Vapolaborium_To will give you some more insights here and there
( he also admins the homepage etc.. )

@thunderstealer1337 alone that you impute to me only a primitive $$$ <- greed for profit,
and others this liken... ( that I have to justify myself again in the personality -> Is finally my face, my name that stands behind it ) I would not even have had a problem with it to send you also test devices with nice greetings from Germany.
But if your comments & problems as well as views only lie with $$$ & marketing,
you are absolutely not the target group I want to address, because that alone will not make me rich.
Maybe one or the other interested enthusiast can be found here.

-> I still have texts prepared for other threads that I wanted to post.
It was really taken away from me here pretty much any joy,
that I really don't have the time to post any more innovation,
or even anything scientific ( which is such a shame because I'm also happy when I find informative suitable in the cloud ( internet ).

Stay healthy friends & all the best!

Vapolaborium - only just my 2 percent :) of my life...

P.s.: YMMV-> google.. -> Your Mileage May Vary
Be honest... is nice for everything a "term" and a "phrase" to have, which brings it perhaps sensegemäß on the point though, but absolutely nothing with direct understanding to do

Vapolaborium,

OG-lkv

A warm and friendly thank you to everyone.
Yes, many translated words are really lost,
but i'm really happy
what we and our ancestors created
that we do today with digital technology
can quickly create images, videos and translations,
so that the other at least understands what it is about.

I don't even want to know how complicated it must have been for everyone 200 years ago by letter or phone :lol:

We have all spoken out and got to know each other so far,
I wouldn't want or offer anything bad to anyone.
If I have my way, I would like to invite you all to my house, set up the Vaporium, put the tubes in your hands and say: see for yourself, the system can do it :)

It's no problem for me to hand over a parcel to DHL tomorrow,
and to have the customs clearance processed automatically.

Today I found out that every state (USA) has its own customs processing.

You can save costs on shipping, as well as tax. If you're interested, I'll be of course to work it out.

@Abysmal Vapor
The key word is:

Glass magnetic stir bars

yes they are rare with us too.
But I have found contact points / addresses, and my glass masters can also make this for me with neodymagnets :)
I want to stay true to my opinion of "Plastic Free" in the circulation system. That's why PTFE magnetic stir bars are not an option, as they cannot withstand the temperatures either.

@CaleidosCope
ich glaub die warten alle nur noch auf Dich :D
Plastic and aluminum inmost every one of the cannibis machines these days. both are not safe!

OG-lkv,

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Plastic and aluminum inmost every one of the cannibis machines these days. both are not safe!

Yes.. Borosilicate:

• 70 % bis 80 % Siliciumdioxid (SiO2)
  • 7 % bis 13 % Bortrioxid (B2O3).
  • 4 % bis 8 % Alkalioxiden (Natriumoxid Na2O; Kaliumoxid K2O)
  • -----------> 2 % - 7 % Aluminiumoxid (Al2O3) <---------------
  • 0 % bis 5 % Erdalkalioxiden (CaO, MgO, …)
I can guarantee you,
the laboratory glass & circulation path after over 1100°F
are absolutely plastic-free ( dust deposits ), the glass is "purer & more sterile",
and really 100% safer, as borosilicate is also used in medicine.

But that is why the system is also the safest in terms of health.

Vapolaborium,
Reactions: lazylathe

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Und doch enthält so ziemlich jedes medizinisch zugelassene Gerät eines oder beides:lol:
However, only the % share makes it higher quality / purer.

Only the burnt-out glass will not secrete the aluminum, and from the convection module it no longer plays a role, since only the round-bottom flask is heated, and the system contains various coolers and filters.

Vapolaborium,
Reactions: lazylathe

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Lol troy and Jerry, I thought they were the real deal, but 1.5 years into vaping, I quickly realized they are doing it for $$$ so yea imo they marketing pros with hidden agendas so ymmv.

They still put out some useful content no less but their roots are tied to marketing is my point

A lot of people producing vaping content are trying to make money and are sponsored. It would be cool if there were more folks just talking about the breath of cannabis topics and not just the vapes and glass to buy. So much of the discussion is very commercial.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
This was insinuated to me by thunderstealer1337, and is your typical mentality & mindset.
I myself have little interest in profit and money.

It is only about prestige & image with what I have "created", and whether it goes even better.
But then it is nice to see when the apparatus is finally used for scientific purposes. Purity, separation, decarbonization, extraction possibilities, etc.

I really would have no problem doing the whole thing for free. Only there are more important things and problems world wide, than helping people get even more stoned with even larger amounts.
That is anything but economical

Joie de Vivre

The product looks exciting, the thread looks exciting, but I am put off having browsed your site and found a Kremlinist, supporting this murderous bastard. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia So Mods have at this post if it's all wrong, but it's impossible for me to feel good about this vape and I couldn't use it. I have goods on order from Ukraine and I don't mind if they never arrive, just trying to help victims. A lot of businesses recognise the importance of this, and at the least don't have agitprop on their commercial websites, insulting the customer with politics. Talk about "jaw drop".

Joie de Vivre,
Reactions: Green Kiwi

lazylathe

Almost there...
The product looks exciting, the thread looks exciting, but I am put off having browsed your site and found a Kremlinist, supporting this murderous bastard. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia So Mods have at this post if it's all wrong, but it's impossible for me to feel good about this vape and I couldn't use it. I have goods on order from Ukraine and I don't mind if they never arrive, just trying to help victims. A lot of businesses recognise the importance of this, and at the least don't have agitprop on their commercial websites, insulting the customer with politics. Talk about "jaw drop".
Can you post a link from the site?

Joie de Vivre

Nobody who promotes the line from the Kremlin can talk about freedom and diversity of opinion. I don't walk around with flags in any case, you want binary, you got it. The vapolaborium, by Roskomnadzor.

Joie de Vivre,
Reactions: Green Kiwi

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Zumindest und zuletzt ist es mein Thread. (Antwort auf gelöschten Beitrag...)
Ich mag: Bitte halten Sie die Politik aus meinem Cannabis heraus.

Deutscher Privatmodus an:

Du Vollmietz und Pfeifenhein...
Die ganze Zeit laberst nichts, und hälst Dich brav raus und ließt im Hintergrund fleißig mit, und nun
wo eh schon alles geklärt ist, musste noch Deinen Senf dazu geben.. :p
Bist mir einer.. aber warte nur ab... da kommt nochmal richtig Dicke was mit dem Vaporium nach ;)
Dann ist er wirklich nicht mehr zu schlagen;)

Hoffe Dir geht es gut, und bis die Tage Heiko

Vapolaborium,
Top Bottom