• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I've seen the vids on youtube too. I didn't think he blew out a lot of vapor. The german accent is a crack up tho. The wapman :brow:

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
There are a few posts about it in the portables thread... Interesting design, I wonder how it compares to the Supreme Vaporizer.

Construction vid
Usage vid

Element (the manufacturer) also makes a AroMed style vape. http://www.vapman.com/index3b.html its website http://www.vaporizerbyelement.com/ seems to have been down for a while.

Yeah, the usage video had me laughing too 'Keep on VAHporizing as long as you feel WAYper'. I need vahporize with that guy. :D

vvv oops, I meant to write AroMed. Thanks, edited.

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
that vape is a aromed wooden version....they are swiss...so why the price is in swiss currency and not euro!

For the vapman....I don't spend words on butane vapes anymore...they don't reach my vapor healty standards!

max

Out to lunch
marcuss said:
For the vapman....I don't spend words on butane vapes anymore...they don't reach my vapor healty standards!
marcuss, don't tell me you believe in the butane myth. :o It's just not true that butane can escape flame and be inhaled. The hydrogen component burns far too easily for butane to pass intact. And with a torch lighter, not even the carbon survives the burn.

marcuss

above the clouds
no max....this is not a myth....do you know bic lighters?in my short butane experience sometimes flame fails and i can appreciate a awful butane taste that make me sick....i'm agnostic...i do believe only to my senses!

no hate to butane vapes just too low-grade for me....too crack head....just my :2c:

max

Out to lunch
It's possible that butane can leak from the lighter from an area other than the nozzle, but not possible that it can come out the nozzle and escape the flame. You're free to disagree of course. Too "crack head"? If I were a butane vape fan I'd find that kind of condescending. ;)

marcuss

above the clouds
misunderstanding is very easy when two different languages speaker are using the same language....sorry!
I'm saying than often bic lighters after two days usage are incostant and with a little flame....if you try to hit the flame go off but your finger is still on the red button and unburnt butane go in the airflow.
Maybe it's just my problem....and max respect to all the butane vaporists...but after a session i feel like a crack head...i'm sure i have no patience for a never ending learning curve!
yes my only experience is with the vaporstar....i need to test all that wooden pipe before saying something else!

enjoy vapor!

marcuss,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I've never noticed any butane taste with my vapor genie with a bic or torch lighter. I prefer the bic these days and sure the taste is not as sweet as my electric vap but the hits are still satisfying and after years of hitting a protopipe as my travelling delivery method the VG is an absolute boon!

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
From the looks of it, the Vapman is more like the Supreme vaporizer-- you're using a torch lighter to warm up a heating block. So, no butane in the air path anyway.

As for butane in general, it may burn completely under ideal circumstances (bic style lighters still leave carbon, right?). But most people are using cheap lighters / cheap butane. Still, probably safer than inhaling tons of smoke. :)

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
The Vapman doesn't take nearly the 'heat up time' that the Supreme does. It seems to be a combination of conduction and convection. The nice thing about both of these vapes is that you're heating them up and inhaling after the the flame has been turned off.

I can see where using one of the cheap glass vapes (even Eagle Bill's Shake 'N Vape) would make one feel like a crack smoker, but most of my smoking days (decades is more like it ;) ) I used a small wood pipe, so using a Vapor Genie or even a Vapor Star seems normal to me. I still feel weird at times using a whip or sucking on a bag.

P0KERF1SH

I used a Vapman for the last 2 months until I bought a PD. Here are my thoughts.

Pros:
Small and portable, heats up almost instantly, uses a torch lighter, small bowl, easy to use, no electricity required, quality piece

Cons:
Small bowl (yes this is a pro and a con depending if I vape by myself), overpriced

There are a few tricks to using it efficiently. The material needs to be dry and ground up fairly well. Fill to slightly less than the brim and loose. Buy a good torch lighter. Heat the tip of the bowl with the tip of the hot blue part of the flame. Count ONE - TWO and remove the heat for a few seconds. Use the flame again - ONE - TWO and start inhaling. The next time apply the flame ONE TWO THREE and remove it and inhale. Always inhale slowly and then hold it. Repeat this up to a total of 5 times. About the third time you will be getting serious vapors. Never apply heat for more than 3 seconds.

In short the design works well.

vaporGene

Vapman????.Vapman?????Vapman???

Just thought of sharing my idea:

Vapman Vaporizer is the most convenient vaporizer in the market today. The whole device can be easily slid into your pockets or purse. It is hand crafted vaporizer that produces high quality vapor when used properly. Most portable vaporizers are made of glass and thus quite fragile and difficult to clean, but not this one. The Vapman has the highest-quality materials used which is carefully made by hand and fits into a firm plastic carrying container

This exclusive Vapman is easy to refill and clean, and is absolutely stylish!

Vapman is easy to light once you put in the herb in the container, you could just turn the mouthpiece on and use the jet flame lighter to heat the other side of the metal compartment. The handmade wood covering around the metal apparatus keeps you safe throughout this process. :D

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
vaporGene said:
Vapman Vaporizer is the most convenient vaporizer in the market today.
Your making some big statements there fella! I-inhale users may disagree with you on that one. Vaporgenie and vaporstar users as well.

vaporcloud,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
vaporGene said:
Vapman????.Vapman?????Vapman???

Vapman Vaporizer is the most convenient vaporizer in the market today. The whole device can be easily slid into your pockets or purse. It is hand crafted vaporizer that produces high quality vapor when used properly. Most portable vaporizers are made of glass and thus quite fragile and difficult to clean, but not this one. The Vapman has the highest-quality materials used which is carefully made by hand and fits into a firm plastic carrying container

This exclusive Vapman is easy to refill and clean, and is absolutely stylish!

Vapman is easy to light once you put in the herb in the container, you could just turn the mouthpiece on and use the jet flame lighter to heat the other side of the metal compartment. The handmade wood covering around the metal apparatus keeps you safe throughout this process. :D
This is mostly cut and paste marketing stuff.

stickstones,
Reactions: ataxian

max

Out to lunch
vaporGene said:
So what's your idea?

Vapman Vaporizer is the most convenient vaporizer in the market today.
If you put up a poll of the likely contenders for "most convenient vaporizer", I don't think the Vapman would finish in the top five. It would do well in the 'butane powered wind proof' catagory, but that's a very small section of the market.

max,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
Let me start off by saying I have only begun vaping this year. I have a vapor brothers for my home and fell in love. I then needed to fulfill my vaping needs by buying a portable one. I decided on the vapman simply because it was small and did not use a battery. I also liked the fact that it was made in Switzerland. At first using it seemed like a mission because packing the bowl was not easy and getting the right temp. also got upsetting. I then followed the video exactly how it says and it worked decently, but not perfect. After about 3 weeks of using it I began to see a new vaporizer on the market and decided to purchase it. I must say that the I-inhale is hands down the best portable vaporizer I have ever seen or used. Like I said I just started vaping this year, but since I got the I-inhale a whole new world of getting stoned opened up to me. I have vaped in bars, movies, around parents with kids while watching my kid (no nasty second looks :p). It's so liberating as well because with the vapman the butane in the lighter would waste after one or two sessions. With the I-inhale the thing can stay on for like 2 hours without needing to be refilled. That does not mean it will last that long turning it on or off simply because the initial heat up does use up a bit of the fuel. I think I can get 3 good sessions of on and off usage without having to refill. I have not test this yet, but have run out of fuel in the middle of a session once. Anyways:

Vapman=$159
I-Inhale=$199

The $40 difference is nothing. Go with the I-inhale and let the vaping begin!

vaporGene

vtac said:
You're right, sticks. The second paragraph is mostly from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYQwqLHUzvE in addition to being pretty thoroughly incorrect. :rolleyes:

What's up, vaporGene? :ninja:
Sorry the post, but English is not my first language. I was just trying to share info I found. Sorry if it is incorrect... I didn't mean to come across marketing the Vapman, should have said I copied the material from Youtube

*Sorry for the post

vaporGene,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
buddhaholic420 said:
Vapman=$159
I-Inhale=$199

The $40 difference is nothing. Go with the I-inhale and let the vaping begin!
Where can I get a inhale for 199? I've only seen 250 with free shipping at best. I'd love to get one of these beauties

DD

DigitalDavinci,
Top Bottom